Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Speaking of AMC...anyone see Rubicon yet?
Watched the first episode. Was not impressed. Both myself and a friend I told to watch it said we would give the episode another shot but at this point I have no interest at all in watching any more episodes unless I start to hear really good things.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Not enough Omar.
What exactly do you do for a living, Mr. Little?

I rip and run.

You...

I robs drug dealers.

And exactly how long has this been your occupation, Mr. Little?

Well, I don't know exactly. I venture to say maybe 'bout eight or nine years.

Mr. Little, how does a man rob drug dealers for eight or nine years and live to tell about it?

Day at a time, I suppose.

I will never like a character as much as Omar Little.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for Boardwalk Empire and The League to start.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What exactly do you do for a living, Mr. Little?

I rip and run.

You...

I robs drug dealers.

And exactly how long has this been your occupation, Mr. Little?

Well, I don't know exactly. I venture to say maybe 'bout eight or nine years.

Mr. Little, how does a man rob drug dealers for eight or nine years and live to tell about it?

Day at a time, I suppose.

I will never like a character as much as Omar Little.

I've used the quote, "you come at the king, you best not miss" an absurd amount of times. And sometimes when I get bored I do the Omar whistling.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I've used the quote, "you come at the king, you best not miss" an absurd amount of times. And sometimes when I get bored I do the Omar whistling.
I can't whistle very well, but I do the song as well as I can all the time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You gonna cut and run on the Bunk? That **** aint right, Jimmy.

I have decided tonight, that I shall rewatch The Wire.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maurice LaMarche as Orson Welles= successful Futurama episode.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never caught The Wire when it was on but I just finished Season 1. What the hell have I been missing in my life? Just starting Season 2, it's starting a bit slowly but I have faith.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You gonna cut and run on the Bunk? That **** aint right, Jimmy.

I have decided tonight, that I shall rewatch The Wire.
Quote:
The thing of it is, Lieutenant... Jimmy McNulty, when he ain't policing he's a picture postcard of a drunken, self-destructive ****-up. And when he is policing... he's pretty much the same ************. But on a good case, he runnin' in front of the pack. That's as close as the man comes to bein' right.
One of my top 10 Wire quotes
Old 08-27-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Did not see it, but yes.

Also,

SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:

he is the master

Old 08-27-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What should I start watching?

Psych vs Chuck vs True Blood

Go.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psych DO IT NOW.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

Go.
You know that's right.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Absolutely Psych.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:24 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

Go.
I'd say Psych, Chuck is too far into its story to just pick up and I think the vampire craze right now is kind of lame. However, Psych does not have lots of boobs like True Blood.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it depends on what you want. Psych is really easy and fun to watch, but you might find it gets repetitive quickly because the show is very formulaic. That said, it can be really hilarious at times. Chuck is a great overall show with good storylines and a nice mix of humor/action/romance, and its definitely my favorite of those 3 shows. True Blood is what it is...its Sex and Violence popcorn TV. Its highly entertaining as something to kill an hour or two, but there are some cringe worthy moments, especially early in the series. If you are gunna give True Blood a shot, you have to at least make it to the second season, because the first one was very up and down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Waiting on the cable guy I keep losing my HD channels.
I have made the switch to satellite will have NFL Network,HDVR and more HD channels then I get now tomorrow.

*Drooling*
Old 08-27-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the input guys. I would def. catch up on any of these shows before watching them, I think I will probably watch True Blood just because I pay for HBO anyway and the more use I get out of it the better.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I believe you mean September =

BOARDWALK EMPIRE
Sons of Anarchy
It's Always Sunny
BOARDWALK EMPIRE
Chuck
Glee
BOARDWALK EMPIRE
Modern Family
30 Rock/Community/The Office
BOARDWALK EMPIRE
Fringe
Dexter
BOARDWALK EMPIRE
Eastbound and Down/Bored to Death
Lonestar
BOARDWALK EMPIRE
Thx to Brod for the list. Pls. tell me Boardwalk Empire isn't yet another show based in Jersey. We can judiciously avoid the others with Jersey variations in the titles but the reality show moguls are very sneaky. Snookie & The Situation (<--- wtf is that?) should have been drowned at birth.

Hyped for the new seasons of 30 Rock, Fringe, the Julie Benzless Dexter, & IASIP next month.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S

Quote:
Go.
You know that's right.
That's dead right. Psych isn't the best detective drama but light yrs. better than the puerile True Blood that can't continue on forever with it's core teen audience... can it? Producer/writer Alan Ball was great with 6 Feet Under but he can't save this.

Vampires live forever but vampire shows don't. Even the good ones like Forever Knight (2 seasons), & Moonlight (2 seasons, catch the reruns twice annually on SyFy) failed to find an audience, & only Buffy (6 seasons) & Angel (5 seasons) have made it big. My wife likes the BBC Being Human & it's available on Comcast On Demand, I may give it try.

Here's a good comparative article, glad to see the shout out for Barnabus Collins & the classic Dark Shadows that everybody turned on 1st thing when they got home from HS back in the day:
http://features.metacritic.com/featu...pire-tv-shows/

Last edited by LizardState : 08-27-2010 at 12:56 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Thx to Brod for the lest. Pls. tell me Boardwalk Empire isn't yet another show based in Jersey. We can judiciously avoid the others with Jersey variations in the titles but the reality show moguls are very sneaky.

Hyped for the new seasons of 30 Rock, Fringe, the Julie Benzless Dexter, & IASIP next month.
Boardwalk Empire is based on this book, http://www.amazon.com/Boardwalk-Empi.../dp/0937548499 , which i plan on reading shortly.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Speaking of AMC...anyone see Rubicon yet?
Didn't think I would get into it but I did -- it has a terrific hook: the cryptic conspiracies with answers hidden in multiple mazes & puzzles. One review said the paranoid tension in it palpable, you could cut it with a knife, & that's true. Unknown actors except for Miranda Richardson (James Badge Dale looks like the bastard son of Art Garfunkel) & maybe underrated Arliss Howard whose character makes your skin crawl, & that huge lightbulb head of his. I think it has a real future. If you have questions about it rent 3 Days of the Condor with Robert Redford, there are many parallels between the 2.

Apologies for dissing Boardwalk Empire now that I know it's Martin Scorsese & Buscemi -- Never thought the great Oscarworthy Scorsese would stoop to primetime TV but nothing surprises in the cable tv world anymore, I'll chk it out.

Last edited by LizardState : 08-27-2010 at 01:19 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
That's dead right. Psych isn't the best detective drama but light yrs. better than the puerile True Blood that can't continue on forever with it's core teen audience... can it? Producer/writer Alan Ball was great with 6 Feet Under but he can't save this.
You're pretty off base here. True Blood has an absolutely huge following right now, it goes way beyond the middle school girls who get moist over Twilight and subsequent vamp series. True Blood, behind Alan Ball's awesomeness, would still be doing very well even if this werent the 'vampire media era'.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's nothing puerile about True Blood. In fact, I'd venture to say it suffers more from the association with the Twilight series then it benefits from it...Especially due to comments like that. When broken down, True Blood has very few actual similarities to the current Twilight series, which is based primarily around teen angst instead of the actual violence which drives True Blood. It isn't great or groundbreaking TV by any means, but lumping it in with Twilight just because they both happen to be about vampires is unfortunate. Thats like saying The Wire is the same as CSI because they are both cop shows...It just doesn't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the summer tv season is coming to an end, just watched last nights Burn Notice and I was amused, granted I'm a sucker for spy stuff, but I enjoy this show and the final was quite solid, quite solid indeed, plus Michael got himself a submarine.

To continue my spy kick I watched the pilot for Covert Affairs and was intrigued, still unsure of whether I want to watch through this show.

On the topic of True Blood I'm sure it is hurt by the twilight association. I've never watched the show because of how Twilight has ruined vampires for me right now but I've heard from too many people who's taste I don't completely disagree with that it's a good show for me to believe it gets much boost from the Twilight demographic, while I'm a prime example for how it is hurt by Twilight.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote