Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-16-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Joey Harrington, UFA

Strengths: An excellent piano player . . . Uncanny ability to earn large sums of money for doing very little productive work . . . Looks impressive projected on the side of a 30 story building in NYC . . . Proficient at carrying a clipboard . . .

Weaknesses: Lacks all the necessary skills to be an effective NFL Quarterback

Overall: Destined to become a Quarterback of a struggling CFL team in the near future
Old 03-16-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Joe Andruzzi, OG, Browns

Strengths - None
Weaknesses - Cupcakes

**** you Xio!! I wanted to be the first one to make this thread ridiculous.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016 View Post
Joe Andruzzi, OG, Browns

Strengths - None
Weaknesses - Cupcakes

I beat both of you to the punch....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Michael Strahan:

Strengths: Once saved the world from nuclear disaster by sacking the madman who was about to push the button. He is strong at the point of attack, and can morph into Beast from Xmen at any given moment. Once fit Donovann McNabb in between his teeth during a sack. Unstoppable. Can't be blocked. Is everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Weaknesses: Didn't get a prenup.

Footnotes: An all around talent who will be a sure HOFer. Well rounded athlete that also plays basketball from time to time. Has a tremendous jumpshot.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli Manning - QB - New York Giants:

Strengths: Has all the physical attributes you want in a franchise quarterback standing at over 6'4. Shows exceptional arm strength, perhaps better than his older brother, Peyton Manning. Throwing the ball deep accurately is one of his biggest strengths as a quarterback. Has already mastered one of the hardest aspects of a quarterback, being able to lead his team from behind to a win. Particularly well at doing the previously stated in the fourth quarter, when he's under constant mental pressure. Can throw quite well on the run, even when rolling out to his left. Sells the play action well. Eli is a sneaky athelete, who can often elude the pass rush long enough to find the open receiver - but will generally not try to pick up the first down rushing if no one is open. Tends to spread the ball around to different receivers.

Weaknesses: Biggest knock is his break down in mechanics, often throwing off his back foot when he feels any pressure near him. Bad mechanics will often lead to inaccurate passes and interceptions. Many times will force a play instead of throwing it away or taking a sack. Every now and then will over throw is receiver or put it above him where he can't catch it. Does not posess any real leadership ability except in 4th quarter come back situations. Tends to need taller receivers to catch the footballs he throws too high for most receivers. Very inconsistent in the second half of the season.

Overview: Eli Manning suffers from his big brothers fame. Many expect him to live up to the expectations of his Hall of Fame caliber big brother Peyton Manning, but has not done so yet. Eli Manning has the potential to surpass his brother by winning several more Super Bowls, but it will likely depend on him overcoming some of his fixable bad mechanics problems and his lack of leadership. Some of his mechanic problems could be linked to the fact he makes his offensive line look a lot better than it is, by throwing off his back foot so often due to pressure. If he is given a chance and perhaps a good quarterbacks coach, he could end up being one of the premire quarterbacks in the league.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post

Strengths: Has all the physical attributes you want in a franchise quarterback standing at over 6'4. Shows exceptional arm strength, perhaps better than his older brother, Peyton Manning. Throwing the ball deep accurately is one of his biggest strengths as a quarterback. Has already mastered one of the hardest aspects of a quarterback, being able to lead his team from behind to a win. Particularly well at doing the previously stated in the fourth quarter, when he's under constant mental pressure. Can throw quite well on the run, even when rolling out to his left. Sells the play action well. Eli is a sneaky athelete, who can often elude the pass rush long enough to find the open receiver - but will generally not try to pick up the first down rushing if no one is open. Tends to spread the ball around to different receivers.

Weaknesses: Biggest knock is his break down in mechanics, often throwing off his back foot when he feels any pressure near him. Bad mechanics will often lead to inaccurate passes and interceptions. Many times will force a play instead of throwing it away or taking a sack. Every now and then will over throw is receiver or put it above him where he can't catch it. Does not posess any real leadership ability except in 4th quarter come back situations. Tends to need taller receivers to catch the footballs he throws too high for most receivers. Very inconsistent in the second half of the season.

