Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-23-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
BTW why isn't he playing at PSU this yr? Injury? Will he go in the supplemental draft?
What are you talking about? He's playing.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Where do you get this from? And I wish people would stop acting like you can tell how good or bad a guy will be depending on what school he's from.
I generally agree with that, but you do have to factor in what kind of systems these players are coming from. Many college systems mask the weaknesses these players have... and when they get into a pro style system, many times the adjustment is too steep. So while I hear people say, don't judge the school... yeah, that's right... but you better damn well judge the system.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, I looked at centers in the upcoming draft. He's listed under guards, not centers.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisniewski and Pouncey will both be drafted over O'Dowd and Baxter. Pouncey had a rough first game at center but than bounced back the following week to win SEC OL of the week. Said he attributed the improvement to a change in his stance.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pouncy will probably rise and be the only 1st round Center, but I like Wisniewski the best by far.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
Another person with poor reading comprehension.
I was 100% absolutely joking. Chill out.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Pouncy will probably rise and be the only 1st round Center, but I like Wisniewski the best by far.
Would be pretty sweet if we could land Moore or McDaniel in the first and Wisniewski in the 2nd.

What do you think of the Johnson kid from Boise?

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Would be pretty sweet if we could land Moore or McDaniel in the first and Wisniewski in the 2nd.

What do you think of the Johnson kid from Boise?
Would be pretty sweet... but we'll be picking in the first half of the draft... and you'd have to put up with the crappy season.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cowboys haven't lost three straight games in a while. Hopefully they can get their first win this week. I don't know why so many people on different sites are expecting the Texans to blow them out. They have looked good so far, but not earth shattering while the Cowboys haven't looked that bad. They have to stop the big play with Johnson and Schaub on offense to win it.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

We have to treat this game like it's the damn Super Bowl. Winning this game is THAT important to the rest of our season. If we lose, it's completely over.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are gonna win. This game is the only game I'll allow Garrett to go pass happy. They have trash at corners...not only that but young trash. They have trash at safety Pollard is nice but he's more of an in the box guy...we need to tear this team up...no reason we shouldn't have 400 through the air this game. We don't even need to try to run it imo...We are talking about a top 5 team against the run and the worst pass defense in the league. No excuses to lose this game...Schaub and Johnson are going to do what they do...we just need to outdo them...our defense should be able to get enough stops for us to win this game.

31-24 Dallas

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
We are gonna win. This game is the only game I'll allow Garrett to go pass happy. They have trash at corners...not only that but young trash. They have trash at safety Pollard is nice but he's more of an in the box guy...we need to tear this team up...no reason we shouldn't have 400 through the air this game. We don't even need to try to run it imo...We are talking about a top 5 team against the run and the worst pass defense in the league. No excuses to lose this game...Schaub and Johnson are going to do what they do...we just need to outdo them...our defense should be able to get enough stops for us to win this game.

31-24 Dallas
I'm amazed that in same conference as the Colts that the Texans still have a sucky secondary. You'd think they'd wise up by now.

...well... they did beat the Colts so maybe they do know what they're doing... but it just seems weird.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm amazed that in same conference as the Colts that the Texans still have a sucky secondary. You'd think they'd wise up by now.
They were very much aware of that sucky secondary, they drafted a CB 1st last April, Kareem Jackson from my school, Alabama. No INTs yet for him but he hasn't missed any tackles either, got 4 in Wk. 2, & has defensed several passes. Not too shabby for a rookie, we'll see how he does vs. Romo.

Or yall will see how he does, checking the ppr this morning we aren't getting the Dallas-Houston game in CA Sunday. Just as well, watching the 2 previous Dallas games has been painful in the extreme, & the playcalling to beat this dead horse some more has been excruciating. I lost count of the talking head pundits this last wk. who have called Garrett out & ranted for Dallas to run the ******* ball.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

It pretty much exactly 24 hours, our season will be over, or people will be back on the bandwagon. Pretty crazy.

And while I want to agree with you Thule, in the NFL it's never that easy. Watch, the Texans secondary will come out playing like Deion and Champ in their primes, with the luck our team has.

We shall see. I might not even watch.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Win or lose.... I just want to know what caliber talent I can be looking forward to taking in the draft. ...and this game will tell me all I need to know. lol.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

31-14 Dallas

clover_jeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

77- to -24. dallas. hahaha.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:35 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

21-16 Dallas. We score a TD on our last drive.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeing how Dallas' seasons always turn out movie like...at least, imo. I'd predict a loss, going 0-3 heading into the bye. Tons of time for the media to talk it up non-stop.

It could really go either way, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:48 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

I was just kidding, but I really can't predict this. I'm scared of our pass defense against this team. I really don't know.

You guys think we hold them under 30..? Unless we get pressure.. start putting together our draft board. If we do get pressure, we could blow them out. It's either way.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Schaub: knock knock...
Romo: who is there?
Schaub: Owen...
Romo: Owen who?
Schaub: Owen 3 *****!
I laughed. Then I cried a little.

It's ******* go time.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I def. expect a huge game from Schaub. But there is no reason why Tony shouldnt be able to match his production. Just need to find the end zone for a change.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOU must be doing a good job, none of WR have touched the ball yet.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
HOU must be doing a good job, none of WR have touched the ball yet.
No no no.

Garrett is getting all of his run calls out of the way so he can then throw the ball every time in the 2nd, 2rd and 4th Quarters.

This OC is horrid.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Of course there was a penalty