Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-16-2010, 03:48 AM    (permalink
El fill de la Reme
Rookie

El fill de la Reme is a cocksman.El fill de la Reme is a cocksman.El fill de la Reme is a cocksman.

request a Dan Connor (LB - Panthers) signature

apreciate
Old 08-16-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
PF,
my attempt:
Great work, that's a lot better than I could have done.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El fill de la Reme View Post
request a Dan Connor (LB - Panthers) signature

apreciate
a quick one:

new one with correct spelling and had to use a practice pic to replace the wrong number jersey in V1.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-16-2010 at 07:48 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's Roseanne spelling BK.
clover_jeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks man, i didnt catch that
Old 08-16-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

and hes wearing the wrong jersey number in this pic as well.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK do you want to make me a sexy Double D sig?

Donald Driver....

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
BK do you want to make me a sexy Double D sig?

Donald Driver....

i'll sure try Man.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend, heres what i came up with:
Old 08-16-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
PackerLegend, heres what i came up with:
******* sick dude!!! I love it. Lots of rep coming your way when I can!!!!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
******* sick dude!!! I love it. Lots of rep coming your way when I can!!!!
cool man, glad you liked it.
i had a couple more layers over the top that helped it blend better but just for shits and giggles i removed them and left it as it is now. (IMO it looked better w/o)
Old 08-16-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, did you receive my sig request I send via PM?

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
BK, did you receive my sig request I send via PM?
ya, i'm on it now.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:23 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to make me a Percy Harvin sig? Thanks in advance.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:13 AM    (permalink
El fill de la Reme
Rookie

El fill de la Reme is a cocksman.El fill de la Reme is a cocksman.El fill de la Reme is a cocksman.

Quote:
a quick one:

new one with correct spelling and had to use a practice pic to replace the wrong number jersey in V1.

nice job !!

really thank you :-D
Old 08-17-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would love a sig very similar to the one I currently have with those 3 new Madridistas in that order.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 08-17-2010 at 10:17 AM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:24 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

JRT,

i'll try this. i wanna cut the renders this time tho.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
JRT,

i'll try this. i wanna cut the renders this time tho.
Good deal my friend :)

Duke Blue Devils

Old 08-17-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Anyone want to make me a Percy Harvin sig? Thanks in advance.
Yea, I'll do this.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey marshal, I really like that Tyvon Branch sig you did for 619. It looks realllll nice.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post

Would love a sig very similar to the one I currently have with those 3 new Madridistas in that order.
I REALLY REALY hope that you don't destroy Kedhira and Özil like you did with Metzelder
SloppyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

As do I my friend. I had a feeling Metzelder would not give us much though since he wasn't really in his prime and coming off that achilles tendon injury years before that deal.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 08-17-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

JRT, hope this works for ya:
Old 08-17-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Quote:
JRT, hope this works for ya:
Beautiful work my friend! It is gonna look good on the Fifa 11 forums.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 08-17-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Beautiful work my friend! It is gonna look good on the Fifa 11 forums.
should i remove the Blue?