Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 07-25-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Each team starts with $100. (djp now has 94). When you lose a player you drafted (and kept) you get the amount of money you spent on him back.

-All ties will be broken by the waiver order (winner will lose their spot).

-Money is kept forever or until everyone runs out.

I'm currently 5th on the waiver order, Hchu, D, Broduer, tjunstein, and scotty are ahead of me.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm in first place. So whatevs.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
$100 on Dan Haren
I'll match you with $100.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tj I didn't even know you were still in this league.

Old 07-25-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet $101.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:39 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since Dan Hudson got called up, please replace him on my ML list with Wil Myers, Catcher. TY.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:14 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
tj I didn't even know you were still in this league.
In 4th despite Morales, Ellsbury, and Pedroia on the DL.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
In 4th despite Morales, Ellsbury, and Pedroia on the DL.
I'm aware of that, but you hadn't made a roster move in a long time unless I made it for you.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm aware of that, but you hadn't made a roster move in a long time unless I made it for you.
Have you actually done that? That is a damn unfair advantage if so.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
I haven't needed to the majority of the season with all the guys I had/have on the DL.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Have you actually done that? That is a damn unfair advantage if so.
I make moves as it relates to the minor league roster because I have to. It hasn't been to the advantage of anyone.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So can I bet 100 too? How does this work?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

D bet 100 (in a PM), he's 2nd highest on the waiver order, only Hchu can trump him and he has 3 days from D's bet to do so.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Did we initially establish that it was based on waiver priority?
Old 07-27-2010, 12:23 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D bet 100 (in a PM), he's 2nd highest on the waiver order, only Hchu can trump him and he has 3 days from D's bet to do so.
Well there went my "private" message. If I would've wanted it announced to the world, then I would've posted it here.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 15 keepers I guess I'll build for the future and put down $100 and claim Dan Haren.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Well there went my "private" message. If I would've wanted it announced to the world, then I would've posted it here.
That's not how it works. All bids are public.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
I'm going to lower the keeper limit to 12 (15 is a lot for an AL-only league), but allow all 4 ML keepers to be kept.
Just FYI Hchu...

We could debate the issue, but it could be between 12-15.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

And yeah, sorry D if I gave you the impression it was a secret. All bids are public, including mine.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

12 is good for keepers.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
That's not how it works. All bids are public.
Oh. okay my bad then.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
12 is good for keepers.
me agreeeee.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
12 is good for keepers.
me agreeeee.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Just to clarify, the reason why all bids must be public is so that I don't have an unfair advantage of having information that everyone else does not.

Old 07-27-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Just to clarify, the reason why all bids must be public is so that I don't have an unfair advantage of having information that everyone else does not.
Do we just get 1 bid or does the bidding go back and forth?