Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-11-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans better win big tomorrow cause the Vols are really bumming me out.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Must...suppress...urge to...murder...everything...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta say, why the **** aren't we running out of a tradition I, when they are clearly stacking the box, bad bad play calling.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn these cheerleaders can actually sing.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I over slept and am only catching the 4th QTR, but from the score and the stats in the box score, I can't complain!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nextttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well a win is a win, but gotta love seeing the D-line make as big an impact as they did, CJ doing his thing and VY being able to move the team with his arm and legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

One thing I didn't understand about today's game was Fisher insisting on continuing to give Chris Johnson carries in the 4th when the game was well out of hand. Seemed like the perfect time to bring in Ringer and not overuse Johnson or risk injury.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yeah, Ringer needs the garbage time carries. Not that CJ minds it. He wants all the yards he can get.

So what are ya'lls thought on the game? I missed most of it, so I don't really know how everyone looked. Aside from Hope's epic INT (WHICH WAS TOTALLY A TD!!!!). Did Griffin look like he's better than last year? It looked like McCourty was rock solid. I saw Derrick Morgan had a sack, but other than that, how'd he look? Where was Kenny Britt?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Chris Hope would've really boosted my SWDC Fantasy score if that had been a TD.

Kenny Britt, Justin Gage and Jared Cook were all nonexistent in the passing game which is my only real worry stemming from today's game.

I was impressed with the pass rush for the most part.

Our defense is only gonna get better as the season goes on and guys like McCourty and Derrick Morgan get their feet under them some more and we get McRath back.

Special teams looked rock solid.

Michael Griffin had a good game. Had a couple of nice pass breakups. One that may have saved a touchdown. Hopefully he's back to 08 form.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

You da best in da biz, Voodoo!

Oh, and by the way...

IT'S STEELERS WEEK!!!!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My thoughts from the game-

Javon Ringer > LenDale White - I used to be a huge LenDale fan and thought he got a little to much crap, but I think Javon Ringer is 10x the running-back LW could ever hope to be.

Derrick Morgan- Does not look like a rookie that has missed most of the off season camps. His awareness of the game is great IMO and he really doesn't seem to get fooled on anything. I really can't believe he just stepped in and played the way he has.

Michael Griffin- Griff was all over the damn place yesterday, and not in a bad way like last year. I know its to early to get excited about him but he may have regained his form.

Jason Babin - Has been flying under the radar this off season and Is really playing inspired football. I was honestly not expecting him to be this good when we picked him up. He is a perfect fit for us.

The Raiders O-line- is one of the worst O-lines I've ever seen at LP field, rivaled only by the Texans in the early years and the Jaguar's O-line from 2 or 3 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Was anyone else at the game? DB, PB?
Old 09-13-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was! I don't think I've ever told you guys but I have only missed going to one Titans home game, and it was the Christmas night game against the Cowboys. It is one of my many regrets in life.

Quote:
Old 09-13-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

BTW anyone up for a sig bet against some Steelers fans? I know we lost last year but whatev....

Quote:
Old 09-13-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i was at the game. we had a raiders fan from los angeles sitting right behind us. he was really nice and pleasant considering the way his team was playing. most people in our section made friends with him lol. he commented that coming to nashville was one of his better experiences.

derrick morgan is surprising me. i liked the pick when we made it, but he seems like a different player than what i saw from him in college. he was only on the field for a limited number of snaps sunday, but he shows a ton more explosion off the edge than i ever saw from him in college. he also has a pretty mean bull rush.. drove one of the lineman straight back, nearly into jason campbell, but he checked down to mcfadden pretty quickly. i like what ive seen so far, its just too bad he missed so much time and hasnt been able to jump right into the starting lineup
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I was at that game doughboy. Almost froze my balls off but it was totally worth it.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
derrick morgan is surprising me. i liked the pick when we made it, but he seems like a different player than what i saw from him in college. he was only on the field for a limited number of snaps sunday, but he shows a ton more explosion off the edge than i ever saw from him in college. he also has a pretty mean bull rush.. drove one of the lineman straight back, nearly into jason campbell, but he checked down to mcfadden pretty quickly. i like what ive seen so far, its just too bad he missed so much time and hasnt been able to jump right into the starting lineup
Beware GaTech's DL philosophy. I'm not sure what it is, but I saw the same things when I was in love with Michael Johnson. I dunno if it's the scheme or the way they're coached, but they hardly ever let the DE's pin their ears back and attack the QB. Too many times I saw Michael Johnson purposefully get up in his stance, work the OL to keep him disengaged, and stare into the backfield. Many people thought he was just being lazy. To me it looked like he was trying to diagnose the play like in a 2-Gap. They could very well be running a 2-Gapper, or they could be coached to check for the run before they rush the passer.

It sounds kind've weird, but that's what I saw. It seemed to me to be a horrible use of Johnson's talents. I'm not saying he went 100% all the time, but there's something about the GaTech DL that seems to hamper their DE's when their pass-rushing is being evaluated. I don't think it's a coincidence that Johnson had a great preseason and showing the athletic ability we all know he's capable of. It's no surprise that Morgan looks like a much better pass-rusher than he was given credit for, as opposed to the "He's not a guy who's gonna give you double-digit sacks every year, but he's sooooo well rounded and plays the run as well as anyone." I will say that he was the best fit for our DL out of all the DE's from what I saw him do in college. I know I'm being harsh on the GaTech DL schemes, but they had him do a lot of stunts which was very effective. The Titans utilize a lot of stunting and mixing it up at the LOS, which suits Morgan's skillset very well so it's only natural he's picked up on it as well as he has. It's still very impressive though.

I bet if the GaTech DL was more aggressive and Morgan was told to attack-attack-attack, there's no way in hell he drops to our pick.

aka It's all a conspiracy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 09-14-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sweet steelers titans game is on tv this week out in eastern nc! :)
Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excited about this game!!! Haha I'll do a sig bet. I have the one from last year still on.

How many yards does everyone think CJ will get??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the best thing to come out of the game sunday was michael griffin looking like he's back to his 2008 form. he was flying around hitting people, was very decisive, and didn't make any mental errors that i could see. my favorite thing about being at the games is being able to watch the secondary and actually see whats going on as opposed to the tv camera only following the ball.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the ass kicking last Sunday. We did a pretty good job on containing CJ expect for the one 70+ yard run. Happy to see my boy Dave Ball play well against the Raiders. We were his favorite team growing up

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I think every Titans fan is a Dave Ball fan. Guy brings it all every Sunday when any other guy would half ass it if they were in under the same circumstances.

Just setup another sig bet with HWjr. Ain't gonna lose this time!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:44 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love your sig so i hope we ******* win
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Hmmm, so I'm starting to wonder if a few posters didn't realize my "My team is cooler than yours" thread and posts were nothing more than lighthearted satire about how civilized AFC South fans are towards one another and how we never smack talk on here.

Don't know if I wanna spoil it for them, though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.