Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-06-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be there. I would prefer Sunday night though. I have work at 730 Tues. so I may have to bail if it's not over by 1230 or 1.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please see notes below.

On the Oct 11, 10 PM EST Draft time...

BeerBaron - will be there for sure, might be a little late
Forenci - will be there for sure
MidwayMonster31 - need to hear it from your mouth once again that you'll be there
Shiver - will be there for sure
KCJ - will be there for sure
Brodeur - will be there for sure, not probably because i have a pansy test
MOTH - will be there for sure
WMD - will be there for sure
Dirty Thirty - need to hear it from your mouth once again that you'll be there
Scottyboy - will be there for sure
Metsox - will be there for sure
D-Unit - will be there for sure
thenewfeature06 - need to hear it from your mouth once again that you'll be there
PF - would like double confirmation from PF since we pushed the time back
derza - will autopick
Michigan - will be there for sure
Rob S - will be there for sure, might leave early
EvilNixon - will be there for sure
Bosonac - probable

Need responses from:
CCB

Last edited by D-Unit : 10-06-2010 at 05:58 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can do 10 Est

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Please see notes below.

On the Oct 11, 10 PM EST Draft time...

BeerBaron - will be there for sure, might be a little late
Forenci - will be there for sure
MidwayMonster31 - need to hear it from your mouth once again that you'll be there
Shiver - will be there for sure
KCJ - need to hear it from your mouth once again that you'll be there
Brodeur - will be there for sure, not probably because i have a pansy test
MOTH - will be there for sure
WMD - will be there for sure
Dirty Thirty - need to hear it from your mouth once again that you'll be there
Scottyboy - will be there for sure
Metsox - will be there for sure
D-Unit - will be there for sure
thenewfeature06 - need to hear it from your mouth once again that you'll be there
PF - would like double confirmation from PF since we pushed the time back
derza - will autopick
Michigan - will be there for sure
Rob S - will be there for sure, might leave early

Need responses from:
CCB
EvilNixon

You forgot me. You should do it like the NFL injuries.

I'm probable.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

during MNF? i guess that's cool it would for me be better if it was after the game but it's fine I'll a just

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to join this league. Unless of course you are scared I will beat you, D
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I'd love to join this league. Unless of course you are scared I will beat you, D
You weren't invited because you've never been a threat in any fantasy league I've been in with you. You flake out every time. You've never won any league. In fact, I'll beat you in that hockey league that you love and claim to know so much about. Really... why would I be scared of you? Is that a joke?
Old 10-06-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah baby! Put me in my place! Don't let this iceskating dude spank you on the court.

Sounds like someone is scared to me
Old 10-06-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Yeah baby! Put me in my place! Don't let this iceskating dude spank you on the court.

Sounds like someone is scared to me
Ok iceskating dude... if that's what you want to call yourself. hahahahahaaha.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah baby! Put me in my place! Don't let this bobyboarding dude spank you on the ice.
:D

(1000000)
Old 10-06-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do I have change my team name to my nfldc name? Cause I do enjoy being the Super Roosters!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do I change my name?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-06-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
How do I change my name?
go to My Team -> Team Settings
Old 10-06-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
go to My Team -> Team Settings
Easy as that. Thanx

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-06-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may actually be able to make the draft if it's that time, or I should be able to get there late at the very least, we'll see what happens. If not I'm cool with the autopick, but I'll try to get there. Being during the MNF game could be tricky though.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DUnit I need you to change my status for the time. I'll be there unless Sheamus is doing something on Raw. I assume the same goes for everyone else.. We all wuv Sheamus right?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's a shameful thing
LOBSTER HEAD

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
DUnit I need you to change my status for the time. I'll be there unless Sheamus is doing something on Raw. I assume the same goes for everyone else.. We all wuv Sheamus right?
DVR it. ...and don't tell me you don't have DVR.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm thought i had already registered. turns out i didnt click the accept button. im in now.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Rob S and CCB haven't even signed up yet... I have someone waiting to fill 1 spot if you guys don't want to play.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DVR it. ...and don't tell me you don't have DVR.
I don't think you get that this is ******* Sheamus, and you don't just sit there and DVR Sheamus.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't think you get that this is ******* Sheamus, and you don't just sit there and DVR Sheamus.
If he were really Irish, his name would be spelt Seamus. This guy is ALL FRAUD.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry about the delay, my laptop is broke so I'm operating mostly from my iPhone, I can draft pretty much any day after 5 pm est.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
sorry about the delay, my laptop is broke so I'm operating mostly from my iPhone, I can draft pretty much any day after 5 pm est.
Do you have a computer you can be at for the draft?