Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-19-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Anyone want to try a Ravens Flacco and Boldin sig? marshalb was supposed to do it but he said he didn't have time.
i have a Boldin/Ravens sig already made, would you wanna check it out?
Old 08-19-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens, i forgot clover_jeez was wanting to fill some request, so we'll let him get yours.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if he wants to make it he can but I still wouldn't mind checking out yours. I want to keep this John Wall one but I figure I will pull that out closer to basketball season
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well if he wants to make it he can but I still wouldn't mind checking out yours. I want to keep this John Wall one but I figure I will pull that out closer to basketball season
allrighty.
i'll upload the Boldin, brb.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here ya go man:
Old 08-19-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Could I get a V.2 Mr. Patriot sig, please?

Things that can stay the same:
-The players. Same 3 guys please.
- The text line as a static segment. It really ties the room together.

Changes I would like to see:
- New font. I like the current one less and less.
- Give Mosi back his color! That uni is my all-time favorite.
- Give Mosi an additional text block labeling him as "The Original"
- New super slick background for them? (all 3 can be the same, skip it if too much of a pita)

spasiba!

BTW - the white frame for the text being semi transparent is just ******* awesome BK.
im gonna cut the pics this time and btw the mosi pic was in b/w, but i'm using a full color on new version.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
im gonna cut the pics this time and btw the mosi pic was in b/w, but i'm using a full color one this time.
BoneKrusher = Awesomeness

I liked the idea and loved the execution. I'm thinking it'll be a permanent sig, which is why I'm looking for a more epic v.2.

(perhaps to be shuffled out occasionally for a change of pace.)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
BoneKrusher = Awesomeness

I liked the idea and loved the execution. I'm thinking it'll be a permanent sig, which is why I'm looking for a more epic v.2.

(perhaps to be shuffled out occasionally for a change of pace.)
the first one was a more simple collage type piece but this one will have a better look, especially bg wise.
(i think).
Old 08-19-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone want to try a Ravens Flacco and Boldin sig? marshalb was supposed to do it but he said he didn't have time.
I'm terribly sorry about that, I was gonna try that this past Sunday/Monday, but I forgot about it. I had even found a couple real good Flacco pics and a decent Boldin one. If clover_jeez doesn't get to that, I'll try and sneak it in. I'm trying to cram so much **** into the next few days before college starts...

yo, I'm gonna try out that Harvin sig now.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried something totally different on this sig yo123, so if you don't like it just let me know and I'll gladly do it over, or if you just want some small changes, I'll definitely edit it for ya.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

clover_jeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover_jeez View Post
thats really Nice!
Old 08-19-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im gonna pm you my request BK

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Im gonna pm you my request BK
ya, i got it.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
here ya go man:
Damn, this one looks clean!
Old 08-20-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what sucks is that I really like both. It took me a while to figure out which one I was going to use but I think I'm going to take the Boldin
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

can I get an avatar of the yankee logo flipped upside down with red sox red. I am still thinking of what I want for a sig. Ill get back to you on that.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:47 AM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Actor View Post
can I get an avatar of the yankee logo flipped upside down with red sox red. I am still thinking of what I want for a sig. Ill get back to you on that.
Like this???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

clover_jeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:13 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking for a Cody/Ngata sig, if anyone could whip one up rep aswell as my everlasting love will be given. I think ts finally time to retire big Ray.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoever makes trkaline's sig will get rep from me as well. I love me some Ngata

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I'm looking for a Cody/Ngata sig, if anyone could whip one up rep aswell as my everlasting love will be given. I think ts finally time to retire big Ray.
i did a quick one.
different style than your awesome ray ray sig but if you like it, its yours bro:

changed the Border:

a whole new look to this:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-22-2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: added a V2
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the edges on the second cody/ngata sig is dope! i'ma PM u my sig request BK..

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK

Can you make a Brian Price/ Gerald McCoy sig with them in Bucs jerseys.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
BK

ya i can. i'll get on it.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
BK

Chucky, hope you dont mind, i used a pic i had cut for another request.

and i'm kinda getting into these text boxes as well. lol