Overview: Eli Manning suffers from his big brothers fame. Many expect him to live up to the expectations of his Hall of Fame caliber big brother Peyton Manning, but has not done so yet. Eli Manning has the potential to surpass his brother by winning several more Super Bowls, but it will likely depend on him overcoming some of his fixable bad mechanics problems and his lack of leadership. Some of his mechanic problems could be linked to the fact he makes his offensive line look a lot better than it is, by throwing off his back foot so often due to pressure. If he is given a chance and perhaps a good quarterbacks coach, he could end up being one of the premire quarterbacks in the league.
You seriously just opened pandora's box....
Old 03-16-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You seriously just opened pandora's box....
Meh, it's just my opinion. I'm fine if anyone completely disagrees with my opinion of Eli. Bring on the onslaught!
Old 03-16-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd do a scouting report on Peyton Manning but it's too easy.

Dwight Freeney
DE
6-1, 268

Strengths:

A premier pass-rushing DE who will tend to have a high amount of sacks, year in and year out. . . .Excellent quickness on the rush. . . .Arsenal of moves (including a spin) that will make it harder for opposing OTs to guard him. . . .Disruptive in the backfield. . . .While not the biggest guy, he's a strong player that can bullrush. . . .Good character. . . .Good motor

Weaknesses:

Due to his prowess against the pass, he sometimes is assigned to take the long way to the QB at times which tends to allow big run plays. . . .His lack of size will help him against taller LTs but will leave him susceptible to injuries. . . .Plays through the pain, but gets plenty of pain anyway.

Final Notes:
Gets plenty of double coverage which sometimes deflate his statistics at times. Freeney usually has come up in some pretty big moments that swung momentum in the team's favor.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Meh, it's just my opinion. I'm fine if anyone completely disagrees with my opinion of Eli. Bring on the onslaught!
Ok, just be ready to bring it!

Old 03-16-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
I beat both of you to the punch....
I just skimmed past yours and figured you did a real one because your like, smart and spend time belittling peoples threads like me.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I know you didn't say he is better then his brother.....hes the biggest bust ever.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Johnson

Strengths: One of the most physical and tough running backs in all of the NFL plays hurt pretty strong player and very hard to bring down. He stands at just over six feet tall and weighs 230 pounds but he is more then just a power back has good speed for his size and can stop and go with the best of them. He is the kinda player that always wants the ball never seems to run out of gas gets better as the game goes on.

Weakness: Is not a very good blocker and does not have great hands needs to work on both of those parts of his game. He is not the best locker room guy and has been known to speak his mind and doesn't really care how he comes across to fans and the media. He doesn't always hang on to the ball quite like he should so he fumbles from time to time with out it being forced out.

Overview: He has the potential to be one of the best RB's of his day if the Chiefs or some other team don't over use him like they have so far. If he works on his blocking and hands will stay as one of the top RB for at least four or five more years. He wants to go down as one of the best ever and in the right system and players around him he could do just that.

Last edited by Splat : 03-16-2007 at 04:26 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some pretty good reports so far. Got back from work, I did a scouting report on Marques Colston in my spare time.

Marques Colston - WR New Orleans Saints

Height: 6'4 Weight: 230 lbs

Strengths: Natural pass catcher with reliable hands. Excellent at adjusting his body to grab a pass out of reach. Uses his big frame to shield Defenders from the ball, and out muscle DBs. Surprisingly elusive for his size can elude and slip Defenders that seem to have him wrapped up. Has great instincts and plays with a veteran savvy. Excels at working the short underneath portion of the field, adept at finding holes and creases in zone Defenses. Will go across the middle.

Weaknesses: Not a real burner, more of a long strider. Does not have elite timed speed. Can be more aggressive with contact after the catch. Can improve in the run blocking department.

Overview: Surprisingly stepped in and was a major contributor on the Saints as a rookie selected in the 7th round, despite being young he carries himself like a veteran. Has a rare combination of physical abilities with size, agility, and quickness. Is an excellent possession receiver and chains mover,(51 out of 70 of his receptions went for 1st downs) and red-zone threat (8 tds). Has potential to become an elite WR with more experience.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine kinda sucked I'm no scout but I wanted to give it a try.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Hail Browns
Rookie

Hail Browns hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionSmack View Post
Scouting Report

Adam "Pac-Man" Jones - CB, Tennessee Titans

Strengths: Tremendous playmaker - especially in strip clubs. Extensive knowledge and experience with firearms. Very generous with plastic bags full of $20 bills, unless you're a female and you try to actually pick them up off the stage. Very impressive bite-radius-to-height ratio. Displays good left hook when knocking out strippers, but his straight right might be even better.

Weaknesses: Not a good driver after downing 3 bottles of Cristal. Gets caught in the wrong place at the wrong time far too often. Relies on his posse too much and sometimes fails to shoot his own victims. Attempts at launching a rap career have been described with the term "tear-inducing hilarity."

Overview: Pac-Man has shown plenty of flashes and still seems on his way to becoming a Pro Bowl level player (and when I say player, I mean Player). But his tendency to beat up strippers and bite cops is beginning to threaten his once-great promise. If he can keep his focus on what matters - partying his a** off until he runs out of money - he could still be great. But if he doesn't correct his technique and straighten out his game, police and the prison system will be the only ones "making it rain" - on his parade.
This is incredible, please post again. Best one I've seen yet.
Hail Browns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Hail Browns
Rookie

Hail Browns hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016 View Post
Joe Andruzzi, OG, Browns

Strengths - None
Weaknesses - Cupcakes

I think you may now be one of my favorite people now.
Hail Browns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
QB Joey Harrington, UFA

Overall: Destined to become a Quarterback of a struggling CFL team in the near future
Toronto owns his rights, but we are not struggling :D

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default CJ

Chad Johnson_

STRENGTHS:

Speed, jumping ability, hands, dancing

WEAKNESSES:

Getting fined by the No Fun League

Overview-
He will beat you no matter what, so just give up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Brett Favre QB Green Bay

6-2 220

Strengths: Despite age, still can throw the deep ball very wall. Has fairly good accuracy. Can still get around in the pocket. Puts great velocity on the ball when needed. Experience has led to good 2 minuete drills. Great at improvising, will turn a busted play into a TD.

Weaknesses: Is the oldest starting QB in the league and it shows in throwig ability which is not comparable to when he won the Super Bowl. Will make horrible decisions to throw into double-triple-quadruple-five man coverage. Deep ball, while still good, is not how it used to be.

Overview: Favre is still a top 15 QB and should get more help from a growing team this year. He can still throw the ball better than anyone and if put in a better situation should have better stats than those of the last two years.
One of Brett's strengths is his massive hands and his abilitiy to hold on to it when it gets cold

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
One of Brett's strengths is his massive hands and his abilitiy to hold on to it when it gets cold
This isn't about his personal life, it's about football.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
This isn't about his personal life, it's about football.
hahaha well done.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
hahaha well done.
I do what I can.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

A. Does Eli give reach arounds?
B. NO ONE expected him to be like his brother, thats just a CO OUT of why he sucks. And with that he has no chance of being even in the same sentence as his brother.
C. He is a straight up Vag.

WHAT A HOMOR
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fred Taylor - RB, Jacksonville Jaguars

Height: 6'2" Weight: 228 lbs

Strengths: Biggest asset is his amazing fluidity and agility. Has a trademark "hopstep" that makes it very difficult for defenders to get their hands on him. Incredible athlete in his prime, with one of the best size:speed:agility ratios in the league. Has excellent vision for the cutback and breakaway speed. Jim Brown once called him the best pure runner in the NFL.

Weaknesses: Despite his size, he has never been known for being a power runner. Drops easy passes out of the backfield. Tends to dance in the backfield instead of hitting the hole, especially when he feels pressured by defenses, making him useless in goal line and short yardage situations. Injuries have plagued him throughout his career, although many say it's because he's too big, strong, and fast of an athlete for his body to handle. Has never been a "cowbell" back, and has only carried the ball over 300 times in a season once.

Overview: One of the most underappreciated runningbacks in the NFL throughout his career, and has never made a Pro Bowl. I cannot stress how elite Taylor's athleticism is, and you can't have an appreciation for it unless you've seen him play.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demarcus Ware

Strength: Playmaker...Overall great athlete...great timed speed and very good strength...sideline to sideline ability...Great in coverage...stout agianst the tun...has a good motor.

Weakness: Disappears at times...Lacks great pass rushing technique, but improving...Gets eaten up by bigger lineman...Runs himself out of plays sometimes(over pursues)...Still getting used to playing 3-4 OLB.

Last edited by Paul : 03-16-2007 at 06:58 PM.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RANDY MOSS

Strengths: Good Size and jumping ability. Has Great speed when he tries. Can take over a game. Has a afro. Smokes weed every so often.

Weaknesses: Is a distraction to the team. Doesnt try every play. Somtimes jogs routes. Hands Can be question able.

Overview: Was a great player in his early years with the Vikings. Has dropped off his play after his first year with Oakland. Was on pace to beat some of Rices records before he got traded.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote