Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-30-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I was a huge collector as a kid and loved the original games. This was my most prized possession when I was 8:

what you needed was 4 of each of these

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

omg I loved teh pokemanz

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

this guy knows what he's talking about. add 4x double colorless energy and some scoop ups and you're teh pokeman masterzzzz.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
bjones9
Rookie

bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
this guy knows what he's talking about. add 4x double colorless energy and some scoop ups and you're teh pokeman masterzzzz.
Electablind > Electabuzz
bjones9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Haha

What I would do is put him in first position so that he pops up at the beginning of battles, then immediately switch to one of my non-worthless guys and win. Then they split the XP. It's excellent. But he is sooooo f'ing worthless, it's unbelievable how he turns into something so awesome.
Yeah lol that's what I do. Then, when Charizard kills the pokemon, they ask me if I want to change, so I throw Magikarp out there. Then repeat.

He just learned tackle at like level 15, so I doubt I could beat anyone before that lol, even those level 3 rattatas in pallet town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I was never a big battler with the cards, me and my friends were more about just the collecting/trading aspect of them. I left the battling for the games.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what was awesome was the Pkemon TCG gameboy game, saves you all that money of having to buy cards

anyways i sold off most of money awhile back for like $200

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I always used Toxic on my Gengar. Hypnosis/Dream Eater, Psychic, and Toxic...BEAST.
I had a Starmie (or Staryu? gasp i cannot remember) with Toxic that was the perfect Mewtwo assassin...toxic and then shrink, psychic everything else.

Also I feel like this thread still needs more Alakazam.

CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Does anyone else play HG/SS on DS?
Playing SS right now. Just got through Victory Roud so I'm doing some leveling up for the E4.

Anyone else have any Shinies? Here are the ones I have so far:

Plus the Red Gyardos from SS, but that doesn't count. I once ran into a shiny Aipom in the Emerald Safari Zone I think, but it fled before I could catch it. :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had an idea for a Pokemon League through emulators and having battles in it, I mentioned it in the RDT but no one responded! Now I'm on sc2 so no time for eeets

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could have caught a shiny zubat but I ran out of pokeballs in the process :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Magikarp evolved! Yay! But my first use of Gyarados was not good.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-30-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once I finish off my Final Fantasy summer marathon I may have to bust out my DS and FireRed...all this talk is getting me in the mood for some battlin' !
Old 07-30-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I caught a Silver Sandshrew once. It was cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

must
not
get
back
into
pokemon

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pokemon I hate the most is Golbat, and whaddya know...my first shiny is a green Golbat. Then I bought this used SS version, and on it was a shiny Golem. So I scored on that. Then I was playing the other day and trying to level up my team, and in the process that yellow Lickitung appeared. So I false swiped it and caught it.

I could probably get a good Crobat from the Golbat and actually battle with it. The Golem is definitely usable, though I like other Ground/Rock types better (Rhyperior FTW!). Lickitung though...well, Lickilicky is the gayest pokemon ever. No clue what to do with it, but I do like Lickitung. I think it looks like an obese Charmander with a giant, swollen tongue. :D

Also, sig check!!! Showing my current progress in Soul Silver. I'll update it every so often. If you wanna make your own, here's the link: http://www.mapletowers.com/trainercards/ugenerator.php

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though Pokemon is the anti-poon, I had a DS and Soul Silver for about two months recently. My team was tits, and I didn't use any legendaries.

BTW, if you use a legendary in your team, you are a cheater.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Venesaur
Golem
Alakazam
Arcanine
Jolteon
Machamp
Old 07-30-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Venesaur
Golem
Alakazam
Arcanine
Jolteon
Machamp
Venusaur
Alakazam
Golem
Ivysaur
Nidoking
Arcanine

teeeeheeeee
Old 07-30-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait what? Venusaur and Ivysaur?
Old 07-30-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Not done yet, but currently rolling with

Charizard
Raichu
Dugtrio
Gyarados
Hitmonchan
Graveler

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-30-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Wait what? Venusaur and Ivysaur?
Old 07-31-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody just skip the game corner in RBY?
Gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
The Pokemon I hate the most is Golbat, and whaddya know...my first shiny is a green Golbat. Then I bought this used SS version, and on it was a shiny Golem. So I scored on that. Then I was playing the other day and trying to level up my team, and in the process that yellow Lickitung appeared. So I false swiped it and caught it.

I could probably get a good Crobat from the Golbat and actually battle with it. The Golem is definitely usable, though I like other Ground/Rock types better (Rhyperior FTW!). Lickitung though...well, Lickilicky is the gayest pokemon ever. No clue what to do with it, but I do like Lickitung. I think it looks like an obese Charmander with a giant, swollen tongue. :D

Also, sig check!!! Showing my current progress in Soul Silver. I'll update it every so often. If you wanna make your own, here's the link: http://www.mapletowers.com/trainercards/ugenerator.php
You have a green Golbat? I have a golden Paras! My buddy has a shiny Donphan and a shiny Lucario.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When did this thread come out????

I've gotten back into HG this summer and it's sick. If you do a little bit of research into it (God I feel nerdy), you realize there is more to training a pokemon than just leveling it up. There are EVs and Natures to worry about as well. I have two parties:
1st:
tyhphlosian, ampharos, blastoise, snorlax, torterra, kingdra
2nd: (being built now)
Gliscor, vaporeon, mismagias, scizor, gallade, blaziken

Im loving me some pokemon. Yesss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote