Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-01-2010, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
This episode of Louie is genuinely terrifying.
It was ******* horrible. I look forward to that show every week and then they give me this garbage. I mean come on. You are supposed to be a comedy, do something funny instead of trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to prove something everyone knows, religion is ****** up when taken to the extreme. They better come strong next week cuz that was terrible.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wasnt that bad.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delocated is so much better now that it's 30 min long

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
It was ******* horrible. I look forward to that show every week and then they give me this garbage. I mean come on. You are supposed to be a comedy, do something funny instead of trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to prove something everyone knows, religion is ****** up when taken to the extreme. They better come strong next week cuz that was terrible.
I thought it was an excellent episode, but then again I think Louie is great at doing the serious ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ABC Family is going to start showing Friday Night Lights from the beginning starting Sep 7th.

http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/friday-night-lights
Old 09-01-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yeah that was just not a very good episode at all, it was being way too preachy for a comedy.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Yeah that was just not a very good episode at all, it was being way too preachy for a comedy.
Yep. And it's ironic that they are being way too preachy about people who are way too preachy. You can't try that hard to prove a point everyone already knows.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is Louis CK's style of comedy, so I don't know why you people are bitching. That episode was perfect, and it wasn't too preachy to me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-01-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is Louis CK's style of comedy, so I don't know why you people are bitching. That episode was perfect, and it wasn't too preachy to me.
I agree. I thought it was hilarious. Stephen Root as the dentist was awesome.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I agree. I thought it was hilarious. Stephen Root as the dentist was awesome.
Different episode.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-01-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Different episode.
Oh yeah, I haven't watched this weeks episode. I always forget Hulu is a week behind. Well, I have something to do now.

edit:
Now that I have seen it, I enjoyed it. My only problem was the lack of Louis.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 09-01-2010 at 10:52 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two and a half minutes into the new ep of Louie and I ******* love it. Will comment more when I am done the whole thing.

Edit: 7 minutes in. How did some of you not like the episode? It hilarious trashes an institution that deserves it. I mean yes the people that need the slap in the face when it comes to religion won't even be watching but so far I have laughed out loud numerous times. ******* Sammy from Synecdoche, New York is in it to. Gold.

Edit2: Loved the episode. It always make me happy watching someone say the things I think and talk to friends about. I also really don't think 'everyone knows' that religion can very easy be abused, especially by those entrusted to teach others about the word of the lord. I really hope the show lasts long enough for an episode about the ridiculously high number of priests raping children and never being punished for it. I really didn't feel at all like he was trying to hard to make a point. I mean how else do you make that point. The show is about Louis life and well I can't confirm I am sure the plot is very similar to something that happened to him in real life and it is something that happens every day around the world. Child abuse doesn't just need to be physical.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 09-02-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though I just recently finished it, I have the sudden urge to rewatch The Wire at the moment.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Even though I just recently finished it, I have the sudden urge to rewatch The Wire at the moment.
I've been re-watching as a post-work way to relax, and I'm almost through season 2

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been rewatching all of Dexter in preparation for Season 5. Just finished up Season 2 today...such an unbelievably great show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I've been rewatching all of Dexter in preparation for Season 5. Just finished up Season 2 today...such an unbelievably great show.
Meh, I've ended up watching a bit more than the first season. I'm not saying it isn't a great show, because I do enjoy it, but it I don't see it as epic as some people do. Michael C. Hall is amazing it in though. His acting is what will probably make me watch the rest of it whenever I get the immense amount of time it will take to do so.

And yes! I know it gets awesomer in season 2.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, as much as I like season 1 it isn't until season 2 that Hall really settles into the character. The last 4 or 5 episodes of Season 2 are unfairly good television...it still astounds me how meek and unimposing Hall can be in one scene and how quickly that demeanor can change. He's a ridiculously good actor...reminds me a bit of Kevin Spacey in that regard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I thought the last episode of Season 2 was kind of weak, just because of the fact that they allowed for Dexter's decision to be made by someone else and allowed for him to come off perfectly fine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-03-2010, 03:43 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got done watching some episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark on youtube. Man, I miss that show.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doctor Who
Babylon 5
Stargate everything
Firefly
Dollhouse
Legend of the Seeker
Futurama
Family Guy
Heroes
Sliders
Airwolf
Seaquest DSV
The A-Team
Bones
Highlander: The series
Mythbusters
Whale Wars
Futureweapons
Dogfights: Season 1
Man vs. Food
Chappelle Show
Arrested Development
X-Files
The Sarah Conner Chronicles
Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Gurren Lagann: Season 1
Veronica Mars
Primeval
Wild China
The Universe
The Dresden Files

Its official. Excluding sports, I watch more television on my Netflix watch now queue than I do on regular television.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Sliders.
I always liked Sliders, it was far from great but still I kept watching.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter is amazing, aside from the majority of season 3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I liked pretty much everything with Jimmy Smits. Other than that...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-04-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I liked pretty much everything with Jimmy Smits. Other than that...
Jimmy Smits is the man and made that season enjoyable for me. Such a powerhouse and so much fun to watch all season. You are right though, besides him, ugh.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I thought season 4 had some weak moments. I thought the first three seasons were good though.

I must say, the crazy ***** in season two was ******* hot. However, now Julia Stiles is going to be in the show, so that is interesting.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote