Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which Second Year QB Will Have The Best Season?
Matt Leinart 44 31.88%
Vince Young 28 20.29%
Bruce Gradkowski 3 2.17%
Jay Cutler 40 28.99%
Tarvaris Jackson 12 8.70%
Kellen Clemens 3 2.17%
Brodie Croyle 4 2.90%
Quinton Porter 2 1.45%
Other (Post Pick) 2 1.45%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler. He's got the talent aroung him and great play himself. He's going to be very good. Leinart is a close 2nd. Young will dissapoint. Jackson will show potential, but won't do anything worth writing home about.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jay Cutler is a slam-dunk.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maurice Drew.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
sooo cardinals have no weapons, long shot?
They definitely do, they've had great weapons for a while now.

What they need is some consistent play along the O-line, and with that will bring a threat from the running game. After that everything will fall in place for the QB.

If Whisenhunt can bring that to AZ, then they will be legit..until I see that though I'm going to be cautious in picking big things for the Cards.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Smile

Clemens goes onto beat pennignton in TC and win the division over the patriots.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Leinart
2. Cutler
3. Young
Old 03-18-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler is in the best situation and I expect his team to do the best. But I think Young will perform the best individually. And who the hell is Quinton Porter?
Old 03-18-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

I think that Brodie Croyle should get some serious playing time this year.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I said Croyle just cause I liked him alot coming out of college.
BUt in all seriousness its gotta be Cutler.best supporting cast.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Clemens goes onto beat pennignton in TC and win the division over the patriots.
You have got to be kidding me. Pennington's contract is $63 million. That alone will make him the starter. Also, he played very well last season. Clemens will have to be traded or become a free agent to be a starter.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i hope all 6 tarvaris jackson votes were from vikings homers. otherwise, someone may need their head checked.
But he has such a live arm......

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Javzz
Veteran

Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If there's one thing I've learned in my football watching career, it's don't count out Vince Young.

rainbeaukid
Javzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I voted Matt Leinart....Jay Cutler Sucks.....:)
Old 03-18-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
kris k
Rookie

kris k hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Though I am a Cardinals fan and it would probably seem like a biased thought. I truly believe Leinart will have the most signifcant progress out of all the first year QB's. He'll have another year to be in sync with Boldin, Fitz, Johnson, and Pope. (news in 'zona are saying that Boldin, Fitz and Leinart are meeting regularly to catch and build rythm.)
kris k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I voted Matt Leinart....Jay Cutler Sucks.....:)
oh no you didnt! release the hounds! saying cutler sucks on this board is like saying calvin johnson is overrated or reggie bush can be a premier back. :)
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
And who the hell is Quinton Porter?
The guy I voted for because its too early. I looked him up after and found out he was the BC Eagles quarterback.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
QFT. 10.....

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

are we going on wins or individual stats..cause as far as im concerned the only thing that matters is who has the most tallies in the win column and who helped their team get them...i think cutler is in the position to have the most wins and i think vince young will.. hell, he'll be vince young...and of course leinhart will throw up some gaudy stats but as far as wins go, as much as i want the cardinals to turn it around i just can't beleive it till i see it

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Vince Young.

I'm officially a convert. I wasn't a fan of Crayons Young as he came out of college.

Watch out for Clemens if Pennington gets injured though. That guy is a first round talent and would have went in front of Cutler had he not broken his leg in his senior season.
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I highly doubt that.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler will have the best season, with Young in a close second.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
oh no you didnt! release the hounds! saying cutler sucks on this board is like saying calvin johnson is overrated or reggie bush can be a premier back. :)
Are part of the Dogs :) ;)

Old 03-19-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
VY lost weapons..Bennett..Henry. i cant see a lot of success as much as a sophomore slump

im gonna say Leinart
hes got arguably the best duo at WR..hes got Pope at TE..James at RB, new coach and should be improved OL

i see Cardinals heading in right direction which includes Leinart having a good year
Bennett wasn't much of a lost, if Brandon jones can step up like the coaches are thinkin then i can only see young struggling for a few games, but injuries could kill the connection. I'm worried about henry, but i think Young will elp White and the rest of the running game like he did with Henry last season.

Old 03-19-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
he should be a WR.
How on earth a troll became a mod here is still beyond me.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote