Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-19-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I would LOVE to see Houston in the new MWC.
Shoot I forgot about Houston. They would be a great addition.

I'm assuming they would then add a 12th team. Who else would be a viable option?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Shoot I forgot about Houston. They would be a great addition.

I'm assuming they would then add a 12th team. Who else would be a viable option?
if BYU stays then Houston would be the 12th team. I forgot New Mexico when listing the MWC schools right now.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 08-19-2010 at 05:02 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for the sake of argument lets say BYU stays (pretty sure they were bluffing.) and Utah State becomes member 12 (solid at basketball, football program is getting better, geographically makes sense).

how do you split these 12 teams into 2 divisions?
Air Force
Boise State
BYU
Colorado State
Fresno State
Nevada
New Mexico
San Diego State
TCU
UNLV
Utah State
Wyoming

East:
Air Force
BYU
Colorado State
TCU
Utah State
Wyoming

West:
Boise
Fresno State
Nevada
UNLV
San Diego State
New Mexico

doesn't make much sense since you can't split BYU/USU, Air Force/CSU/Wyoming, Fresno/San Diego, UNLV/Nevada, leaving Boise, New Mexico and TCU as geographical outsiders.

North:
Boise
BYU
Wyoming
Utah State
Nevada
UNLV

South:
Air Force
Colorado State
TCU
New Mexico
Fresno State
San Diego State

this one makes more sense I think, and it might be the best option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You heard that Utah State turned down membership to the MWC before they invited Fresno St. and Nevada?

Personally, I think Houston is the best fit due to their reputation as a good basketball school and improving football team.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-01-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

It's a sad day now that BYU will go independent.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter