Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 08-23-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Looking forward to more of that this year. Let it all out.

My laptop (where I usually watch my streams) has been failing on me, and I don't want to purchase a new one, so it looks like I might be stuck going to bars and won't have access to a computer during the games.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For some people who are unaware of what we're referring to, here are some examples:

I went through the thread and got 1 blow out in every loss. Only 2009*
I really had fun compiling this, thanks ATL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
******* ********. You've got to be ******* kidding me. Hold onto the ************* football you cum guzzler.
Quote:
******* pathetic. I hate this ******* team. **** yourself Mike Jenkins you worthless piece of ****.
Quote:
Get the **** out of here Matt. I ******* hate you.
Quote:
This is a team full of ***** *******.
Quote:
Suck my ******* dick. This team ******* sucks and that's a god awful effort when you are trying to fight for your playoff life.
Quote:
Pathetic. On our own ******* turf. This is embarrassing. Long afternoon. I wouldn't be shocked to lose by 3 scores. I hate everything about this ***** ******* football team.
Quote:
I'm glad Michael Vick could score a TD. But, simply fantastic ******* job defense. Way to come out and show something you soft miserable *******. Everyone on this whole ******* team should be goddamn embarrassed and ashamed of their effort today. **** off.
Quote:
Way to go out with some ******* pride you pole smokers. Absolutely pathetic. Everyone associated with their team should be ******* embarrassed. I hope we lose by ******* 56. I hate everything about this team. Go to ******* hell you worthless sacks of ****. **** you all.
------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021
Find me fans that don't complain when their team underachieves against weaker opponents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy
I don't ever remember complaining like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL
"This team is a ******* embarrassment. Get the **** out of here. ****** job by TD this year."
---------------------------------------------------------------

and to cap it all off:

Quote:
Are these coaches ******* kidding? You ******* suck dick Mike Smith you worthless sack of ****. Oh go for it on 4th down. Suck my ****. We haven't been inside their ******* 40 all day but no let's not try and put any ******* points on the board. And Mike ******* Mularkey that **********. Jesus ****** g Christ. 1, 2, 3, 4 ******* runs up the middle with our ******* 3rd string back when you have Roddy goddamn White and Tony ************* Gonzalez. This team is a ******* joke. I'm glad they showed Blank and TD looking all nervous in their ******* suite. Want to try and do something in the offseason to actually improve the team? Put up a decent draft class? ******* all around awful. This is why we are such a pathetic franchise and are incapable of putting up back to back winning seasons. I'm ******* ashamed to be a fan of this worthless ******* franchise. Go to ******* hell Atlanta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59
Lolz at atlz.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 08-23-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is why we are such a pathetic franchise and are incapable of putting up back to back winning seasons
Not anymore. 8-)

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The AJC is showing a depth chart for the Dolphins game. I noticed Weatherspoon is listed as second string behind Peterson. Unless the AJC has it wrong, makes me wonder if Weatherspoon really hurt his chances of starting in this past game.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

weatherspoon was listed behind peterson when the first depth chart came out, which was before the first pre-season game. No they don't have it wrong.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 08-24-2010, 07:45 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For some people who are unaware of what we're referring to, here are some examples:

I went through the thread and got 1 blow out in every loss. Only 2009*
I really had fun compiling this, thanks ATL.

Some good times there. Hopefully there won't be as much of this to go around this year.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Some good times there. Hopefully there won't be as much of this to go around this year.
Well unless we go 19-0 there will. Don't go around bars starting no brawls now.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 08-24-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Coach Smith: After Meier has been placed on IR, the Falcons may look at bringing in WRs, but the roster needs to be cut to 53 first.

VJAX HERE WE COME!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Coach Smith: After Meier has been placed on IR, the Falcons may look at bringing in WRs, but the roster needs to be cut to 53 first.

VJAX HERE WE COME!
I don't know if this is a massive smokescreen...but a talkshow host in SD says Atlanta has gotten permission to talk to Vincent Jackson. mp3 link. about 10:30 in.. Combine this with what Smith has said...

no way it happens. he is demanding 9 million a year! but it would be wise to surround Ryan with as many weapons as possible...roddy white is turning 29 in a november. oh man, I dont know what to think.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I don't know if this is a massive smokescreen...but a talkshow host in SD says Atlanta has gotten permission to talk to Vincent Jackson. mp3 link. about 10:30 in.. Combine this with what Smith has said...

no way it happens. he is demanding 9 million a year! but it would be wise to surround Ryan with as many weapons as possible...roddy white is turning 29 in a november. oh man, I dont know what to think.

You are the Cali guy. Is this radio place legit? I mean, I know there's no way it happens, but Jesus, could you imagine?
Old 08-24-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our offense would be dominant, watch out Saints!

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are the Cali guy. Is this radio place legit? I mean, I know there's no way it happens, but Jesus, could you imagine?
I don't know too much about this talk show host cause he is a southern cal guy, but I did listen through that link and he did mention that Atlanta has gotten permission. maybe the agent wants to start a bidding war for Jackson?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 08-24-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I don't know too much about this talk show host cause he is a southern cal guy, but I did listen through that link and he did mention that Atlanta has gotten permission. maybe the agent wants to start a bidding war for Jackson?

Doubt it. And I still think this has no chance of happening, but didn't it come out later we were in the running for Boldin? VJax is pretty similar.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying not to read too much into the Vincent Jackson situation. It just gets me too excited thinking about what he could add to our passing game. It just doesn't seem like the kind of move the Falcons would make, although I would love it if we did.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Asked in the SD thread and San Diego Chicken said he isn't all that reliable. So believe it even less until we hear it from someone else. Why the **** hasn't anyone sent a tweet to Schefter?
Old 08-25-2010, 08:03 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

So there hasn't been a single hint of this from anywhere else. I think it's safe to say it's probably fabricated.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
So there hasn't been a single hint of this from anywhere else. I think it's safe to say it's probably fabricated.
No it's probly right. San Diego Chicken is not reliable. Seriously who the **** is that?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 08-25-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Hm damnit. Here is what D Led (AJC writer) had to say:

Quote:
Don't get worked up about this Lee Hamitlon report.
Just talked to Jim Trotter from SI (who lives in SD and we went to the same college).
Before I even told him what the report was, he said don't believe anything this guy has
to say. So I'm not going to put too much stock in his report unless I get it confirmed
from my Falcons sources or agent sources.
--dol

Old 08-25-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Well we definitely didn't get permission, but maybe still.

Vincent Jackson-WR- Chargers Aug. 25 - 5:50 pm et

The agents for Vincent Jackson are convinced that the Chargers have no intention of trading their client.
Agents Jonathan Feinsod and Neil Schwartz contend that "a half-dozen teams" have shown interest in V-Jax, but San Diego gave them permission to speak with only the Seahawks. The agents reiterated that Jackson will not play for the Chargers in 2010 "under the present terms." If Jackson is going to play at all this year, he needs GM A.J. Smith to open the list of potential suitors.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

31 minutes ago - CB Dunta Robinson (hamstring), DT Peria Jerry (knee), DB Brian Williams (knee), S William Moore (groin) and RB Jerious Norwood (hip flexor) are expected to play against Miami, although coach Mike Smith has maintained the playing status of all injured players will be game-time decisions. Falcons RapidReports
Old 08-26-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Quote:
31 minutes ago - CB Dunta Robinson (hamstring), DT Peria Jerry (knee), DB Brian Williams (knee), S William Moore (groin) and RB Jerious Norwood (hip flexor) are expected to play against Miami, although coach Mike Smith has maintained the playing status of all injured players will be game-time decisions. Falcons RapidReports
Have they been practicing? It would be great to see William Moore in an in game situation. I don't mind Robinson waiting it out.

Old 08-26-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I would love to see william moore. I think our wish of him starting won't come this year though. It's a shame he can't even battle for a spot.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 08-26-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
I would love to see william moore. I think our wish of him starting won't come this year though. It's a shame he can't even battle for a spot.

If he plays real well, maybe he can at least spare Coleman in coverage situations.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Coleman is not a good tackler as well. He's overrated in that department.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 08-26-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Coleman is not a good tackler as well. He's overrated in that department.

Disagree. My issues with him were purely in coverage. I think he's a good run stopper. Just couldn't cover for **** last year.