Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 01-03-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

PS- Those trophies are extremely irrelevant, please find anyone on the Eagles who has a ring and get back to me on that.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Asante Samuel ;)

Those aged lombardi trophies don't matter in today's game or in any future game sure they're nice to look at but other than that they're good for nothing other than flashbacks and those players who won them are all gone, not one remains which makes them increasingly irrelevant.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys tomorrow on my show on BTR we will be talking NFC East preview/review also the guys from Bang! Cartoon will be in for an interview.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish this guy could put it together finally, look at his ******* build.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
I wish this guy could put it together finally, look at his ******* build.
You could go to any Gold's Gym and find a muscle man. That doesn't mean you'll find a football player.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You could go to any Gold's Gym and find a muscle man. That doesn't mean you'll find a football player.
This I know, I just like to gawk at his body.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:37 AM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

The NFC East sucks all of a sudden. How did we go from being the premier division in football to being this bad so fast? Jeez.
Werowance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know but I'm enjoying it. :)
Old 09-20-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What sucks for all of us is, because all 4 teams have oline issues (who wouldve thought that the Skins have the best oline in the division?), it's going to be even harder to get players in the draft and in FA to plug in those holes, because you're competing with all 4 teams in your division for the same players.

So this is a year I think where each team is going to have to out duel the other in draft day trades to get the players they want.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
What sucks for all of us is, because all 4 teams have oline issues (who wouldve thought that the Skins have the best oline in the division?), it's going to be even harder to get players in the draft and in FA to plug in those holes, because you're competing with all 4 teams in your division for the same players.

So this is a year I think where each team is going to have to out duel the other in draft day trades to get the players they want.
...which could very well end up being exacerbated by this being a comparatively weak OL class. Jared Gaither changing teams regardless of where he goes is something that NFC East fans should be rooting for since it will lessen one of the teams looking to spend a high pick on an OL's need to spend that pick on an OL.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

skins #1, gotta brag while i can :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
skins #1, gotta brag while i can :)
Much deserved. But I have a feeling McNabb will let down eventually like he always does.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and i sadfully agree. hoping change in scenery is all he needed though. but right now, i am a happy man.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this is gonna sound bitter, but it's not like McNabb played all that well yesterday. Under 50% completion and threw plenty of worm-burners. I'm glad the eagles got Nate Allen out of the deal because while Kolb sucks (he became captain check-down when the eagles anointed him the starter), I would honestly rather have Vick at QB than McNabb right now. I'm really hoping the injury isn't as serious as I first thought.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but we've known from his entire career Vick is injury prone, especially the way he runs. Granted, I LOVE Vick on the field. so fun to watch, great weapon etc, but one of his biggest weaknesses is being injury prone. plus this is his first real action in QUITE some time, so we'll see how he is and how long he can hold up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

True, but McNabb was always injury prone as well, he almost never plays for all 16 games in a season, and very often misses a good portion of the season as well.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
True, but McNabb was always injury prone as well, he almost never plays for all 16 games in a season, and very often misses a good portion of the season as well.
this is true, I can safely say I have no idea where Iwas going with that post haha. ugh, i'm out of it, it's been a long morning. But as bad as the NFC east teams have looked, it's still going to be a battle and an all out grind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Allen is looking studly.

I haven't seen Brandon Graham do a thing out there yet. To be fair, I haven't focused on him as much as I should, but from a glance, he seems pretty quiet.

Ernie Simms is a frustrating player. You see flashes of great play, but way too inconsistent. The guy should be a PBer with that athleticism, but he just can't put it together.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't seen Brandon Graham do a thing out there yet. To be fair, I haven't focused on him as much as I should, but from a glance, he seems pretty quiet.

OOOOOO I KNOW! I KNOW! PICK ME! PICK ME PLEASE!

Putting him at DT is ********.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
OOOOOO I KNOW! I KNOW! PICK ME! PICK ME PLEASE!

Putting him at DT is ********.
Yeah that's ********.

Has he seen any snaps at LE in the base defense or is just coming in on 3rd downs to rush from the DT spot?
Old 10-04-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

graham did shed a block very nicely early in the game and make an open tackle on a cooley screen that otherwise would have easily been a big gain.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah that's ********.

Has he seen any snaps at LE in the base defense or is just coming in on 3rd downs to rush from the DT spot?
He starts at LE. He hasn't done as well as I expected, but it's tough to come in as a DE who's not just expected to be a pass-rusher. Still, leave him outside.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I really wanted to see Graham play OLB in a 3-4 system. I thought that was his best role in the NFL. In the 4-3, he's a bit undersized. He's got the heart of a warrior, so maybe he'll eventually adapt... it's still way to early to tell either way. But I wouldn't be surprised if his career took off in a similar way to Elvis Dumervil (once he started playing in a 3-4 system).
Old 10-04-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

He may be a tad shorter than your average DE, but the guy really isn't undersized. He's upwards of 270 right now, definitely bulkier than I thought. I'm afraid some of his weight might be bad weight as well.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

He added the weight to hold up as a LE in a 4-3, which I think hurt his explosion a little bit.

He does look too thick to me right now. He's better at 260 max.

I think moving forward, it wouldn't be a crazy idea for the Eagles to switch to a 3-4 defense. Bunk can play NT, they have Cole and Graham, both of whom may actually be better fits in a 34 front, and Bradley can fill in one ILB spot.

They might need some 34 DEs and another ILB though. Simms doesn't fit the scheme, and I'm not sure if Patterson does either.

It can be done if they wanted to though.