Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-25-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I really should give P90X a try. What kind of workout equiptment do you need to get to do it?
Not much of anything...

Some free weights or bands
A towel (used in pull up variations and other excericises)
A pull up bar (just buy one that can fit in any door way)
A sterdy wall
Some kind of workout mat, if you want to be more comfortable

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Yea, but what's your point? Not trying to be a dick, I just don't know why it matters how many scoops it is.

It's 2 scoops and 18-20 oz of water, or milk.
I'm just throwing it out there. People usually get amazed when they see 50 g a serving and think automatically 1 scoop = 50 grams. Its good advertising to get people to buy it.

1 scoop is 170 calories, so 340 per serving like Rob said thats good to bulk on.

I bulked on Cyto Gainer, but that was a bulking product...just had crazy high cholesterol.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Thats pretty high for protein. Your standard whey is around the 110-120 range. Now is 50 cals a huge difference, not really, but its all relative. A 50 calorie addition to a normal of 120 represents a big increase. It's not a gainer per se, but it is a good protein to bulk on. The protein I take is 200 calories for 50 grams.
Depends how much of your calories you get from your shakes then. I only take it after my workout (3 times a week) so an extra 50 calories doesn't even matter. If you're downing multiple shakes a day it would definitely make a difference.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I'm just throwing it out there. People usually get amazed when they see 50 g a serving and think automatically 1 scoop = 50 grams. Its good advertising to get people to buy it.

1 scoop is 170 calories, so 340 per serving like Rob said thats good to bulk on.

I bulked on Cyto Gainer, but that was a bulking product...just had crazy high cholesterol.
Dietary cholesterol doesn't have a huge effect on blood cholesterol. If you were born to have naturally high cholesterol levels, your body will produce more even when you limit your dietary cholesterol levels.

A lot of experts say you should be more worried about your total triglyceride to HDL cholesterol ratio than total cholesterol levels.

My A&P professor says that the whole cholesterol level awareness is just a cash grab for the pharmaceutical companies. He says the most important issue that people should worry about is inflammation (i agree).
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post

Oh yea you're right.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to get in some sort of consistent shape. My weight fluctuates all over the place; I've been from anywhere between 175 to 220 pounds in the past few years depending on how much money I've had to spend on food and what drugs I was doing.

Right now I'm a little heavy at about 205.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I need to get in some sort of consistent shape. My weight fluctuates all over the place; I've been from anywhere between 175 to 220 pounds in the past few years depending on how much money I've had to spend on food and what drugs I was doing.

Right now I'm a little heavy at about 205.
I read the fluctuating part and was planning on replying that it probably depends on your flavor of the month haha.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.fitnessspotlight.com/2009...erciseif-pick/

snatch grip deadlift is a great exercise but scroll down a little and see the importance of testosterone and how that helps
Old 09-01-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strained my lower back a little on my last set of deadlifts. Got lazy and my form was off. I'm feeling it right now. It's killing me.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Strained my lower back a little on my last set of deadlifts. Got lazy and my form was off. I'm feeling it right now. It's killing me.
This is why I kind of hate deads. Great exercise when you do them right but pretty easy to lose form on and the price you pay is high. I guess though if it was easy everyone would do it. Get well soon dude.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
http://www.fitnessspotlight.com/2009...erciseif-pick/

snatch grip deadlift is a great exercise but scroll down a little and see the importance of testosterone and how that helps
so regular dead lift with wider grip?

Cause thats pretty much how I deadlift, ass down from the waist and knees bent around 90+-

But my knees and chest don't go over the bar. A bit of my shoulders do, and the bar is right on top the arch of my foot.

I'm ask my doc for some testosterone pills.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just did back. Sorenessness coming my way.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody got any good excercises to do with Kettlebells?
Old 09-01-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Anybody got any good excercises to do with Kettlebells?
I will hit you up with a link in a bit, just got outta class and gotta make the trek back to Queens from Manhattan.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a note on P90X. I did it through, twice, and it's really not that great, imo.

There is a LOT of cardio if you follow the weekly plan and if, like me, you're a "hard-gainer" (ie super strong metabolism) you're going to need to eat huge amounts of healthy calories to keep up and put on even lean muscle.

Plus the workouts are longer and more intense (cardio wise) then a standard gym workout so you really burn a lot of calories. They also aren't set up for muscle building, ie.. back twice a week, almost no rest between sets, minimal weights, some strange combinations of workouts, rest weeks too often.

If you're just looking to improve your cardio and tone up a bit, go for it. Don't expect to go in and REALLY put on lean muscle. It IS good as a primer for a gym workout, though. I did it for 90 days, cut down my body fat, and now am going to the gym and it's going well.

Also, the ab exercises are good to start but after a couple weeks you'd want to switch to a different routine to get better results.

And yes, you switch workouts (sort of) but it is REALLY boring. After two weeks, if you're anything like me, you're going to hate it.

Also, if you're not good at pullups and/or pushups, don't bother. You're not going to get a quarter of the results you would from a gym using neg-rep pullups or a chair. You really should be able to do 6 sets of 6 pullups within 10 minutes before you consider doing this workout and cut out one of the back exercises. Don't do back twice a week unless you want to pull something.

Just my 2 cents on P90X. My body hates muscle and I'm not a naturally strong or fit person, however, so it might just be me. ;)

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking of getting into spinning at school this year.

Great way to stay in shape and meet tons of fit girls
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well you're using it for the wrong thing. It's not supposed to be a workout to gain on. It's to lose weight and get lean.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

P90x is definitely for cutting down.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Thinking of getting into spinning at school this year.
Hope you're ready to die.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Hope you're ready to die.
Ron Artest said in an interview that it's the hardest ******* workout he's ever done in his life.

I need to find that interview. It's easily one of the most entertaining ones I've ever read.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

spinning is hard as brodeur watching indie films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Ron Artest said in an interview that it's the hardest ******* workout he's ever done in his life.

I need to find that interview. It's easily one of the most entertaining ones I've ever read.
I went to a hockey camp this one time where they had us spin for an hour before a two-hour practice. I almost died. Everyone was falling down because of the soreness.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah other than your class more than likely consisting of 90% hot girls spinning class will not be fun for you.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yeah other than your class more than likely consisting of 90% hot girls spinning class will not be fun for you.
Sounds like torture :D
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
spinning is hard as brodeur watching indie films.
This is hilarious. Wasn't overlooked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Sounds like torture :D
It will be when they see you over there struggling to keep up with them.

I did spin once. I wore sweatpants and didnt bring a water bottle. It sucked but I was ill-prepared. The real hotties are in zumba these days.