Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
Like I have said before, the Browns are cursed with injuries to high profile players.

Anway, that really sucks for Winslow. I know he is cocky and arrogant, but he has a right too be. Outside of Vernon Davis he is probably the best athlete at TE in recent memory. If he can't ever play again, and even if he does play and isn't the same, it will suck because there goes a potential hall of fame career down the drain.
Holy crap, how did you get 4 negative rep bars? Do you realize that means 400 people had to go out of their way to give you negative rep?

......wow....Im giving you positive rep just because I feel bad.

EDIT: I got the whole rep thingy wrong, 400 people didn't negative rep you....although I wouldn't be surprised if that ever happened, lol.

In regards to the topic at hand...I seriously think Cleveland should fire their entire medical staff. Its becoming a joke.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 03-19-2007 at 04:10 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote