Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK your work is incredible. I know I just recently got this Jacory sig, but I would love to see what you could do. If you don't mind taking the request, I Will definitely appreciate it and award you with rep.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really appreciate the compliment Swagu, thanks.

sure i'll try.
Harris?
Old 08-17-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i really appreciate the compliment Swagu, thanks.

sure i'll try.
Harris?
Yeah, and thanks so much ahead of time.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Yeah, and thanks so much ahead of time.
ok, i'll give it a shot.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

SwagU, i got into a grungy style on this.
if you prefer a clean look, i can do a V2.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BoneKrusher if you would be kind enough to make me a Jared Allen sig, plus rep and glorious new beginnings will be in your future.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
BoneKrusher if you would be kind enough to make me a Jared Allen sig, plus rep and glorious new beginnings will be in your future.
i'll sure try man.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Yea, I'll do this.
I tried the Harvin sig, but I didn't like what it looked like so I was gonna start over but I wasn't able to get to it tonight. I'm ultra busy tomorrow, so it may take me until Thursday afternoon to get to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Hey marshal, I really like that Tyvon Branch sig you did for 619. It looks realllll nice.
Thanks man. I tried a different style than what I have been.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whenever you get to it is cool. I've gone this long without a sig I can go another few days.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Whenever you get to it is cool. I've gone this long without a sig I can go another few days.
Alright. Otherwise, I did a Percy Harvin sig just for the practice a little while ago, and it's somewhere in this thread a few pages back, I feel as though I've gotten quite a bit better since then though.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
my attempt:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-18-2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: changed the sig
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
my attempt:
beautiful work BK, I love that.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-17-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
beautiful work BK, I love that.
thanks Bro,
Old 08-17-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not as saxy as my 69 sig that you made BK ;)

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't been here in forever, and I haven't done a sig in years. I would love it if someone could give me a chance to make them one. I'm very rusty.

clover_jeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover_Jeez View Post
I haven't been here in forever, and I haven't done a sig in years. I would love it if someone could give me a chance to make them one. I'm very rusty.
that Van Halen sig looks Really Nice Bro.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks, one of many man. I can't even begin to fathom how many I've made when I was doing this all the time. I have a minimalist style.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

you rock Dude,
hang around.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
hey man, i dont like the Allen sig i made earlier, imma try another.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Percy Harvin:
Old 08-18-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Percy Harvin:
Thats sickeningly good man!

+rep for an inspiring piece of work + listening to good music! :p
Old 08-18-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Thats sickeningly good man!

+rep for an inspiring piece of work + listening to good music! :p
thanks Jakey
Old 08-18-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

Any takers? I'm itching to make one.

Old 08-19-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get a V.2 Mr. Patriot sig, please?

Things that can stay the same:
-The players. Same 3 guys please.
- The text line as a static segment. It really ties the room together.

Changes I would like to see:
- New font. I like the current one less and less.
- Give Mosi back his color! That uni is my all-time favorite.
- Give Mosi an additional text block labeling him as "The Original"
- New super slick background for them? (all 3 can be the same, skip it if too much of a pita)

spasiba!

BTW - the white frame for the text being semi transparent is just ******* awesome BK.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to try a Ravens Flacco and Boldin sig? marshalb was supposed to do it but he said he didn't have time.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote