Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terriers has been ok but I could stop watching and not feel like I'm missing any thing.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else really underwhelmed by the premier of House?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

House was ok. I think it's probably nearing the end. It's nowhere as good as it used to be.

Glee was great last night.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Terriers has been ok but I could stop watching and not feel like I'm missing any thing.
I dug it, it's got a good vibe and actually seems to care about its characters.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't wait for Thursday night tv.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
can't wait for Thursday night tv.
zomg me too. Fringe is gonna be the ****, and then of course Community and The Office

*chub*

and yes, House is definitely on the way out. I think the romance plotline is gonna be cringe-worthy, since it was making me cringe a bit during the episode. the opening scene itself was corny as ****.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

o **** I forgot Modern Family is on tonight yesyeyesyesyes

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-22-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Glee was great last night.
I've lost all respect for you

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Good thing nobody respects you, boy. Glee rules.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just gained alot of respect for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Good thing nobody respects you, boy. Glee rules.
good thing i dont care about what you think because I was worried people didnt respect me for a moment

and btw glee sucks unless your a 16 year old girl, then it's cool

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you hate glee and can appreciate the awesomeness that is Freebirds, now if only you would confirm me as a friend on Steam so I can play you in CS:S...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
you hate glee and can appreciate the awesomeness that is Freebirds, now if only you would confirm me as a friend on Steam so I can play you in CS:S...
id own you both

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
good thing i dont care about what you think because I was worried people didnt respect me for a moment

Old 09-22-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I just watched The Event. I liked it. The timing thing was a positive I think, and I am interested in what happens next.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-22-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I hope I'm able to sleep tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I just gained alot of respect for you.
Don't even get me started on you and your awful taste. Go away APS.

Last edited by vidae : 09-22-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I hope I'm able to sleep tonight.

Don't even get me started on you and your awful taste. Go away APS.
You will watch anything and everything that comes on TV, regardless of how awful it is. My taste is not the one in question here.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I just watched The Event. I liked it. The timing thing was a positive I think, and I am interested in what happens next.
It did enough for me to give it another shot.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
You will watch anything and everything that comes on TV, regardless of how awful it is. My taste is not the one in question here.
I don't know if you're just dumb or actually mentally handicapped. I really don't know, and the more you post and talk in IRC the less sure I am.

I will give shows that look even slightly interesting a shot. I've said this fifty times. A hundred even, and you still do. not. get. it. If they're not entertaining, I'll move on.

Do you get it now? Do I need to explain it again? I seriously hope not.

And the funny thing is, how many shows have you started watching because I recommended them? Two? Three? My taste sure is awful dood.

Old 09-22-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Vidae, APS...I have a solution.

We shall cut the television in half.

lol just kidding APS' taste in TV is garbage.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't know if you're just dumb or actually mentally handicapped. I really don't know, and the more you post and talk in IRC the less sure I am.

I will give shows that look even slightly interesting a shot. I've said this fifty times. A hundred even, and you still do. not. get. it. If they're not entertaining, I'll move on.

And the funny thing is, how many shows have you started watching because I recommended them? Two? Three? My taste sure is awful dood.
I realized that the only reason you are able to recommend good shows on occasion is because sometimes you find a good one amongst all the trash that you watch.
Quote:
Old 09-22-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I realized that the only reason you are able to recommend good shows on occasion is because sometimes you find a good one amongst all the trash that you watch.
The major difference between us here is that I'll watch a show before I form an opinion and you will listen to what other people think and regurgitate it over and over again.

If I don't like something, it's because I've actually SEEN IT. Forming your own opinions is neat. You should try it sometime.

Old 09-22-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/30403...jpg?1260647699

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Boston : 09-22-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Get a room you two.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The major difference between us here is that I'll watch a show before I form an opinion and you will listen to what other people think and regurgitate it over and over again.

If I don't like something, it's because I've actually SEEN IT. Forming your own opinions is neat. You should try it sometime.
I do, regularly. If I don't watch a show, it's because I either watched it to start and found it awful (Glee, Flashforward) or the promos for it were so god awful and painful that I'd resent myself for wasting time watching it (The Event). You consistently question my taste, but the only show you've ever expressed dislike for that I watch is Californication, and you said you hated it because Hank Moody is a horrible and cliched character, which is a stupid statement in its own right.
Quote: