Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-20-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
I'd like a Bruce Gradkowski sig....please.

i'll try.
Bruce plays with a lot of heart, i like the guy.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NotRickJames

heres my attempt at your Bruce sig:
Old 09-20-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Can someone (BoneKrusher I think will, we representin' SWVA) please make me a sig with this and not saying "The Arrival" but Karnivore? Thanks :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fSZmVVEhs5...400/KARNEY.jpg
hope this works:
Old 09-20-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
BloodBrother, this was all i could do with your pic, hope it works for ya.

thanks, man
Old 09-20-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks a lot, it's awesome.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
thanks, man
you're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Thanks a lot, it's awesome.
you're welcome man and thanks.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

got bored and tried a Shady McCoy sig tonight if anyones intrested:
Old 09-21-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Request Sigs Here!
Can you re-size my sig for me it's too big?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Can you re-size my sig for me it's too big?????
i can try.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would i be able to get an earl thomas sig, please?

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
Would i be able to get an earl thomas sig, please?
i'd love to try.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'd love to try.
Thank you kind sir, i would really appreciate it.

Old 09-21-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thank you kind sir, i would really appreciate it.
no prob i've only found two pics that are big enough to cut, we'll see how it turns out.

i'll be an hour or so.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Quote:
no prob i've only found two pics that are big enough to cut, we'll see how it turns out.

i'll be an hour or so.
Alright, thanks buddy.

Old 09-21-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Alright, thanks buddy.
Hawkeye, hope this is ok.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Quote:
Hawkeye, hope this is ok.
Dude thanks a lot, it looks sick. Lol but i kinda forget how to get it, i havent gotten a new one since i first joined

Old 09-21-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Dude thanks a lot, it looks sick. Lol but i kinda forget how to get it, i havent gotten a new one since i first joined
right click on the sig and copy the url address

then click user cp and go to edit signature and click the image insert icon (if you hold your cursor over the icons, you'll see it) and paist the url addy in the prompt window that pops up. should do it.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

is there another way dude because i just cant do it?

Old 09-21-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
is there another way dude because i just cant do it?

let me think about this for a sec.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

try coping this link and paiste it in the sig area using the image insert icon.

http://i36.tinypic.com/9fwv3q.png
Old 09-22-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
txparkes49x
Veteran

txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i get a sig of an island. Revis on one side and deion sanders on the other. and have it say "the island was Deions before Revis'" ? PM me. +rep. thanks
Old 09-22-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by txparkes49x View Post
can i get a sig of an island. Revis on one side and deion sanders on the other. and have it say "the island was Deions before Revis'" ? PM me. +rep. thanks
you had a nice idea, i just didnt get it to come out right IMO.
but i tried.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-22-2010 at 07:22 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
txparkes49x
Veteran

txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that sig looks sweet thank you. whats the link?
Old 09-22-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by txparkes49x View Post
that sig looks sweet thank you. whats the link?
http://i52.tinypic.com/2yllh11.png
Old 09-23-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does anybody know why i can't see ANY sigs?

where the sigs has to be is a little button that says
"image unavailable code 010394"
SloppyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote