Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:56 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Chad Johnson, Vince Young, Donovan Mcnabb, Brian Dawkins, and Reggie Bush are my favorites

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:13 AM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

myinnerself hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thomas Jones
Adrian Wilson

I like Thomas Jones because he just plays hard and does his job. And I like Adrian Wilson because he is a friggin' baller who has been stuck on the Cardinal's defense.
myinnerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady. Mainly because he went to Michigan.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh ya i forgot my second favorite player on the steelers well it was
but now my favorite player on another team is

joey porter
Old 03-19-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sean Taylor :)

Deangelo Hall

Roy Williams

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Last edited by holtfan92 : 03-19-2007 at 05:50 PM.
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
ethan kilmer.
Haha that's what I'm talking about.

I also forgot Anquan Boldin, what a beast. A few of his TD catches have been just amazing.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtfan92 View Post
Sean Taylor :)

Brian Moorman is one of my faves: he's fast, he can take a huge hit, I've met him, and most importantly he scratches his ass in camp!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default yea

^^ LT

^^adrian wilson

^^at least when hes not plaing the Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know i already posted it, but i'll post my pictures.

My favorite player not on the Titans, but i wish he was.

The big play maker

The legend and local home town product.

I love watching this guy rin, hes a beast.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

torry holt

and (later) most likely Brian Leonard(saved Rutgers)
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank Gore#21
Antrell Rolle#21
Willis Mcgahee#21

All went to Miami and all number 21 like sean taylor cause the 21st letter of the alphabet is.....U
Old 03-19-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also i would like to add
The bowling ball himself

Damn i love watching this kid and i was i also one of the few that doubt him. Damn it sucks playing against him two times a season.

Also

One of the best Defensive linemen in the NFL right now.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd have to add Adrian Wilson and, of course, Brett Favre

All of this is excluding former Bills like Henry and Winfield
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
sounds like Keak!
I wish i was bestest friends with Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

To add to my earlier selection:

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MJD, MB3, Greg Jones, terrence newman, larry johnson, andre johnson
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mine is Randy Moss, but as a former Viking...... that's not really fair.

I'd have to go with Jeremy Shockey, Steven Jackson, Clinton Portis, Larry Fitzgerald, Laurence Maroney, Sean Taylor..... to name a few.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This man

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
KWill93
Rookie

KWill93 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LT
Ocho Cinco
Steve Smith
Julius Peppers
Randy Moss
Roy Williams (Lions)
McNabb
Ed Reed
Sean Taylor

Sig by Ctmagic24
KWill93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would also like to add Bob Sanders to my list.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

just a couple
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
haccess

LaDainian Tomlinson
Old 03-20-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Until his retirement I would say Tiki Barber, but now I would have to say Ray Lewis.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Slasher28
Rookie

Slasher28 needs more cowbell.

Wow, I can't believe an eagles fan liked tiki barber, surprising. Champ Bailey, Ray Lewis, Tomlinson, Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Willis McGahee, Clinton Portis, Santanna Moss, Devin Hester

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope
Slasher28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brian Westbrook