Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly though...that go round in FireRed made me a HUGE fan of Starmie. Words cant describe how awesome it was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have always loved Starmie. So underrated. My new found love was Jynx.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Diamond

I'd like some input on my Diamond team. I don't like doubling up on Dark type with Honchkrow and Weavile, and Honchkrow was my Flyer so that's why I did so. Tauros is a trade from a previous version, so it's not like I raised him on it so that feels cheap. Breloom is a new addition that I thought about trading over to SS but I'm not.

So pretty much the only fixtures are Empoleon, Garchomp, Weavile, and probably Breloom.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe a Electivire or Luxray, and then after that... I draw a blank. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an RA this year and we have to make door decs (name tags) and I'm doing pokemon. That is all.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hall of fame, bitches. Just beat the E4 on HG. They were all easy, up to Lance, lol. I accidentally got too close to him before healing all my Pokemon from the last fight too, so I was worried. My Gyarados and Nidoking were the dragon killers, but with Gyarados out there, one of his Dragonite dropped Thunder. ****. Then Nidoking goes out and Dragonite drops Blizzard. ****. So in the end I sent Crobat out to die so I could revive Gyarados again to finish off Dragonite and Charizard. He got hit with Blizzard, and it got him down to ONE HP. That one HP let me make sure it was a full strength Gyarados in battle. I KO'ed Dragonite with a couple of ice fangs, then won a war of attrition with Charizard. With the whole Elite 4 combined, I ended up going through 2 max revives, like 3-4 revives, 13 Hyper Potions, 3 Max Potions, and 6-7 full restores. Winning team(With levels at end of the fight):

Ampharos: Lv. 46
Gyarados: Lv. 43
Typhlosion: Lv. 44
Kadabra: Lv. 44
Nidoking: Lv 41
Crobat: Lv. 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd like some input on my Diamond team. I don't like doubling up on Dark type with Honchkrow and Weavile, and Honchkrow was my Flyer so that's why I did so. Tauros is a trade from a previous version, so it's not like I raised him on it so that feels cheap. Breloom is a new addition that I thought about trading over to SS but I'm not.

So pretty much the only fixtures are Empoleon, Garchomp, Weavile, and probably Breloom.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe a Electivire or Luxray, and then after that... I draw a blank. :D
Luxray gets powned way to easily for my taste. Rock the Electivire as your electric type.

As for something else Abomasnow, Rampardos and Hippodown are all bad ass.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Luxray gets powned way to easily for my taste. Rock the Electivire as your electric type.

As for something else Abomasnow, Rampardos and Hippodown are all bad ass.
Rampardos FTW. Him and Torterra were easily my two favorites from Gen 4 and I always use them. Rampardos is such a glass cannon but give him a focus sash, use one Rock Polish while absorbing that first hit and sweep away with Earthquake and Stone Edge and either Zen Headbutt, elemental punch, or fighting move of your choice.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Rampardos. Head Smash kills everything. Sadly, it has mass recoil. But if you get a good natured Rampardos, you are in for a treat.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got my eighth badge in SS with the following team:

Skarmory - 32 Fly/Air Cutter/Spikes/Agility
Feraligatr - 36 Ice Fang/Crunch/Surf/Agility
Jynx - 36 Psychic/Blizzard/Icy Wind/Sing
Ampharos - 36 Thunderpunch/Discharge/Thunder Wave/Headbutt
Miltank - 36 Strength/Zen Headbutt/Milk Drink/Body Slam
Heracross - 36 Counter/Brick Break/Horn Attack/Aerial Ace

Probably going to level everyone up to 40 and then head to victory road. Debating whether to drop Miltank for Mamoswine for some STAB ground coverage but I'm leaning towards just teaching Miltank Earthquake with the TM.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-27-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just beat the E4 in fire red on the first try. pretty pumped. thought i was WAY under-leveled. here's what they are now after the victory, so subtract really only a level or 2 from them:

Blastoise 48
Jolteon 46
Arcanine 50
Nidoking 45
Vileplume 42
Porygon 42

Blastoise, Jolteon and Arcanine were just pure sex. amazing. Nidoking did his **** against lance, and porygon with toxic and vileplume with poisonpowder and the occasional sleep powder, came in as buffers for revives and poisoning to wear everyone down quite nicely. it was sweet.
I also have caught 103 pokemon, with another 10 easily attainable through leveling and then the likes of Chansey, Tauros and Khangaskan. those sneaky, tricky mofos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After 2 badges on FireRed all I have is a 33 Venasaur. :\

All the guys I want for my team aren't really available yet.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:30 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I recently beat a Nuzlocke run of Crystal version

My team (I hella grinded before facing Red):
Giovanni the Sandslah Lv. 67
Judge,Jury the Exeggutor Lv. 67
Wingsley the Fearow Lv. 67
Swagga the Dragonite Lv. 69
Tebow the Feraligatr Lv. 67
Ball the Electrode Lv. 67

The three pokemon I lost were:
Mrs. Popo the Smoochum Lv. 5~31 (Not the children!)
Gary the Jolteon Lv. 20~29 (******* shiny Gyarados and Gary not having an electric attack)
Wingsday the Noctowl Lv. 3~31(Rival battle...)

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Last edited by iworshipbender : 08-28-2010 at 08:33 AM.
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sabrina wrecked my **** in HG. I have no dark types and my only guy with a dark type move is Crobat, who falls after one shot of Psychic. None of my Pokemon can take more than 2 shots of Psychic before fainting. I gotta go train, it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Aron weak to fighting? His half steel should at least balance that, if not make him resistant to it. Ruby/Sapphire seriously has the weakest, hardest to train early game pokemon.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ffff

I wanted to get back into playing Leaf Green so I could finish it up and beat the E4 a second time, but I have to catch 34 more pokemon :/

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Why is Aron weak to fighting? His half steel should at least balance that, if not make him resistant to it. Ruby/Sapphire seriously has the weakest, hardest to train early game pokemon.
Fighting type us super effective against Steel type. And since Aron is also part Rock type, Fighting attacks do 4x damage.

But I love Lairon and Aggron so it was worth training mine! :D

Also, Nuzlocke comics FTW!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fighting type us super effective against Steel type. And since Aron is also part Rock type, Fighting attacks do 4x damage.

But I love Lairon and Aggron so it was worth training mine! :D

Also, Nuzlocke comics FTW!!!
How the **** are they effective against Steel? Versus Rock I can buy a little since karate masters break bricks and such, but you hit a piece of Steel with any body part and you are the loser my friend.

Damn Japansesesses.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

Im a few levels away from obtaining my Tyranitar. Sure takes a good training to get him. I am going whoop ass in that battle tower. Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Suicune, and Hitmontop. One hell of a team.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
How the **** are they effective against Steel? Versus Rock I can buy a little since karate masters break bricks and such, but you hit a piece of Steel with any body part and you are the loser my friend.

Damn Japansesesses.
He's a mutha' fuggin' walking rock covered in steel. It's job is to eat, sleep, and **** your **** up.

Unless you're a Fighting type, or even one of those people who can roll frying pans with their bare hands. Then you're ok.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:08 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing Ruby at the mo, just beat the 5th gym and I am currently rocking:

Mightyena lvl 26
Grovyle lvl 26
Torkoal lvl 26
Gyarados lvl 28
Kirlia lvl 26
Aron lvl 26

Any thoughts? Am brand new to Ruby so I have no idea who is good or not. My Kirlia seemed like it kinda sucked but it just learned psychic so am going to persist a while longer. Mightyena is a unit.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Kirlia is a beast when it evolves at level 30, Torkoal is average, Mighteyna is ok, Aron is good.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-29-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post

Mightyena lvl 26
Grovyle lvl 26
Torkoal lvl 26
Gyarados lvl 28
Kirlia lvl 26
Aron lvl 26
Swap in Manectric for Mightyena and that is exactly like a team I had a few play throughs ago.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with you guys now, my Gardevoir is kicking ass, and I am slowly starting to tire of Mightyema, but I like having a dark pokemon, just waiting for it to learn Crunch...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I agree with you guys now, my Gardevoir is kicking ass, and I am slowly starting to tire of Mightyema, but I like having a dark pokemon, just waiting for it to learn Crunch...
If you want a dark pokemon you should grab Absol. His attack is scary and he's sweet looking.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Lugia was a ***** to catch. It took me 5 tries to catch him and the first four times he broke out of 12 ultra balls, 4 great balls, 4 poke balls, and 14 heavy balls. The time i actually caught him i threw 1 Heavy Ball. Every time he was Paralyzed and 1 HP left. I haven't actually caught a legendary without a master ball since R/B/Y and now I remember why.

sig by BoneKrusher