Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-21-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just did a good amount and then threw in some ice to make it cold.

basically it's Maker's without a bite and ******* smooth like you would not believe.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those who can find it, I suggest...

Old 07-21-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I've been drinking a lot of Seagrams 7 lately because it's $10 a bottle anywhere I go

+

=

yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to yourfavestoner again.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mix of choice: Jack or scotch (jameson or chivas) with dry
slate or mckenna or on the odd occasion iron horse with dry.

I also drink all of the above just on ice or with a splash of water if I feel like getting drunk faster.

Johnny Walker green label is awesome too.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

glad to see my thread resurfaced after a 4 month hiatus and like i said in my first post seagrams 7 ftw! :) best tasting liquor for the price in my opinion
Old 07-21-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hate how expensive good liquor is out here, even drinkable liquor that's nothing special is expensive, Jack is like 37 dollars a bottle on a good day.

Jim Beam is the only cheap bourbon or rye out here and that tastes like ****.

Almost forgot CC, love that stuff, I can literally drink hobo style sippin from the bottle if it's sitting in a bucket of ice.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:52 AM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Received a bottle of Gaston de Lagrange X.O. Cognac for my birthday. Now i'll take my time and enjoy!
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Triple Sec + Kahlua + Baileys in shot.
Shot goes into rum and coke.
Drink goes in mouth
??????
Profit!
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Admiral Nelson
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried that Makers 46 yesterday, very nice. Extremely smooth and I tasted hints of chocolate, really liked it. Sipping that with a cube or two at night would be nice. I've been really lucky to have lots of great whiskey and that one is up there for the value you get at such a low price.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my brother bought me some. it is not better than Maker's, regardless of what he says.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't drank in 2 months...I don't know whats wrong with me... well its probably due to the fact that me and Mary have been spending every waking moment together when I'm not working the last 2 months...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just got laid off lots of seagrams in the near future
Old 09-05-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Beam, enjoying some right now thank you.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Jim Beam, enjoying some right now thank you.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
BucsBlazers34
Rookie

BucsBlazers34 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Me and my fiance used to take shots of Devils Springs and bacardi 151.. now we have 2 kids as a result.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys actually drink this stuff? I love whiskey just as much as the next guy, but I can't afford anything other than cheap plastic handles.

Northern Light is my mistress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barney Ruble FTW... when you only have 10$ it has to be done

Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's fall & cooler weather means it's time for Hennessey over ice, very nice.

When you wake up next morning the inside of your throat tastes like the inside of the nyack barrel though. Trick is to stay hydrated with some H20 other than the ice in your cognac.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't alwasy drink tequila, but when I do....

ParanoidMoonDuck, pay attn, this is in your Sunset neighborhood: Irish pub on 19th St. a block up from Lincoln at GG Pk. in The City, little blonde bartender named Nicole.

She makes a super fresh margarita right in front of you, squeezes 2-3 limes on the spot, you can have elite tequila like Reposada for the same price, salt optional, which is $7 but it's worth it. Highest limey pucker factor margarita ever. Be sure to give Nicole a big tip.

Margarita -- light rocks is where it's at, nectar of the gods. Frozen margaritas are for women & men with low t-counts :--)

Last edited by LizardState : 10-09-2010 at 01:58 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

downed this bottle the other night quality **** although not suggested to do the whole thing in bout 2 hours :\ cheers!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:49 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey wait, back up, I want to hear more about Nicole.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post

downed this bottle the other night quality **** although not suggested to do the whole thing in bout 2 hours :\ cheers!
You sir have no taste buds... Elijah Craig is by far one of the worst Bourbons I have ever had and I have had many many bourbons. The only way Elijah Craig would even be worth drinking is if you drown it with Coke. You need to do your self a favor and enjoy the rich Char taste of Knob Creek or the smoother Woodford reserve. You can ever venture down the road of 1792 which is a cheaper Bourbon but is every bit as good. Now if you like a smoother taste go with the Woodford but if you like a stout kick hit with the Knob Creek. I never ever want to hear Elijah Craig and good in the same sentence again!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
You sir have no taste buds... Elijah Craig is by far one of the worst Bourbons I have ever had and I have had many many bourbons. The only way Elijah Craig would even be worth drinking is if you drown it with Coke. You need to do your self a favor and enjoy the rich Char taste of Knob Creek or the smoother Woodford reserve. You can ever venture down the road of 1792 which is a cheaper Bourbon but is every bit as good. Now if you like a smoother taste go with the Woodford but if you like a stout kick hit with the Knob Creek. I never ever want to hear Elijah Craig and good in the same sentence again!
Awwww Im sorry for having tastes different than yours, one of the worst? LOL, no it isnt the best but it was on sale and I enjoyed it, one of the worst? I really dont know where to go with that comment... btw ive had woodford knob 1792 many times plz....