Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-28-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey MOTH: http://www.avclub.com/articles/dexte...isode-1,45639/

AV Club put the Dexter premiere up for free and legalness.
Awesome. I know last year Showtime had the premiere available on their website for free as well. I'll probably watch that tonight.

As for Boardwalk Empire episode 2 so far...Stuhlbarg is totally in his element. There is a certain Joaquin Phoenix quality to him, imo. The casting is fantastic as a whole.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who's seen that stupid Big Lake show, notice that the kid on there, Dylan Blue, is the god damn spitting image of Michael Shannon? That is one ugly kid. Seriously looks like Shannon when he was 12.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-29-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I watched the first episode of Dexter. Season has some serious potential for some big time Dexter break downs. Already saw one...I hope we get tons of emotions popping out of Dexter this year. His repressions are already eating at him. I want to see some tears. haha. Gotta love when they let Michael C Hall get emotional with Dexter. You want him to feel...sometimes it's frustrating that he doesnt, but that's the point.

Anyway...I saw that it was the highest rated premiere ever for Showtime. Great news, great news.

And I still hate Quinn's character...he just annoys me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-29-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I watched the first episode of Dexter. Season has some serious potential for some big time Dexter break downs. Already saw one...I hope we get tons of emotions popping out of Dexter this year. His repressions are already eating at him. I want to see some tears. haha. Gotta love when they let Michael C Hall get emotional with Dexter. You want him to feel...sometimes it's frustrating that he doesnt, but that's the point.

Anyway...I saw that it was the highest rated premiere ever for Showtime. Great news, great news.

I hate having to wait a week for another episode. I may just start rewatching the first 4 seasons just to get my Dexter fix between episodes.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:00 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Last edited by nepg : 09-29-2010 at 12:21 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
This season, in my estimation, will be the best yet. And I'm not sold that Trinity killed Rita. I'm not buying that one and I don't think Dexter will either when he regains some sanity.
Trinity killed her and there is absolutely no doubt.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does liking Cougar Town make me a bit ***?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, why would it?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, why would it?
Just making sure. I got the impression is was like Sex and the City or Desperate Housewives, but then I watched an ep and it is actually really funny.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-29-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked No Ordinary Family until the last five minutes. I was hoping they'd keep it light and funny but they went dark with it at the end. I hope it stays MOSTLY light and funny though, because what I saw the first 55 minutes was quality.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Wouldnt it be pretty crazy if the neighbor killed her...or Dexter even killed her and blacked it out. haha. He is going even more bat **** crazy and conjuring up old memories a lot. But that would be too much, and take away Dexter's likeable quality. I def. think Trinity got her as well.

As for something else...is Julie Benz still on Desperate Housewives? I saw she was doing that stupid No Ordinary Family show.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-29-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if she's on Desperate Housewives, but she is taaaaaaaaaaasty on No Ordinary Family. I'm not even into blondes, but damn.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Does liking Cougar Town make me a bit ***?
Hells no. It's quality television. They actually use a lot of good humor and the cast seems to have great chemistry.

Also if you compare it to Sex in the City again I will punch you in the gut, sir.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Dexter spoiler...for those that havent seen Season 4.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-29-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

MOTH you are killing me with these Dexter spoilers. I had to stop near the end of season 3 and haven't picked it back up again.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-29-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

My bad, my bad...I saw a couple of the other posts and thought it was okay to post season 5 stuff. Spoiler tags are up now...not that it matters. sorry dude.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-29-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trinity killed her and there is absolutely no doubt.
Why is there no doubt?
Old 09-29-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I liked No Ordinary Family until the last five minutes. I was hoping they'd keep it light and funny but they went dark with it at the end. I hope it stays MOSTLY light and funny though, because what I saw the first 55 minutes was quality.
No Ordinary Family seemed pretty cliched to me from the previews. Ill probably end up checking it out at some point because Im a sucker for superhero stuff (yeah, I sat through 4 seasons of Heroes...), but it just seemed like a collaborative rip off of The Fantastic 4 and The Incredibles. The superhero family aspect has been beat to death since the 60's...just seemed like a concept that has been done better before and in other mediums to boot. But if it actually catches on Ill probably check it out.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Dexter spoiler...for those that havent seen Season 4.

Old 09-29-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Hells no. It's quality television. They actually use a lot of good humor and the cast seems to have great chemistry.

Also if you compare it to Sex in the City again I will punch you in the gut, sir.
I wouldn't want you to break a nail so I guess I won't say it again.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-29-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I watched the trailer but dont recall the whole thing. Did they show Julia Stiles in it? I wonder when she comes into play. Her IMDB page and episode listings page is wrong.

Which is good anyway...I mean, they could be a major spoiler. Like if the neighbor dude was in every episode, he'd obviously have a rather large part this year. I'm just talking out the ass, though...I dont think he's in many more episodes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-29-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think one of the most interesting things about this season of Dexter is the fact that he can't avenge Rita's death. In a way he already did, but he's going to have so much pent up rage in regards to that situation with no one to rightfully take it out on. Its a really cool scenario that they've built up.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rita: I paid her to say that
Dexter: Really?
Rita: Haha no, I was joking.
Dexter: Me too.

Haha awkward bastard, loved that scene.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Only thing I didnt like about those flashbacks was that Rita looked too good. When we first meet her in season one, she's a broken woman, who looks beaten down and hadnt been gussied up that much. Granted, she was on a date, but she was a lot different back in the day. She's paler and doesnt wear much makeup, if at all in a lot of those episodes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-29-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I will just stop reading this thread for the next 24 hours.

i done stole dis sig