Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-26-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, he really is sick. Hopefully it's not the C word.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
No, he really is sick. Hopefully it's not the C word.
Oh, sh*t, I thought you were kind of guessing. Man, that sucks.

Thoughts and prayers are with you BK! Get well soon!

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
hmm,they are for me.
no not really, just his name will be good, but try out whatever you'd like.
Are the pics from a site that you have to sign in on? because it says that the likely cause is "This website requires you to log in."

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks for your concern guys and its true i am sick but im gonna try some of these request.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Are the pics from a site that you have to sign in on? because it says that the likely cause is "This website requires you to log in."
nope, found them in a google search so that is all ya have to do to find them.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...tbs% 3Disch:1

work now?
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone know why my sigs arent showing up?
i checked the CP edit options and they're checked.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

ok, i see them now.
N/M
Old 07-26-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
nope, found them in a google search so that is all ya have to do to find them.

work now?
Yup. Thanks, I'll probably get to this tomorrow, but if not, I'll have it done by Thursday at the latest.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Percy Harvin sig I did.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-26-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

That Harvin sig is nice man. (thumps up)

the only thing i would do differently would be Duplicate the main render and set the copy layer to screen and erase parts you dont like, this will add lighting. (note you may wanna lower the opacity depending how how bright the dup layer is)
Old 07-26-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
thanks for your concern guys and its true i am sick but im gonna try some of these request.

HE IS ALIVE!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

HE IS ALIVE!
yep, for the time being anyway.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
could i get a sick revis sig? if you could message it that would be great.
i'd like to try this
Old 07-26-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I am in need of a Texas Rangers' themed sig with mention of its bandwagon in someway. Plz and thx as usual
its been a while since this was posted but imma try it anywho.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BigDawg, my attempt:
Old 07-26-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

anyone wanting their request filled please bump them up since these have been posted for a while.

(speaking for myself)
i just dont wanna spend time making these and you really dont want the sig any longer.

Thanks.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
anyone wanting their request filled please bump them up since these have been posted for a while.

(speaking for myself)
i just dont wanna spend time making these and you really dont want the sig any longer.

Thanks.
I know Rosebud posted the German soccer players one today, and someone posted a David Harris one about a week ago, and I'm guessing he still wants it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-26-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisobeyCivility View Post
Using this picture and the phrase "David 'Deebo' Harris" as the text.

I'm thinking something dark, possibly black and green, but do what you do and I'll be happy!

Please and Thank you!

Here is a larger version of that pic if you need it:

http://i31.tinypic.com/2gxi35j.jpg
my attempt, hope its usable.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK,

If I could get a Don Draper sig, that would be amazing. He is the main character from Mad Men.

I am thinking something simple, no text or anything, just Draper in all of his glory. If he is holding a drink, even better. Just be creative with the sig and do whatever you want.

Thanks man, I hope you get better.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
BK,

If I could get a Don Draper sig, that would be amazing. He is the main character from Mad Men.

I am thinking something simple, no text or anything, just Draper in all of his glory. If he is holding a drink, even better. Just be creative with the sig and do whatever you want.

Thanks man, I hope you get better.
i'll give it a try Rob.
and thanks for your concern, i hope so too man.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
I would prefer an avatar of this but if you can make a sig I may keep it..

BK anything you can do with this? haha
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Hey. Someone wanna make me a new sig? I'm thinking about another soccer one but this time with Jerome Boateng, Thomas Mueller and Bastian Schweinsteiger. Although if the knicks end up trading for Chris Paul by the time you get to this a Chris Paul, Amare and Gallo sig would be sick as well.

I've got some pictures of the 3 germans to use, but I don't know if they'll work together.

For Boateng: http://static.soccerway.com/photo_dy...2426797910.jpg
http://www.tuttocalcionews.it/wp-con...ge/boateng.jpg
http://www.bundesliga.de/media/image...g_ball_468.jpg

For Mueller:
http://sportpedia.net/wp-content/upl...imago_3001.jpg
http://www.tz-online.de/bilder/2009/...r-bayern.9.jpg
http://u.goal.com/58300/58347_news.jpg
http://im.rediff.com/sports/2009/sep/16slide5.jpg
http://silenceraloner.files.wordpres...as_gal_640.jpg

For Schweini:
http://www.quangtruong.net/wp-conten...eiger_look.jpg
http://www.football-wallpapers.com/w...5_1024x768.jpg
http://resources.sportingo.com/galle...ny_270x200.jpg
http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D...18 2236_L.jpg
http://www.fijilive.com/sports/files...ba47f0293d.jpg
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...ger_afp300.jpg
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...3788797809.jpg

With Text along the lines of "You can not ztop ze Germanz." "Hier kommt die Neue Deutsche Welle" "New Edition of the World Cup Machine" or "22 men run around for 90 minutes, someone makes a mistake and germany wins."
I'd still like this sig if anyone's up for it.

PS BK get well soon, we chain smokers need to stick around and fight back against these discriminatory non-smokers!

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

redbills here ya go:

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-27-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
BK anything you can do with this? haha
I'm pretty sure BK doesn't do anything with videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'd still like this sig if anyone's up for it.

PS BK get well soon, we chain smokers need to stick around and fight back against these discriminatory non-smokers!
I could try it, but I gotta say I'm not very good at cutting pics yet, which is what I'd have to do to put them all on one sig. If you wanted, I could make it with one on each sig and have it flip through like mine does, otherwise I could try cutting them just no guarantees, or you could wait and see if BK is up for it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-27-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
redbills here ya go:
love it, but can you try a diff. font?

thanks!
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote