Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-18-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got straight played, and I mean ******* played. I made a huge ******* rookie mistake. Today is a bad ******* goddamn day.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I just got straight played, and I mean ******* played. I made a huge ******* rookie mistake. Today is a bad ******* goddamn day.
Did you forget to check the quality of the turf before you stepped on the field? Was she a he?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On to the next one.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to get into it and talk about it with you guys, but it ******* sounds like something a 17 year old guy would do. I feel like a pathetic idiot.

Guess I didn't learn anything in high school.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guess I didn't learn anything in high school.
sometimes venting is the best therapy. and, really, few of guys change their ways with the ladies, even after failing over and over and over.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:34 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay guys.

- Girl initiates exchanging of numbers
- Girl touches you repeatedly (god I sound like a virgin)
- Girl tells you she will text you and she wants to see you in the next week

We were at a small party, and her and a bunch of her freshmen girl firends came over. She sat by me and we talked all ******* night. She wasn't drunk, and she broke up with her boyfriend like a month ago. You guys better not say this is the beginning of some friend zone ****. I am calling her tomorrow to see if she wants to go with me and my buds to a party. Why? Because this seems like the confident thing to do. More details if needed.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:41 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Okay guys.

- Girl initiates exchanging of numbers
- Girl touches you repeatedly (god I sound like a virgin)
- Girl tells you she will text you and she wants to see you in the next week

We were at a small party, and her and a bunch of her freshmen girl firends came over. She sat by me and we talked all ******* night. She wasn't drunk, and she broke up with her boyfriend like a month ago. You guys better not say this is the beginning of some friend zone ****. I am calling her tomorrow to see if she wants to go with me and my buds to a party. Why? Because this seems like the confident thing to do. More details if needed.
Umm do it! She's obviously into you so really you have nothing to lose. Just be cool and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:06 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe she's about to hit her **** stage and you can get in while the gettin' is good.

I don't know that I would call her the night after meeting her.

Old 08-20-2010, 09:35 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say **** it. But i'd definitely send a text over calling. Invite her out to party, like Brent said, maybe you can find yourself some easy *****.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really just looking for an easy lay. This girl seemed genuinely cool and refreshing for a freshman girl. I'm probably going to ask her if she and her friends want to go with my buddies today to a lil' house party tonight. I'm convinced that if you are calm and sound confident, you can get away with anything, and sounding calm and confident is something I am great at.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're putting the ***** on a pedestal, Vikes.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
sometimes venting is the best therapy. and, really, few of guys change their ways with the ladies, even after failing over and over and over.

Yeah, I will now. You're right though, venting through that little paragraph helped a lot.

Amazing what thought expression can do for relaxation of the mind.

Old 08-20-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You're putting the ***** on a pedestal, Vikes.
And you're being a misogynistic asshole.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sorry Job, only men can post here.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Maybe she's about to hit her **** stage and you can get in while the gettin' is good.

I don't know that I would call her the night after meeting her.

I don't think it's a big deal to talk to her the day after. Especially not if you are just asking her to come to a party where you can interact with other people and keep the contact with her as involved as you want.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I don't think it's a big deal to talk to her the day after. Especially not if you are just asking her to come to a party where you can interact with other people and keep the contact with her as involved as you want.
This is what I did. I called her a few hours ago and asked if she and her friends wanted to go to a small party. The way she answered the phone caught me off guard, she was like "Heyyyyy Tony, what's up? I saw you today on campus blah blah blah". Back to the party. She's just a freshmen here at college, and she sounded a little worried about cops and stuff like that. She's not a dumb girl. Whether or not she calls me back, i'm going to go out tonight and talk to women, just to have a back up plan.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
. Whether or not she calls me back, i'm going to go out tonight and talk to women, just to have a back up plan.

Without a ******* doubt.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is what I did. I called her a few hours ago and asked if she and her friends wanted to go to a small party. The way she answered the phone caught me off guard, she was like "Heyyyyy Tony, what's up? I saw you today on campus blah blah blah". Back to the party. She's just a freshmen here at college, and she sounded a little worried about cops and stuff like that. She's not a dumb girl. Whether or not she calls me back, i'm going to go out tonight and talk to women, just to have a back up plan.
see now if this was me i would totally take her and some of her freshmen friends and bang them. Than i would post it on swdc and give anyone who ask a link to the video of the awesome sex, but that's just me.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
see now if this was me i would totally take her and some of her freshmen friends and bang them. Than i would post it on swdc and give anyone who ask a link to the video of the awesome sex, but that's just me.
Proooooooove it.

