Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
An Ahmad Bradshaw Sig if anyones intrested, help yoself:
I'm not a Giants fan, in fact I really hate them so I won't be wearing this one, but this sig is one of your best yet in my opinion. Not sure why I like it more than the others, but I do.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I'm not a Giants fan, in fact I really hate them so I won't be wearing this one, but this sig is one of your best yet in my opinion. Not sure why I like it more than the others, but I do.
Thanks prock, i appreciate it man.
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1276557654.png[/IMG]
^i went with the same style as my Allen Iverson sig from a month or so ago.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks prock, i appreciate it man.
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1276557654.png[/IMG]
^i went with the same style as my Allen Iverson sig from a month or so ago.
I remember that one, and I also remember liking that one.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-03-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

prock, do you want me to do a V2 of your pokemon sig?
Old 08-03-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol
nah man, go ahead and go for it, make your version.
OK, well here's my pretty quick attempt, nowhere near as good as yours.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
prock, do you want me to do a V2 of your pokemon sig?
If you want to, I like this one, but if you don't have anything else to work on, have at it haha

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-03-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
OK, well here's my attempt, nowhere near as good as yours.

i like yours man, and its a different style than what i usually do.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If you want to, I like this one, but if you don't have anything else to work on, have at it haha
i just think i should go more cartoonish with the BG.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
OK, well here's my pretty quick attempt, nowhere near as good as yours.
I like this one marshal, it has potential. My 2 cents on it is that I think it isn't very clear at all. It seems almost pixilated.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-03-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i like yours man, and its a different style than what i usually do.
thanks man, that means a lot coming from you. I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it because I already saw how sick yours looked and knew it wouldn't be worn.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
I like this one marshal, it has potential. My 2 cents on it is that I think it isn't very clear at all. It seems almost pixilated.
I used a bubbled stock on it which I erased from CJ and just used it on the background, if I'd have spent more time on it I'd have used a flat, untextured stock over the bubbled one to even it out more.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-03-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
I used a bubbled stock on it which I erased from CJ and just used it on the background, if I'd have spent more time on it I'd have used a flat, untextured stock over the bubbled one to even it out more.
That would probably be it. Well, then that is some very good work.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-03-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, I need something epic.
Not sure what of.
Rey Maualuga
The Bengals in general
Mastodon
Black Label Society
Roger Staubach
Joey Votto

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I like this picture a lot.

I wouldn't wear it for awhile, because I dig the Pokemon right now, but a Vikings sig using kind of the same style as the BRadshaw sig with one of these two pictures would make me jizz my pants. Don't work on it yet unless you are super bored, but I will bumb this post when I am ready for a new one :)

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 10:23 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
An Ahmad Bradshaw Sig if anyones intrested, help yoself:
I might use this. Bradshaw is one of my faves on the team.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, I found pic you could use for the pokemon sig:
http://files.myopera.com/dark%20mewt...emon_serie.jpg

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
BTW, I found pic you could use for the pokemon sig:
http://files.myopera.com/dark%20mewt...emon_serie.jpg

thanks for this pic and if you want the Bradshaw sig, help yourself man
Old 08-04-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Prock, a different Pokemon look with OSU's pic:

and Bengals78, i'll see what i can come up with.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Prock, a different Pokemon look with OSU's pic:

and Bengals78, i'll see what i can come up with.
I like this one. But I kind of like the darker colored look in the other one. I think I may just rock that one for awhile. Appreciate it, though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I like this one. But I kind of like the darker colored look in the other one. I think I may just rock that one for awhile. Appreciate it, though.
cool
im gonna make the vikings sig, same style as the Bradshaw after i finish Bengals sig.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone is interested, I would LOVE IT if someone could use my current sig and incorporate the new "Scarlet" red into my sig instead of the old "garnet" color. Thanks in advance if anyone does. I appreciate it.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
If anyone is interested, I would LOVE IT if someone could use my current sig and incorporate the new "Scarlet" red into my sig instead of the old "garnet" color. Thanks in advance if anyone does. I appreciate it.
i can try and sample the color from the new Niner unis if you'd like.
BTW, i love the text in your sig, did you make it? if so could you give me the name of that font, its cold.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
BK, I need something epic.
Not sure what of.
Rey Maualuga
The Bengals in general
Mastodon
Black Label Society
Roger Staubach
Joey Votto
hey Bengals, i made you a cartoonish BLS sig for now but will do another for you to choose from.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is fantastic.
If I dont use it here, it will be on another site or something for sure. I cant wait to see what else you got. +Rep

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
That is fantastic.
If I dont use it here, it will be on another site or something for sure. I cant wait to see what else you got. +Rep
went really grungy on this one.

you'll prolly hate it. lol