Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-18-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I finally bought GOW3. Amazing.

I will read up on Mass Effect 2. Apparently it is a good game?
The GoW series is pure sex.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
The GoW series is pure sex.
I now wish they'd waited to make the whole series until after the PS3 came out. I enjoyed playing the updated versions of 1 and 2 but the visuals on 3 are wondrous.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a pretty strong rumor going around that a "Team ICO HD collection" is about to be announced for the PS3. Announcement could come tomorrow.

This would bring Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to the PS3 for $40.

A great freaking buy. This has me pretty pysched, because I never got a chance to play either before my PS2 died on me. Def. a purchase for me, I'm hoping it will be for this holiday season. But no date has been confirmed.

The God of War Collection came out beautifully, so I have high hopes for this. May get me hyped up for the Last Guardian as well, which I'm currently not interested in.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, that's what's coming. Walmart blew it by putting it up on their website.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, I didn't play ICO or SotC... Call me a heathen!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha. They're widely considered to be two of the best ps2 games of all-time. I dont know how I never got around to playing either. By the time I did want to play SotC, my PS2 was fried.

There is actually supposed to be a lot of these PS2 HD collections coming out soon. But I'm not sure what they're going to be.

A GTA collection would be awesome as well...but it will probably only be exclusive titles.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i need to go find metal gear solid... i have one of the backwards compatible boxes, and i've been meaning to replay that for so long
god, just thinking about MGS2 makes me want to play it again

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I still havent played MGS4...because I want to play all of them first. I havent played any of them. Kind of a problem for me, now. I've been hoping for a MGS collection, seems like a no-brainer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTH is going on?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have played them all from the beginning. Frankly, if MGS4 was the end, I would be okay with it, because that was definitely a game that pandered directly to its fans.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'll probably end up going a stupid route out of impatience. You can watch full playthroughs on youtube of each game. Pretty lame, but at least I could get up to speed, so I could play MGS4 and know what is going on.

As for something else...I'm really disappointed in the lack of awesome PS3 exclusives these days. Nothing I want is coming out until Uncharted 3 and inFAMOUS 2. ugh.

I'm really looking forward to Quantic Dream's next title, but apparently...they're probably going multi-platform. So they wont be exclusive to Sony anymore. Knowing me, I'll probably pick it up for the 360, if it's available for both.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't even count how many times I've replayed MGS2 after I had already gotten every single dog tag. I've spent way too much of my life playing that game.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

PS3 HD upgrades of Resident Evil and Silent Hill would be pretty great, too.

Gonna be interesting to see where they go with Resident Evil 6 by the way. I actually didnt love RE5.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-14-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
PS3 HD upgrades of Resident Evil and Silent Hill would be pretty great, too.

Gonna be interesting to see where they go with Resident Evil 6 by the way. I actually didnt love RE5.
I love the RE series and lovedddd RE4. I am about 15% done with RE5 and quit playing.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I beat 5, and I enjoyed it while doing so. But revisiting it...it's not all that great, imo. And while I typically love co-op games, I wish it wasnt built around co-op.

4 was amazing, over the top in comparison to the others, but fantastic.

I hope they go back to old school zombies in 6.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-14-2010, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got my hands on move the other week and I came away pretty impressed with the technology. The games... Not so much...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The games are garbage....just like the kinect ones will be. Like Wii summer games or whatever that crap is called.

Should work beautifully with some games, though. I'm interested to play some Heavy Rain move. But that's about it right now. Motion control just doesnt interest me that much right now. I dont see it catching on anytime soon.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-14-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF is the move?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

What is w/ your posts in here today? lol.

WTH is going on?

WTF is the move?

haha.

Playstation Move...

Motion control for the PS3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-14-2010, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the games are garbage. Bascially the flagship game (the sports one) is a ripoff of Wii Sports and just isn't as fun. Bocce and gladiator arena? really...

But the tech has potential down the line.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a new game. I can't beat Ares on Hard. Can't wait for Black Ops.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game looks incredibly sexy. Do want.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:46 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I've heard nothing but positive reviews for the Move. Most reviewers calling it "what the Wii should have been." Still have no interest in the Move, but it seems like a success.

The Kinect on the other hand.... Nothing but bad to wishy-washy reviews, and the wishy-washy ones all coming from 360 fanboys. Also have no interest in Kinect.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

They're just not popular....I've heard good things about the Move as well. But I'm a long way from buying one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
WTF is the move?
A Wii with better graphics.