Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 08-23-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
KLAUS
Rookie

KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KLAUS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Various Thoughts

I received a phone call from B---------- at 4:30 in the morning. He does not greet me, he only says "Dexter Manley, WR Elizabeth City". My first reflection is to the great cokehead from the 80s with the redksins manley. but this is apparently a minimal difference, like Deleuze would say. **** you I answer. The combine is in 2011. If Manley cannot run under 4.5 I am not interested. we need a receiver who who can cut the back ass off the secondary. Leave a hole there in the style of Bataille's acephalic reason.

Dickerson, Dorin goes in round 7. Carlton Mitchell in round 6. Those 2 can cut the back ass off the secondary. I would take for the dixie stars Mitchell in round 3 and Dickerson in round 5. Dickerson is apparently already an alpha for that **** Kubiak.

rosenfels is who i would want as back up for the dixie stars. currently we have josh johnson as back up to mcnabb. we selected josh johnson in ruond 2 and in the fake universe he went in round 5. that was a mistake that i admit. josh johnson has too frail a body. we fell for the intelligence. this is not to suggest that josh johnson is a failed selection. i don’t think he has the build. we also hired rex ryan in 2007, 2 years before he was hired in the fake universe. we humiliated the world with that selection. tactical brilliance plus the loving devotion of his proletariats. rex ryan studies asymmetrical warfare, from lao tzu to carl schmitt’s theory of the partisan. he doesn’t apply economic business strategies like that clown spagnuolo. he doesn’t use sickening syntagms like “we have to change the culture” taken from some management course like that pig mike lombardi. that is why lombardi is unemployed.
you have to study military history to win in the premier league. please also look at the columns of the war nerd (written by gary brecher the pseudonym of the great john dolan) on the internet. they are humoristic exegeses of military history and are a pure pleasure, depiste some occasional “americanisms.”

i liked jason smith also. i dont know what is wrong with him. please note i was retired from 2000-2007. from 2007 onwards my two highest rated tackles were jared gaither and bruce campbell. we selected gaither in round 3 or 4 of the supplemental. in the fake universe he went in round 5. campbell this year went in round 4, we also selected him in round 4. why take jason smith 2 over all when in round 4 and 5 you can select 2 absolute genetic monsters. yes, of course gentlemen, there were risks about campbell and gaither. but does this mean that jason smith is an apodeitic god man? no. bruce campbell is already better than jason smith and he has only played two friendlies.

i hate sam bradford. i only like his indian blood which reminds me of the great mark rypien. those are the quarters i like. undrafted free agent scum. bradford first overall. that is not undrafted free agent scum.

i also hate jimmy claussen who you analyze above. this is the type of prole we term “american fantasy”. i hate the american fantasies, the pretty boy ontological cancers like that american fantasy for the brown lightning jay cutler, from “santa claus, indiana.” i see that american fantasy town name “santa claus” and i remove culter from the draft board immediately.

everyone says maybin is fast, but if i recall he ran 4.8 at the combine at about 110 kg. big 10 = big ****. cliff avril, the only big 10 prospect who can actually physically move since i unretired in 2007, ran a 4.5. maybin is selected in round 1, whilst avril goes in round 3. i dont understand the logic. i took avril at 40 overall in front of disasters like quentin groves.

against the world, against life,
Klaus

Last edited by KLAUS : 08-23-2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: to add more acuity to the topic
KLAUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-23-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams will most likely get another crack at Carlton Mitchell, since he's probably going to be moved to the practice squad.

He's 6'3" 215lbs and can't beat a press which is pitiful and he can't catch either.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"i see that american fantasy town name “santa claus” and i remove culter from the draft board immediately."

Klaus, ICH WILL DEINE KINDER HABEN!!!!

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
cajuncorey
Rookie

cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just have one question... WHO ARE U?
cajuncorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* legendary.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you just took a giant **** on my brain.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im high as **** and just read thatt whole thing. ****!
Old 08-23-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It took about 4 inches of Jim Beam before this guy started making sense and at that it was marginal.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default HoF post material

I get the feeling English isn't Klaus' 1st language.....

Quote:
i also hate jimmy claussen who you analyze above. this is the type of prole we term “american fantasy”. i hate the american fantasies, the pretty boy ontological cancers like that american fantasy for the brown lightning jay cutler, from “santa claus, indiana.
Quote:
Pretty boy ontological cancers....
Quote:
brown lightning jay cutler....
I will think of brown cancer & oncology every time henceforth when I see Cutler in action, thank you for this....

I hope that 4:30 AM "Dexter Manley" phone call was your fantasy league calling, but about 2 dacades too late & about a decade before the 1st fantasy FB. Do you realize Manley was functionally illiterate & couldn't read the NFL contract he signed?

Quote:
Against the world, against life....
If you're sincere about this, Klaus, get some help. Help is available & waiting for you.

Last edited by LizardState : 08-24-2010 at 01:33 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I disagree man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajuncorey View Post
i just have one question... WHO ARE U?
He's the raw, unbridled truth.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw&NR=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-24-2010 at 08:51 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOF worthy.

Whoaa.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stream of consciousness, alternate universe, draft analysis through a wormhole.

Kinda like if Hunter S. Thomspon, Timothy Leary and William Burroughs played 'fantasy' football.

'i hate sam bradford. i only like his indian blood which reminds me of the great mark rypien. those are the quarters i like. undrafted free agent scum. bradford first overall. that is not undrafted free agent scum. '

Play on playa.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what the **** did I just read.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
This pretty much perfectly sums up my thoughts.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Isn't that movie older than you are? God you make me feel old, DT
Old 08-24-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want more various thoughts.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
where is that from?
Old 08-24-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
where is that from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Billy Madison
Old 08-24-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
where is that from?
Billy Madison