Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC South Division Forum

AFC South Division Forum Discuss the AFC South

Old 09-10-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your team sucks and my team is cooler than yours.

Eat it raw, ninjas!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So a thread saying Aaron Rodgers isn't the best QB evar can incite a multithread barrage from Green Bay homers, but I can tell an entire division of fans to eat it raw, and I get nothing.

Hmmm, maybe I'm going about this the wrong way?

Tom Brady > Peyton Manning!
Larry Fitzgerald > Andre Johnson!
And Reggie Nelson was J'Ville's best defender!!!!!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
The Linebacker
Rookie

The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahaha at the Reggie Nelson comment. Its pretty funny. Fitz could be better than Johnson and Brady has the rings. So you seem to have some pretty good points.

Check out Black & Teal for all of your Jaguars needs!

Follow me on twitter @ooonooo904
The Linebacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH you can talk as much **** as you want about the Colts OL or defense because I can't argue with you. However Brady is not better than Manning and he also has a Justin Bieber haircut and likes to bang goats. Manning was one of like 3 good Colts players on the field yesterday.

Also Chris Johnson is ugly.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Johnson is not ugly, he is "exotic looking".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
So a thread saying Aaron Rodgers isn't the best QB evar can incite a multithread barrage from Green Bay homers, but I can tell an entire division of fans to eat it raw, and I get nothing.

Really, thats what it was? You didn't specify who you were talking about.... oh wait NINJAS! Hmmm, then what are you asking us to eat raw? Sushi I'd do that, other things not so much. Ambiguity is not your friend.

Most other teams starting QBs> VY
Andre Johnoson> All other AFC south receivers.
Reggie Nelson really, I thought you were talking smack to the Jags.

C. Johnson exotic looking huh? He should be treated like other exotic looking animals. Hunted, shot, stuffed and put on display to scare little kiddies.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Chris Johnson is not ugly, he is "exotic looking".
Since when is "crackhead" considered "exotic"?

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-15-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just massively cracked up at work about the crackhead comment, which got me some seriously funny looks, then I tried to explain Chris Johnson's appearance, still not good, finally I found this:

And all was right in the office. The End

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ewww,put the grill back in chris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't fall for this thread. TitanHope is playing with u.

Quote:
Hmmm, so I'm starting to wonder if a few posters didn't realize my "My team is cooler than yours" thread and posts were nothing more than lighthearted satire about how civilized AFC South fans are towards one another and how we never smack talk on here.

Don't know if I wanna spoil it for them, though.
Does that even belong in the same sentence? Wouldn't it be an oxymoron?

Last edited by brat316 : 09-15-2010 at 11:36 PM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

YOU SHALL BURN FOR THIS!!!

But seriously B-Rat, c'mon man! Lemme tell ya a little story about a man named Sir Southern Gentleman McChivalry. He knows a thing or two about being civil!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:18 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

civil war?
Old 09-16-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
civil war?
Been there done that. The South lost. However I don't know which side Indiana was on. I'm going to assume North.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-16-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
don't fall for this thread. TitanHope is playing with u.

Does that even belong in the same sentence? Wouldn't it be an oxymoron?
Who you calling a moron?!

I kid.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Been there done that. The South lost. However I don't know which side Indiana was on. I'm going to assume North.
Probably the North, but the South had the French...or was was it the Spanish? To be honest, I can't tell the difference.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:14 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Probably the North, but the South had the French...or was was it the Spanish? To be honest, I can't tell the difference.
I'm almost positive it was the French, which was yall's first mistake.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-19-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm almost positive it was the French, which was yall's first mistake.
We may've lost, but I'll be damned if we weren't fashionable doin' it!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:54 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hey, shut your damn mouth fool
Old 09-19-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indiana fought for the North.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Indiana wasn't as much of a state as it was the name of an old Civil War battleship. In fact, I believe it's Spanish for "whale's vagina."

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

VY just wi...... NM.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Indiana wasn't as much of a state as it was the name of an old Civil War battleship. In fact, I believe it's Spanish for "whale's vagina."
Isn't Tennessee a Navajo word for "*** for fat dudes"?

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-20-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Isn't Tennessee a Navajo word for "*** for fat dudes"?
It's Cherokee and you know it!

Indiana is the Navajo one. Stands for, "Hey, I know it's boring here, but it's not really that bad! It's like a poor man's Ohio."

Well, it's more of a phrase really.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

It's no wonder they used Navajo in WW1 (or was it 2?). No one can decode that ****.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-23-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Indians are so funny. I wonder where they ran off to? Probably in a teepee somewhere playing tic-tac-toe or whatever the deuce Indians do.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.