Old 08-21-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes the only problem I see with your situation is that she just broke up with her boyfriend. I can understand you seeing something you like in her, but I don't imagine she will be looking for a 'serious' kind of of thing so quickly.

Now that isn't always the case so I could be wrong but in general girls will wait longer than a month if they want to get into something 'serious'. This all depends how the last relationship ended/what kind of toll it took on them and the girls personality.

It seems like you want to go for the gentleman approach to this chick and I respect that but go with the flow at first and base your approach off the vibe you get from her in your get togethers. The friend inclusion is good at first but after 1 or 2 times or even during those parties you gotta isolate and make her realize that A) this guy is someone im interested in and want to get to know more or B) some guy I want to hook up with.

If option B is what comes about there is still chance of further relationship but it will require patience and the realization that she is not ready to jump in to something serious with another guy right away. And at this point if you still feel there is something special about her then keep being a gentleman and she might realize that you are in fact the right guy.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Alright, here's what happend on Friday:

I texted her on Friday, asking if her and her friends wanted to go with. No contact with her until like 11 pm, when she texted me asking if my apartment was in some area. We texted back and forth like three times, until i called her to see where they were in that area. She sounded excited to hear me and said she had to ask her friends where the building was. She was drunk and w/e, so i didn't really expect anything back.

In the meantime, me and buddies went to a fast food place and i made out with this chick that was sitting by us.

I didn't contract her at all yesterday, and we had a party at our place. There were some cute freshmen there and I chatted them up and played some beer pong games with them.

I texted her today to see what was up, how her weekend went, all that stuff. We talked back and forth for about an hour and a half, and she gave like real answers. My first instinct right now is to wait a few days and maybe text her to see how her week is going so far. I am still defintiely keeping my options open.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Vikes the only problem I see with your situation is that she just broke up with her boyfriend.
Yeah you never want to be a rebound for someone you really dig, I'm afraid my rebound chick is catching feelings for me which is not good because the last thing I want is another serious relationship after being fresh out of a 5 year relationship - UNLESS it's with this other chick I got eyes on, but she also is fresh out of a relationship so I'm waiting patiently on that one before I make any moves.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright, here's what happend on Friday:

I texted her on Friday, asking if her and her friends wanted to go with. No contact with her until like 11 pm, when she texted me asking if my apartment was in some area. We texted back and forth like three times, until i called her to see where they were in that area. She sounded excited to hear me and said she had to ask her friends where the building was. She was drunk and w/e, so i didn't really expect anything back.

In the meantime, me and buddies went to a fast food place and i made out with this chick that was sitting by us.

I didn't contract her at all yesterday, and we had a party at our place. There were some cute freshmen there and I chatted them up and played some beer pong games with them.

I texted her today to see what was up, how her weekend went, all that stuff. We talked back and forth for about an hour and a half, and she gave like real answers. My first instinct right now is to wait a few days and maybe text her to see how her week is going so far. I am still defintiely keeping my options open.
I think you should take a small step back and keep it pretty simple for a week or so. Perhaps see if she texts you first at any point during the week. Avoid any and all conversation about her ex boyfriends, or why the relationship failed or anything like that. That's a friend zone talk, or for deeper into knowing her.

Also, secondly, there's no need to worry if she's interested.. she cares enough to answer your calls/texts and sounds genuinely happy to talk to you. She's probably mildly interested, but understandably tempering any expectations until she gets to know you more.

Other than that, honestly, if you're serious, just be yourself. If you're nervous, and if she likes you, she'll think it's cute, trust me. Try to manage it as much as possible, but if that's the way you are, then that's the way you are. Don't try to be some kind of smooth talker if that's not you. Don't overthink, just react. When the time is right to ask her on a date, just go for it. I think the biggest piece of advice for you has already been covered, and that's to simply just go with the flow.

Last edited by djp : 08-23-2010 at 04:01 AM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:56 AM    (permalink
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruh I'd stop contacting her. If she's really interested, she'll start hitting you up.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One way or another Vikes, you need to score some fresh meat.