Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-27-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Danson plays a great character. A fine episode.
Ted Danson is who I want to be when Im older. He was so funny this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Dexter was pretty good this week. I still need to catch Boardwalk Empire.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

House was great tonight, a lot better than the premiere.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:24 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Daniel M. Kanemoto is a writer/director whose 1999 debut, A LETTER FROM THE WESTERN FRONT, won the Gold Medal for Best Animated Short at the Student Academy Awards. For the past decade, Dan's diverse body of work (from feature films to national commercial campaigns) has been featured on Nickelodeon, MTV, the Discovery Channel, and film festivals around the world.

Dan was raised in northcentral Wisconsin and is a 1998 graduate of NYU's Tisch School of the Arts film program. He hates writing about himself in the third person, but pretty much loves everything else about making movies.
Quote:
"My favorite "exclusive" from this year's Comic-Con was a beautiful painting by legendary artist Drew Struzan, featuring a horde of zombies from THE WALKING DEAD. Frank Darabont is adapting the apocalyptic Image Comics book created by Robert Kirkman, and man, it looks really, really great.

As I was admiring Struzan's work of art, I wondered what the opening titles to this terrifying new television show might look like... so I animated a spec title sequence using artwork ripped from the pages of the comic, originally illustrated by Charlie Adlard and Tony Moore.

Just so there's no confusion, I'm not affiliated with the production in any way -- I'm simply a huge fan of both Frank Darabont and Robert Kirkman, and this is my attempt at creating a cinematic introduction to one of the all time great "continuing stories of survival horror."

Not sure if it belongs in this thread or the Youtube thread, it's awesome enough for both though. Looking forward to the show.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was awesome.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when does that start?
Old 09-28-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

October 31st.

Anyone watch the second episode of The Event? What'd you think? I haven't seen it yet but I'm going to watch it soon.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
House was great tonight, a lot better than the premiere.
Exactly. House lost lots of style points as a lovestruck schoolboy.

Great moment when Wilson thought he was being pranked with their announcement of their coupleness, so Cuddy cups a hand over House's pkg.... great stuff.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yesterday's House was certainly an improvement. The case made the show.

But this show is at it's best with House at his most miserable.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
October 31st.

Anyone watch the second episode of The Event? What'd you think? I haven't seen it yet but I'm going to watch it soon.
I watched it and all I can say is meh. It was better than the premier and I'm still a little intrigued on how they resolve some things, but I've kind of got it on a short leash at this point. The characters seem mostly one dimensional too (so far), which is something that I think Lost did significantly better in the early episodes (not sure, its been awhile).
Old 09-28-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yep, I'll DEFINITELY agree with the character development at least, but like you said, I find myself STILL INTRIGUED. I'm not sure why, but something has me hooked.

Also, Lone Star officially canceled by Fox already.

Old 09-28-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lone Star was cancelled already? ha. I actually was forced to watch an episode of that yesterday.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Lone Star was cancelled already? ha. I actually was forced to watch an episode of that yesterday.
Forced? It was a good show you jerk. SCREW YOU FOX.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Forced? It was a good show you jerk. SCREW YOU FOX.
I dont watch a lot of network television...aside from whatever HBO is turning out. It was alright, shower scene was hot.

As for something else...is anyone watching CHOPPED CHAMPIONS? Good Show.

Madison is by far the best contestant they've ever had. And he's cool as hell, I wish they'd give the guy a show. The camera loves this guy. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching MOTH. Can't get enough of the Food Network.

The Event was ok I'll still watch for now. It has me intrigued and they are answering major questions even though new ones will keep arising.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Lone Star was AWWWWWWWWFUL from the first episode! How could anyone like it!

No Ordinary Family didn't record on my stupid DVR. Here is to hoping it's on abc.com tomorrow :(

edit: The thing I like about The Event is that they are answering some questions at least. FlashForward didn't really answer any major ones, and Persons Unknown was the worst.. they didn't answer ANYTHING.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's it vidae, you and I are going to have a VERY HEATED ARGUMENT.

YOU ENJOYED THAT.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I never said I liked the acting, I said I was entertained!

Old 09-28-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Yeah sure you were, you jerk. On another note, you should really watch Supernatural, because it gets increasingly better each season with a very good serialized plot as it goes on. Plus, it's dark and awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm watching MOTH. Can't get enough of the Food Network.

The Event was ok I'll still watch for now. It has me intrigued and they are answering major questions even though new ones will keep arising.
I watch too much Food Network, these days. haha.

Madison didnt finish his damn plate. Nooooooooo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah you might have jinxed him with your first post. I think he makes it through this round though because of the remoualade.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-28-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

What the **** are you two talking about?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Chopped Champions Finale!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-28-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yes siiiiiiiir. And Madison did make it to the next round.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Jason is feeling the pressure. Madison is calm, cool, and collected.

sig by BoneKrusher