Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-09-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
This has been by far the best season of True Blood so far, i can't really find anything to complain about at this point. I even enjoy Sookie & Tara's storylines and that would be a first.
Ehhh, I still don't care for Sam's stupid ass family and Alcide has absolutely no chemistry with Sookie.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...99#post2254799

Do it.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just caught this week's True Blood and Entourage. Entourage was bland as per usual, although it was better then the rest of the season has been. True Blood was good, now that **** has really started to hit the fan...Cant wait to see what happens next week with Eric and Russell. Also, Tyra is the most useless character...I hate her and the actress who portrays her. Her storyline wasnt that bad when it had awesome Franklin in it, but shes just whiny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
This has been by far the best season of True Blood so far, i can't really find anything to complain about at this point. I even enjoy Sookie & Tara's storylines and that would be a first.
I thought Jason's line to Crystal about "feels like home" or whatever was cheesy, but, if executed properly, some Southern broad would eat that up

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the first few episodes of True Blood and I just couldn't get into it. I did give it a try though.

Next up: Mad Men, so fenikz shuts up!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first episode is brutal and the next few episodes are sluggish, but True Blood gets better.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-09-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The first episode is brutal and the next few episodes are sluggish, but True Blood gets better.
How much better? A lot better, or just a little better? I'm a fan of Alan Ball, but I just don't know..

Old 08-09-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
How much better? A lot better, or just a little better? I'm a fan of Alan Ball, but I just don't know..
It gets to be a lot more entertaining, and the season mystery is pretty fun.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-09-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
It gets to be a lot more entertaining, and the season mystery is pretty fun.
Well, maybe I'll give it another shot then. Good talk, see you out there.

Old 08-09-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True Blood is great, definitely power through the beginning...and when you start getting really sick of MaryAnn, power through that too.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the show experiences some down points, but for the most part, True Blood is just good popcorn TV. Easy to watch and follow, nice way to kill an hour.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Yeah the show experiences some down points, but for the most part, True Blood is just good popcorn TV. Easy to watch and follow, nice way to kill an hour.
Plus, Eric Northman is a ******* awesome character.

Old 08-09-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slogging my way through season 4 of Angel. I thought this was supposed to be one of the best seasons. So far it has been really stupid.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Slogging my way through season 4 of Angel. I thought this was supposed to be one of the best seasons. So far it has been really stupid.

Dark Wesley is awesome, screw you. And there is a reason for that spoilerized thing, even if it is kind of lame (and was thought of because of the fact that Charisma Carpenter was pregnant).

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 08-09-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dark Wesley is awesome, screw you. And there is a reason for that spoilerized thing, even if it is kind of lame (and was thought of because of the fact that Charisma Carpenter was pregnant).
I am fine with dark Wesley. I wish he'd kept his raspy cutthroat voice. But the rest is garbage so far.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-09-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I am fine with dark Wesley. I wish he'd kept his raspy cutthroat voice. But the rest is garbage so far.
You're garbage.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-10-2010, 03:20 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ehhh, I still don't care for Sam's stupid ass family and Alcide has absolutely no chemistry with Sookie.
Well I mean of course youll always find something to bitchs about. Ive come to like Sam's brother and I don't mind Alcide.

Oh and Vidae, watch True Blood. You watch a LOT of WAY worse shows. The first couple episodes are pretty meh but as a whole the series just gets better and better as it goes (though some of the Maryann stuff does get old).
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
You're garbage.
You're a *** vampire with a crappy beard.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-10-2010, 08:33 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I watched the first few episodes of True Blood and I just couldn't get into it. I did give it a try though.

If I hear you say anything similar to this about Mad Men I will destroy you

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:24 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got done watching the 6 episodes of The League. For only 6 episodes and around 25 minutes a piece, pretty funny especially for fantasy football players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

The League was awesome. Im really glad its coming back. Ive seen all the episodes through a few times now.
Quote:
Old 08-10-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
The League was awesome. Im really glad its coming back. Ive seen all the episodes through a few times now.
Yeah, I really enjoyed The League as well. And on a fantasy football note I won't be playing in any leagues this year. Kinda burned out a little bit from the past couple of years by playing it too many leagues.

And on another side note, I'm almost done with season 3 of Friday Night Lights.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

so many great moments in The League

Old 08-10-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I've heard nothing but good things about Mad Men, I need to check it out, too.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Yeah, I really enjoyed The League as well. And on a fantasy football note I won't be playing in any leagues this year. Kinda burned out a little bit from the past couple of years by playing it too many leagues.

And on another side note, I'm almost done with season 3 of Friday Night Lights.
I said the same thing. But in the past 2 weeks I've joined two leagues.

i done stole dis sig