Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-14-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Requesting a sig with Eric Wright and Joe Haden for the Browns... I don't have any expectations for it. Just figured I should throw something under my posts.

If someone feels inspired to make something and have fun with it, I'd appreciate it.

And maybe someone is dying to make a Browns sig since we have so few :)
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
K, it doesn't look exactly like his does because parts of it wouldn't show up with my background, but hopefully it works for ya:

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!

:D

Rep coming your way.

Thanks.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
my latest attempt at a sig:
I love it, great job

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I love it, great job

thanks OSU
Old 08-14-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Requesting a sig with Eric Wright and Joe Haden for the Browns... I don't have any expectations for it. Just figured I should throw something under my posts.

If someone feels inspired to make something and have fun with it, I'd appreciate it.

i'd love to try man, the last Browns sig i attempted was Cribbs.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!

:D

Rep coming your way.

Thanks.
Thanks man and no problem.

BK, that Sean Taylor sig is really sick. I have no idea how the hell you did that.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Thanks man and no problem.

BK, that Sean Taylor sig is really sick. I have no idea how the hell you did that.

thanks Marshall,
ya i made the sig
i found that that render(half Skins/Half Canes) at SI
Old 08-14-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

my attempt at your request:
Old 08-14-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once again BK, that's an awesome sig.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Once again BK, that's an awesome sig.
thanks Man.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you are a ******* machine. All I gotta say about you is:

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love it. Is it possible to make one small request though as someone who has no idea how this **** works.

Is it possible to update with their actual numbers somehow? Haden is #23 and Wright is #21.

If not, that's fine. It's fantastic as is
Old 08-14-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Off-topic, but that's one helluva corner tandem they've assembled in Cleveland...
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I love it. Is it possible to make one small request though as someone who has no idea how this **** works.

Is it possible to update with their actual numbers somehow? Haden is #23 and Wright is #21.

If not, that's fine. It's fantastic as is
this was the best pics i could find, i'll be on the lookout for pics with correct numbers and high quality, hows that?
as soon as i find them and cut them i will pm the new version to you, cool?
Old 08-14-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
this was the best pics i could find, i'll be on the lookout for pics with correct numbers and high quality, hows that?
as soon as i find them and cut them i will pm the new version to you, cool?
You are the wind beneath my wings
Old 08-14-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You are the wind beneath my wings
rep 4 you Bro!
Old 08-14-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here ya go 619 made those changes

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

something a lil different,
i hadnt seen any TO/Bengals sigs, thought i'd take a stab at it.

removed

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-15-2010 at 10:29 AM. Reason: it sucked
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love the idea behind it just not totally feelin the pattern in the bg

Old 08-14-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
love the idea behind it just not totally feelin the pattern in the bg
well i got off the beaten path when i used a clipping mask to put the render inside the bengals logo and it just went all to hell.lol

thanks anyway.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

newest sig for OSU

Old 08-15-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could i get a Martin Kaymer sig??? i'd also like to see the german colors worked into it as well

thanks

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
could i get a Martin Kaymer sig??? i'd also like to see the german colors worked into it as well

thanks
i'll try altho one of the newer guys can prolly make you a better one.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

PF,
my attempt:
Old 08-15-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well i got off the beaten path when i used a clipping mask to put the render inside the bengals logo and it just went all to hell.lol

thanks anyway.
Man BK every sig you do is amazing!