Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-18-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Can everyone stop talking about this now.. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2803272
Why? That doesn't prove anything.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire View Post
The real world is not like Madden football. This trade is not going to happen. Rogers is not going anywhere and because senile Al, overestimates the worth of his players, Randy Moss is probably not be going anywhere unless he is cut.

Is that too hard to understand.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
The real world is not like Madden football. This trade is not going to happen. Rogers is not going anywhere and because senile Al, overestimates the worth of his players, Randy Moss is probably not be going anywhere unless he is cut.

Is that too hard to understand.
Why isn't the trade not going to happen, because you don't like his character? Big deal. The whole world does not like think like you thankfully. It would be a sad place if the whole world did think like you filled with homosexual and immature insults every other word.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Why isn't the trade not going to happen, because you don't like his character? Big deal. The whole world does not like think like you thankfully. It would be a sad place if the whole world did think like you filled with homosexual and immature insults every other word.

We told you why this trade isn't going to happen. We can't get it through your thick head. Lots of people don't like Moss's character, especially people of Green Bay.

But then again you know nothing about character since you were the one that defended Marcus Vick and his choice for "girlfriends".
Old 03-18-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Quote:
We told you why this trade isn't going to happen. We can't get it through your thick head. Lots of people don't like Moss's character, especially people of Green Bay.

But then again you know nothing about character since you were the one that defended Marcus Vick and his choice for "girlfriends".
Number 1- No one has defended you period, so don't say we

Number 2- I said you're a freaking moron that doesn't know what the word pedophile means. I can bring up the thread again but I won't because it shows how freaking idiotic you are.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:

You're resorting to past arguments to win current ones?

And the funny part is, you're resorting to past arguments you've *lost* to win current ones. Now THAT is stupidity at its finest.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

i think CJ is a great kid and an absolutely unreal talent, however unproven in the NFL..and until he puts up 1300 yards and 17 tds in his rookie season im gonna continue to ignore how people (im not saying people in here) are disregarding randy moss as one of the greatest receiving talents in the last 10 years becuase hes been a pain in the ass the last few years...if i were a raiders fan id be dying to draft Rusell and add some life into the offense which will get moss back in the game

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Maybe it's not the Packer fans who live in the past ...but their management...and from there it trickles down.

Moss isn't the same player he was in 03 or prior.
Plus he's scheduled to make 20 Million over the next 2 years...his prospects of being cut are as good as being traded.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:22 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
You're resorting to past arguments to win current ones?

And the funny part is, you're resorting to past arguments you've *lost* to win current ones. Now THAT is stupidity at its finest.
Lost what arguement. The facts are on my side. His stats are down and he is a cancer no matter where he goes. Your reasoning is: He's good because I think he is good between the sheets. Now that makes lots of sense.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Lost what arguement. The facts are on my side. His stats are down and he is a cancer no matter where he goes. Your reasoning is: He's good because I think he is good between the sheets. Now that makes lots of sense.
His stats are down because:

a) He has had injuries the past couple years.

b) He played on the worst offense in a loooong time last year.

c) Playing for said offense makes him not care.

He is still good because:

a) He still retains the same skill set that made him the most dangerous weapon in the NFL.

b) Aside from last year, he was leading the league in stats until he got injured.

c) You have no proof that he is a cancer. Just because some useless idiot (yourself) sits back and proclaims someone a cancer, does not really make him a cancer. Once again, Doug Gabriel wouldn't ask New England to trade for Moss if Moss was such a "cancer."
Old 03-19-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Quote:
His stats are down because:

a) He has had injuries the past couple years.

b) He played on the worst offense in a loooong time last year.

c) Playing for said offense makes him not care.

He is still good because:

a) He still retains the same skill set that made him the most dangerous weapon in the NFL.

b) Aside from last year, he was leading the league in stats until he got injured.

c) You have no proof that he is a cancer. Just because some useless idiot (yourself) sits back and proclaims someone a cancer, does not really make him a cancer. Once again, Doug Gabriel wouldn't ask New England to trade for Moss if Moss was such a "cancer."
A. He is far from the most dangerous "weapon" in the NFL anymore. He is not even the most danderous weapon on his team. Ron Curry had a better year.

B. And when Moss came back he was a shell of his former self.

C. How about asking Tyler Brayton what he thinks of Moss? He certainly has made his feeling known about Moss and Moss costing Oakland games. Doug Gabriel was a 3rd string WR at New England who was cut. What does he know? Bill Bellichuk knows more about team chemistry and that is why he won't have Moss in New England.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Why would the GM say it if it's not true? It would only make him out to be a liar if they traded Rogers for Moss.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why would the GM say it if it's not true? It would only make him out to be a liar if they traded Rogers for Moss.
Ok, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. But I can't anymore, you are the dumbest poster on this board. Have you ever heard the term "smokescreen?"

Not to mention, the extent of any of your arguments are, I'm right, your wrong.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
TT learned from Ron Wolf to always keep his plans close to his vest. It would be pretty idiotic if a GM ran around telling everyone what he plans to do.

Basically by your logic you are saying that you believe everything that you hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Last edited by Vince Lombardi : 03-19-2007 at 12:55 PM.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
A. He is far from the most dangerous "weapon" in the NFL anymore. He is not even the most danderous weapon on his team. Ron Curry had a better year.

B. And when Moss came back he was a shell of his former self.

C. How about asking Tyler Brayton what he thinks of Moss? He certainly has made his feeling known about Moss and Moss costing Oakland games. Doug Gabriel was a 3rd string WR at New England who was cut. What does he know? Bill Bellichuk knows more about team chemistry and that is why he won't have Moss in New England.
My god. Seriously? Ron Curry still has something to prove. He wants to play well and get more money. Moss has nothing to prove, he can take a year off, and intelligent football people know he still can put up big numbers. Curry *also* was not injured for a large part of the year. 2+2=....?

Moss was on an offense that a) didn't throw to him deep, and b) didn't really do anything. What the hell did you expect, him to go out there, give 110%, and get 1600 yards on that offense?

What the hell does Tyler Brayton know? I'd take someone that was a WR (like Moss), spent time with Moss, and felt like Moss was a good mentor, over some random guy who has 6 sacks through 4 years at DE.

You are such a ******* idiot. I'm not even wasting my time responding to your posts anymore, because there is *no way* anyone is as stupid as you are making yourself seem. You must be trying to simply waste my time, and I'm not going to let you.

Last edited by frogstomp : 03-19-2007 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment View Post
Maybe it's not the Packer fans who live in the past ...but their management...and from there it trickles down.

Moss isn't the same player he was in 03 or prior.
Plus he's scheduled to make 20 Million over the next 2 years...his prospects of being cut are as good as being traded.
The team with the most starting Rookies in the NFL and one of the youngest teams in the NFL is " living in the past"? Good point...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Quote:
My god. Seriously? Ron Curry still has something to prove. He wants to play well and get more money. Moss has nothing to prove, he can take a year off, and intelligent football people know he still can put up big numbers. Curry *also* was not injured for a large part of the year. 2+2=....?

Moss was on an offense that a) didn't throw to him deep, and b) didn't really do anything. What the hell did you expect, him to go out there, give 110%, and get 1600 yards on that offense?

What the hell does Tyler Brayton know? I'd take someone that was a WR (like Moss), spent time with Moss, and felt like Moss was a good mentor, over some random guy who has 6 sacks through 4 years at DE.

You are such a ******* idiot. I'm not even wasting my time responding to your posts anymore, because there is *no way* anyone is as stupid as you are making yourself seem. You must be trying to simply waste my time, and I'm not going to let you.
Now there is a player I want on my football team. A player that takes the year off. Moss has alot to prove that he is not a has been and is not a cancer in a locker room. That is one of the main reason why the Raiders are having trouble trading him. Plus senile Al's asking price is way too high.

Moss doesn't need to get 1,600 yards, I just would want him to give 100%. I have no use for players who coast.

I take the word over a Raiders teammate of Moss who gives a 100% versus a 4th WR who look like a gangbanger.

Not is more idiotic than a delusional fangirl who can't accept the cold hard truths about their crush.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Another article where some insiders say the Moss/Rogers trade is a joke.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=578111
Old 03-19-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Quote:
Now there is a player I want on my football team. A player that takes the year off. Moss has alot to prove that he is not a has been and is not a cancer in a locker room. That is one of the main reason why the Raiders are having trouble trading him. Plus senile Al's asking price is way too high.

Moss doesn't need to get 1,600 yards, I just would want him to give 100%. I have no use for players who coast.

I take the word over a Raiders teammate of Moss who gives a 100% versus a 4th WR who look like a gangbanger.

Not is more idiotic than a delusional fangirl who can't accept the cold hard truths about their crush.
You act as if you'd ever be able to run a football team. Sorry but you have to at least have graduated nursery school before you are allowed to run a football team. So go back to your Gameboy, play Madden on rookie, and go ahead and think you have the brains to run a football team.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Another article where some insiders say the Moss/Rogers trade is a joke.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=578111
Those are the same quotes that have been being used for weeks. Truth is, no one knows what is going to happen. But where there is smoke, there is fire.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports league insiders are convinced that Randy Moss and Oakland are a "divorce waiting to happen."
There's no rush for a deal to get done before the draft. The Raiders may as well shop around to see who'll give them the highest or most picks.
Source: http://www.rotoworld.com

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote