Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
Just read all your stories. Moral of the story...play cash games. I have no dreams of seeing my face on ESPN, I just want enough money so I'll never have to get a real job.

Playing poker online is more stressful than brain surgery. I agree with what you said about it.

Didn't you end up going to see GW? I saw they took it. Then got blown out in the big one, but at least they made it.

Listening to the UNLV game right now.
Reigle, my friends played cash games and hit it big. For me, I'm just a better tournament player. I was supposed to get a bonus at work, but they delayed it until the end of the month, so my bankroll was really low. I really only had $200 to spend on poker. I wasn't about to put myself in a position to lose my entire bankroll on Day 1, so I did the tournaments and played well. Of course, if I had played as well at the cash tables as I did playing tournaments, I would have made out like gangbusters...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote