Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-19-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
Like I have said before, the Browns are cursed with injuries to high profile players.

Anway, that really sucks for Winslow. I know he is cocky and arrogant, but he has a right too be. Outside of Vernon Davis he is probably the best athlete at TE in recent memory. If he can't ever play again, and even if he does play and isn't the same, it will suck because there goes a potential hall of fame career down the drain.
Holy crap, how did you get 4 negative rep bars? Do you realize that means 400 people had to go out of their way to give you negative rep?

......wow....Im giving you positive rep just because I feel bad.

EDIT: I got the whole rep thingy wrong, 400 people didn't negative rep you....although I wouldn't be surprised if that ever happened, lol.

In regards to the topic at hand...I seriously think Cleveland should fire their entire medical staff. Its becoming a joke.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 03-19-2007 at 04:10 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is still hope, and there is only hope, the life of a Browns fan.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
There is still hope, and there is only hope, the life of a Browns fan.
Hold that head up high young buck, your GM is putting together a talented roster slowly and surely, with more solid drafting (the oline and dline in particular), this team could potentially wake up in a couple of years. But they NEED to fix the lines. They can't just get skill position players and continue to be mediocre in the trenches if they want to be successful.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really does suck to be a Cleveland Brown
Old 03-19-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
It really does suck to be a Cleveland Brown
I saw that and thought it said "Cleveland Browns fan" then I saw Cleveland Brown, and I realized both were true.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 03-19-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
PickedOffTwice
Rookie

PickedOffTwice is a cocksman.PickedOffTwice is a cocksman.PickedOffTwice is a cocksman.PickedOffTwice is a cocksman.

As a Browns fan i should have seen that one coming. Next thing that happens is we don't draft QB and Frye suffers a career ender in the preseason. Or we don't draft Peterson and Jamal Lewis blows out both of his knees on the first play of the season.
Why always the Browns.........?
PickedOffTwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because Art Modell is a voodoo priest, who has the city cursed because they didn't accommodate his fiscal needs.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I swear the gods hate us, and it the root of all of our problems.

I am thinking that setting a lake on fire, allowing an outbreak of black mold, and being accountable of so much polution doesn't bode well for our standing with them.

Yet places like *** riden SF and equally poluted NY have rings...

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
When Winslow was healthy Davis could barely hold his jock strap. Davis timed better but Winslow actually played the position better.
Oh I know that. I am saying athletic wise though, like speed and quickness. I know Winlsow is a 10x better tight end.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I saw that and thought it said "Cleveland Browns fan" then I saw Cleveland Brown, and I realized both were true.
lol.......
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Man, the Browns are the most cursed organization ever.

On the bright side, this story is coming from PFT, so it could be completely false.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

The Browns or the NFL network/ESPN would have did a story on this by now. PFT.com has a thing for just saying "our sources" when they dont have facts to back it up. They are the worste rumor site for anything. They reported Clements to the Browns and acouple years ago Bentley to the Eagles.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow even though im a ravens fan i just feel bad for you guys. now he is gonna get an infection too probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
KWill93
Rookie

KWill93 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If true wow! I kinda fell sorry for Browns fans they just can't catch a break.

Sig by Ctmagic24
KWill93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

icantackleclaret hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kellen Winslow-TE- Browns Mar. 19 - 7:19 pm et

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Kellen Winslow (microfracture knee surgery) has been off crutches for the past two weeks.
Browns trainers are reportedly convinced that he'll be back for summer workouts despite reports that Winslow might sit out the season.

rotoworld.com

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.
icantackleclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantackleclaret View Post
Kellen Winslow-TE- Browns Mar. 19 - 7:19 pm et

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Kellen Winslow (microfracture knee surgery) has been off crutches for the past two weeks.
Browns trainers are reportedly convinced that he'll be back for summer workouts despite reports that Winslow might sit out the season.

rotoworld.com
I should just go ride over to kellens house and get the scoop ;)

Old 03-19-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you would have thought that modern technology would have prevented pro athletes from the Bobby Orr syndrome...guess not, hope he can return to full form

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

This is ********, he didnt even have to have the recent surjury and did it by choice just to get the bone chips out of his knee from the wear from the last surjury. he said himself he would be back a month or so ago and that it would take acouple months to recover.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

LOL I sent the Editor of pro-football talk an e-mail basically saying that im tired of his bull **** rumors and he said... "You have no idea of our track record"

LOL!!!!!!!

Anyone see the irony of this.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

ask the editor why they prematurely said the Browns had an agreement with nate clements? Also if you dont mind asking him, why they were the first place to report LeCharles Bentley signing with the Eagles, when that also wasnt true. Everyone knows about there track record. Then give him this link and maybe he can then realize it.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

No more motorcycles!!!
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
ask the editor why they prematurely said the Browns had an agreement with nate clements? Also if you dont mind asking him, why they were the first place to report LeCharles Bentley signing with the Eagles, when that also wasnt true. Everyone knows about there track record. Then give him this link and maybe he can then realize it.
I did, and he didn't respond.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The reason this saddens me is because Kellen winslow very really could've been the greatest TE to ever play the game... Hell look what he did with Charlie Frye at QB. I don't want to miss what could've been. That's why I hate this news.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
The reason this saddens me is because Kellen winslow very really could've been the greatest TE to ever play the game... Hell look what he did with Charlie Frye at QB. I don't want to miss what could've been. That's why I hate this news.
It's turning out to be a BS rumor... Unless the Browns feel like lieng to everyone.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the guy but he just can't stay healthy.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote