Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Eagles Training Camp 2010, "Inside Edition"

Its that time of year again, and now is the time we will see our first glimpse of the newest version of our Eagles. With lots of new young faces, (including 13 of our draft picks) I'm sure many of you are just as excited for this as I am. Rookies and select veterans reported today (minus our top two rookies) and will get Camp started tomorrow at 8:45 and then another afternoon practice at 3:30. The Camp schedule will be this way for the next three days, until the rest of the team shows up, when the morning practices start at 8:15 and either 2:00 or 2:45 in the afternoon, depending on whether or not the focus is on Special Teams for the afternoon practices.

Over the next three days (when I can show up) I will be keeping a particularly close look on Kolb, of course, as well as all the rookies, drafted or UDFA, and our new acquisitions gained in the offseason. Don't expect to hear too much about our recovering players (Herremans, Abiamiri, etc) as some are starting off on the PUP, and others, like Herremans, I expect to see only minor time until the rest of the team arrives.

Just like last year, I will talk about what I know, and I know more about the lines than most other positions, so most of my most useful info will be there, though I do have good enough knowledge of the rest of the positions that I will be able to add more than just typical input from a casual fan. Also, just like last year and the year before, I will have some things that aren't necessarily worth writing about, just things I think are interesting or things that may not even have to do with what goes on on the field itself. Hopefully some of it will be a nice change of pace so what I come back with isn't along the lines of a "same ****, different day" type of thing.

The weather this week is setting up pretty decent, we have one hot day Wednesday that should get some of these guys a taste of what usually is a hot and humid Lehigh Valley when the Eagles are in town, but the next week and a half looks fairly tame, especially compared to last year. The forecasts right now arecalling for most days in the mid 80s and not oppressively humid, which will bode well for keeping cramps and other injuries down, fingers crossed.

I will be going to the morning and afternoon practices tomorrow, work has found a nice convenient lull for me at the moment, but I do expect there to be a 3-4 days stretch (at some point) where I may not get there, as well as some missed practices due to my schedule or work, or wanting sleep, or needing to recover from sunburn (I doubt that'll even be a concern for me this year). Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow around lunchtime and check in and let you guys know my impressions on how everything and everyone is going.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote