Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-18-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ed Reed and Bart Scott.

Weird, I know.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

I gotta say, outside of LT (charger fan), my favorite player is probably ocho cinco. Even after he torched the chargers secondary all game long. Also a Donovan McNabb fan.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Even if he goes to the Bucs!! :-O
Yeah -- I'll be cheering for him to do well except the two times when we play.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would so buy an Anquan Boldin jersey if the Cardinal's jerseys weren't so hideous.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031 View Post
I would so buy an Anquan Boldin jersey if the Cardinal's jerseys weren't so hideous.
I have a Larry Fitzgerald jersey before they did the most recent jersey change.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Same for me

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB: Tom Brady
HB: LaDanian Tomlinson
FB: Cory Schlesinger (R.I.P from the D)
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: TJ Houshmanzadeh
WR: Anquan Boldin
TE: Vernon Davis
OL: Flozell Adams
OL: Aaron Gibson (REMEMBER HIM!)
OL: Jon Ogden
OL: LeCharles Bentley
OL: Olin Kreutz

DE: Simeon Rice
DE: Dwight Freeney
DT: Sam Adams
DT: Tommie Harris
LB: Terrell Suggs
LB: Ray Lewis
LB: PATRICK WILLIS!!!!! (if the lions dont draft him)
CB: Champ Bailey
CB: Dre Bly
S: Ed Reed
S: Whoever that safety is who f***s that Giants WR up in the Fox Sports montage; you know what im talkin about

K: Jason Hanson --- there is no other
P: Dave Zastudil --- Simply for the last name

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Ed Reed and Bart Scott.

Weird, I know.
haha good choice. two of my favorite players.

there's so many players i like...here's my top 15: (regardless of team)

1. Ed Reed
2. Vernon Davis
3. Mark Clayton
4. Willis McGahee
5. Bart Scott
6. Terrell Suggs
7. E.J. Henderson
8. Demetrius Williams
9. Dawan Landry
10. D'Qwell Jackson
11. Shawne Merriman
12. Chester Taylor
13. Lee Evans
14. Bernard Berrian
15. LaDainian Tomlinson

Last edited by dcarey20 : 03-18-2007 at 09:04 PM.
dcarey20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Raider Bill

Brain Dawkins

Michael Strahan
Old 03-18-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Finlayson56
Rookie

Finlayson56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LaDainian Tomlinson
Old 03-18-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
R.I.P DWILL DNASH

Ladainian Tomlinson.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Peyton Manning
Lorenze Neal
LT
Ocho Cinco

Casey Hampton
Champ Bailey
Julius Peppers
Urlacher

4 on offense 4 on defense...can those 8 turn any team into a superbowl team?? if not which ones

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clayton from the Bucs
Old 03-19-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is becomming my fav player him and vrabel most under rated players EVER
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:19 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LT

theMAN
theMYTH
theLEGEND

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Larry Fitzgerald and Jay Cutler.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Don’t quit, don’t even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:54 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calvin Johnson
Old 03-19-2007, 03:53 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

basically all of the Canes

but besides them LT is my favorite

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:28 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im going to do a whole damn team because its easier :).

QB - Michael Leinart
RB - Reggie Bush
FB - Mack Strong
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Braylon Edwards
TE - Vernon Davis
LT - D'Brickashaw Ferguson
LG - Was Stevey Hutchison... Not sure now we have him.
C - Nick Mangold
RG - Shawn Andrews
RT - Winston Justice

DE - Julius Peppers
DT - Haloti Ngata
DT - Tommie Harris
DE - Will Smith
OLB - Derrick Johnson
MLB - Napoleon Harris
MLB(3-4) - Ray Lewis
OLB - Ernie Sims
CB - Champ Bailey
FS - Bob Sanders
SS - Sean Taylor
CB - Asante Samuel

Got to mention AJ Hawk also. Samuel, Nap and Sims are the favourites of the lot though. Not obvious I only started following the sport a couple of years ago though is it :)

Quote:
Zach Thomas will rip apart your body and tackle your sole!!
Surely it would be easier just to rip apart the shoe to get at the sole... ;) Yeah, yeah, spelling nazi, I know.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:38 AM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Only one really:
LaDainain Tomlinson.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tamba hali and ethan kilmer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Johnson.....soon to be Pos.

God I hope Bengals, Brown, Ravens or Pats don't draft Pos

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
G-Starr
Rookie

G-Starr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LT - Extraordinary abilities with a lot of class and modesty
Old 03-19-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steven Jackson