Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-09-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Tennessee is just sucking hard today. And AJ Green is putting a lot of distance to the #2 WR prospect in this upcoming draft, he's a slower Randy Moss imo. If he doesn't declare he's a moron.
I look at AJ Green as Brandon Marshall without the injury questions or being bat **** nuts, but it's funny how many people tried to make AJ Green anywhere but #1 in the receiver rankings
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice first half for the buckeyes. I cant wait till the 330 games.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
I look at AJ Green as Brandon Marshall without the injury questions or being bat **** nuts, but it's funny how many people tried to make AJ Green anywhere but #1 in the receiver rankings
I've had him at #1 since the preseason. Dude is just a beast.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Idk about other people, but he's been my number 1 since the start of last season (Yes, ahead of Dez).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Minnesota has converted twice on 4th down, haven't turned the ball over, and are outgaining Wisconsin in yards.

The score? 14-3 Wisconsin.

Go Gophers...
How's Jehwan Edwards looked? 6'1-6'2 330 Nose Tackle with a lot of athletic ability & impressive burst off the line of scrimmage. He never was the smartest, but he's not crunching numbers down there in the trenches. We were in the same high school class, when I met him he was probably 270 pounds. Had a huge frame & really filled it out through HS/college. Good athlete, big kid, possibly an NFL caliber talent if he can have some success in college.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jewhan is a solid player. Always surprised he didn't get more offers.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Meh, I really could care less. I've been telling GF all year that UConn isn't that good. I didn't expect to win today so it's not that big of a deal to me.

But congrats on being a below average team.
why must you kill these things?

it was an exciting game and we were led in a comeback by our tiny backup freshman QB. i had fun dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did PSU become so awful?

Bolden made a mistake on that pick 6, but it happens, especially when you are a true frosh. He's going to be a good QB in a few years, so I really hope PSU sucking doesn't force them to give up on him.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, an option pass by Jason Ford for Illinois. Great play call. The Zook has finally figured out he can't coach and hired good coordinators. Good for him.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
CameronCropper
Rookie

CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Ford with the touchdown pass.

The way PSU's offense has looked so far I can't see them overturning a two touchdown lead anytime soon.
CameronCropper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Jeez, it's not even halfway through the season and PSU fans are already bringing up how the Big Ten is out to get them, that the Big Ten refs don't want them to win, that they've been getting ****** by the Big Ten since they joined, etc.

PSU's victim card has been getting real old.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
CameronCropper
Rookie

CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Must savour lopsided victory at Beaver Stadium.
CameronCropper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is the last time that Penn St., USC, Texas and Florida were all out of the top 25? I'm guessing the Kennedy administration.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
When is the last time that Penn St., USC, Texas and Florida were all out of the top 25? I'm guessing the Kennedy administration.
Florida is out of the top 25?!?!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronCropper View Post
Must savour lopsided victory at Beaver Stadium.
I would say must appreciate a victory at Beaver Stadium...since this is the first time it's ever happened.

Illinois is just abusing PSU. That program is going to be a mess after this year when they force JoePa out.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
330 ET - The Return Of That Guy

Deunta Williams
He's still my top safety in the upcoming draft, Rahim Moore about on the same tier & Mark Barron a couple of ticks behind. Williams is a classic ballhawk with fantabulous ball skills & doesn't miss tackles & will make an NFL team very happy.

Another off the radar player, maybe for 2012 b/c he's a true soph, QB Robert Griffin at Baylor, looking good vs. Texas Tech today in the Cotton Bowl. 21 all just before the half, not much defense in this game.

Not a run 1st, pass 2nd Vick clone kind of QB, has a good pocket presence if what the Baylor Bears are giving him could be called a pocket. He's a great player on a crappy team, keep your eye on Griffin.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wish Green doesn't land a Buffalo or Cleveland. Hopefully he goeas to a team with a decent QB like Carolina or St. Louis.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
I just wish Green doesn't land a Buffalo or Cleveland. Hopefully he goeas to a team with a decent QB like Carolina or St. Louis.
Or New England... ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap Tennessee is terrible. Buncha blow outs so far.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

big12 south defenses are apparently optional

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Florida is out of the top 25?!?!
My bad. I guess i was penciling in a loss to LSU. I just noticed how soft their schedule really is. Would it kill them to play a tough non-conferance game?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
My bad. I guess i was penciling in a loss to LSU. I just noticed how soft their schedule really is. Would it kill them to play a tough non-conferance game?
It would kill every national power. It's one of my biggest peeves with college football...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
big12 south defenses are apparently optional
Been that way for years now.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
It would kill every national power. It's one of my biggest peeves with college football...

Been that way for years now.
only sec teams get away with it. Somehow they always get the whole: their in conference schedule iszzzzzz szzzzzzzzzo toughzzzzzzz that it doeszzzzznt matterzzzzzzz.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey now! Only me and Voodoo can talk about how much the Vols are sucking!

Gotta give UGA credit though. They've executed perfectly at every opportunity...and UT gave them every opportunity. Two muffed punts by Eric Gordon in the 1st QTR, along with an INT in UT territory, gifted UGA with 17 points early. Combine that with how bad UT is and UGA playing perfectly, and we have the result that we do.

It's been hard to watch, so you guys shush!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Hey now! Only me and Voodoo can talk about how much the Vols are sucking!

Gotta give UGA credit though. They've executed perfectly at every opportunity...and UT gave them every opportunity. Two muffed punts by Eric Gordon in the 1st QTR, along with an INT in UT territory, gifted UGA with 17 points early. Combine that with how bad UT is and UGA playing perfectly, and we have the result that we do.

It's been hard to watch, so you guys shush!
TH, Lane Kiffin feels your pain...... not! Dooley is a good coach & will turn them around in Volunteerland, this yr is all about cleaning up Kiffin's mess.

Rumors out of the Deep South last wk were that if Richt didn't win this game he was history at UGA.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote