Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-22-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen the first Tron but it seems cool. Isn't Daft Punk doing the soundtrack? That could be promising.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone seen Derrick Comedy's Mystery Team?
Old 07-22-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tron seems pretty cool, I would only pay to see it if I was going to see 1 movie with my friends and it was soldout and Tron wasn't or if it gets great reviews. If niether of those things happen I will wait for it to come out on DVD

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tron=olivia wilde means its worth seeing

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tron is going to be amazing. Definitely seeing it in 3D IMAX.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Anyone seen Derrick Comedy's Mystery Team?
Mystery Team is ******* awesome.

Also saw my first Deadpool poster today, although I wasn't sure if it was that or the adjoining adult store poster that caused me to get a boner out of nowhere.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Movies I recently watched:

Ghost Writer - It was ok, I felt like I had seen it all before between Michael Clayton, Constant Gardener, The Insider, and the many other movies that I can't remember of the top of my head. It's worth watching if you enjoy those types of movies, but nothing to write home about.

A-Team - Came in with really low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised and actually enjoyed it at parts. Got boring as the movie carried on and it is probably just better to turn it off after about an hour and a half.

Ordinary People - A better version of American Beauty filmed 19 years before it. Really enjoyed this movie and would definitely suggest it.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/hero...-johnston.html

Looks like Cap will be a Captain Global.
Why mess with it? Sucked for GI Joe.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ So ******* stupid

Old 07-22-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just bought Big Fan and Hot Tub Time Machine.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I just bought Big Fan and Hot Tub Time Machine.
Big Fan was a very DARK comedy, but I liked. Being a Giants fan I could appreciate it even more. HTTM was plesently surprising and made me laugh a lot.

Old 07-22-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
Movies I recently watched:

Ghost Writer - It was ok, I felt like I had seen it all before between Michael Clayton, Constant Gardener, The Insider, and the many other movies that I can't remember of the top of my head. It's worth watching if you enjoy those types of movies, but nothing to write home about.

A-Team - Came in with really low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised and actually enjoyed it at parts. Got boring as the movie carried on and it is probably just better to turn it off after about an hour and a half.
Between your dislike of inception, and then going on to say the above makes me hate you. I think BB created another account or something. Also, Prestige> The Illusionist.

And fishbowl, was this the movie poster for deadpool? Because I need to bask in all its boner causing glory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mister Hat is a lot more likeable and funny than BB.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Mister Hat is a lot more likeable and funny than BB.
BB was just sad.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-22-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was? Did I miss his banning or something?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Between your dislike of inception, and then going on to say the above makes me hate you. I think BB created another account or something. Also, Prestige> The Illusionist.

And fishbowl, was this the movie poster for deadpool? Because I need to bask in all its boner causing glory.
What was inconsistent with my review of Inception and the sentences i rendered on the two movies you highlighted? I figure you are pointing out my liking of the A-Team, which obviously wasn't much liking. All I stated is that the first 30-40 mins were kinda enjoyable, but the trick got old quickly. The end of the movie was down right terrible too.

As for the sig, obviously you aren't watching too closely.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Was? Did I miss his banning or something?
He hasnt been around much.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-23-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I have a theory about the Riddler in Batman 3. The Riddler is Coleman Reese. They call him Mr. Reese(mysteries). He has already questioned about Bruce being Batman. Now he is losing his mind and targets Batman/Bruce. This doesn't mean Joshua Harto plays The Riddler, they changed Rachel from Katie Holmes/Emma Lockhart to Maggie Gyllenhaal. Why not change from Harto to JGL? Just an idea

Old 07-23-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt it...APS brought that up before. Scheduling conflict was the reason they changed Rachel. "Mad Money" for the loss. lol. I dont see them replacing Harto just for the hell of it and there is certainly no way in hell he'd play the Riddler, himself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-23-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The reason they changed Rachel is that Holmes was easily the worst part of the first movie. She was terrible.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

They changed it because she had a lead role in that stupid Mad Money movie with Queen Latifah. She rejected to reprise her Rachel role. So we got a better, uglier actress. Who sucked as Rachel, anyway.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-23-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As great as Nolan is at casting, he can't cast lead actresses very well.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
As great as Nolan is at casting, he can't cast lead actresses very well.
Ellen Page says hi

Old 07-23-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Speaking of female leads,Talia needs to be in Batman 3, otherwise there is no female lead. Rachel is dead and no current character can take over.

Old 07-23-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My theory for the third batman movie has always been that the Riddler whomever they cast as the character is going to be an FBI agent similar to the direction the comic books took. I've had a theory that this will allow the 2nd bad guy to come into light because he either releases someone from arkham to run amok or allows someone to re-enter.

I think initially the idea was to use the joker which is why he was kept alive in the darknight. Since Ledger isn't exactly available and it would be difficult nigh impossible to re-cast that role they'll either use scare grow since Nolan loves Cillian Murphy or they'll go off and find another character though it'll be difficult to find one that won't remind people of the campy 90/early 00s batman movies.

On another note I saw paranormal activity last night, great movie to watch in the pitch black. If I watched it during the day it wouldn't have been good really but at night with no lights it draws you in pretty well/

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote