Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 10-05-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's not to say that if Reed and Ben would've played Ed wouldn't have forced Roethlisberger into some turnovers? We weren't exactly playing at full-strength either, with 3 guys that would normally start being out (Gaither, Reed, Redding).
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention a limited Rice.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Who's not to say that if Reed and Ben would've played Ed wouldn't have forced Roethlisberger into some turnovers? We weren't exactly playing at full-strength either, with 3 guys that would normally start being out (Gaither, Reed, Redding).
That's why I said if. A lot of things coulda happend. But ya'll won. We lost. Steelers should have won, but didn't make the plays to make that happen. See you in like 10 weeks.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
This from a guy with a sig line saying "Fire Bruce Arians" who in fact is placing all the blame on Arians...........

SUCK IT HINES! You're D let you down on the game winning drive. Big Bad Troy couldn't beat Todd Heap and Joe Cool found HOUSH!!!!!!!!! in the back in the endzone.
This coming from a guy who constantly bashes the Ravens. Now since they win, you're all happy? Ok. Way to be classy about all this. I mean, no other Raven fan has said "suck it". I wouldn't have said that if the Steelers would have won. So good day, you classless piece of ****.

I didn't blame all the blame on Arians. I said offense, defense, and special teams lost the game. Learn to read. Mkay.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
This coming from a guy who constantly bashes the Ravens. Now since they win, you're all happy? Ok. Way to be classy about all this. I mean, no other Raven fan has said "suck it". I wouldn't have said that if the Steelers would have won. So good day, you classless piece of ****.

I didn't blame all the blame on Arians. I said offense, defense, and special teams lost the game. Learn to read. Mkay.
I know right who would have thunk it, a Ravens' fan happy the Ravens won?? Its a thinker

And you said it was mostly the offense, a little on defense, and **** Jeff Reed so don't act as though you made this thought invoking analysis on the game.

Yeah I picked the Steelers to win, I mean going into the game our QB was hit or miss and 1-4 against Pittsburgh including never winning in Pittsburgh. I was totally unfounded in that logic........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I blame a bad gameplan on all fronts. One of the worst performances by Dick Lebeau in a while. I blame Flacco. And McFadden. I also blame Woodley. I blame Batch for not executing and missing open receivers. I blame Ben for putting himself in a position to get suspended. Also, the other 50 players on the active squad. I blame them. For a Steelers/Ravens game, the Steelers did not look pumped and prepared for this matchup. I know the score was close but I thought the Ravens played a far superior game. Which I hate to say and I am just now able to actually form these thoughts because I have been so mad. No, I didn't break this up into paragraphs.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
I blame a bad gameplan on all fronts. One of the worst performances by Dick Lebeau in a while. I blame Flacco. And McFadden. I also blame Woodley. I blame Batch for not executing and missing open receivers. I blame Ben for putting himself in a position to get suspended. Also, the other 50 players on the active squad. I blame them. For a Steelers/Ravens game, the Steelers did not look pumped and prepared for this matchup. I know the score was close but I thought the Ravens played a far superior game. Which I hate to say and I am just now able to actually form these thoughts because I have been so mad. No, I didn't break this up into paragraphs.
Its almost as though they fell victim to their own hype as well as the recent games the Ravens' played in which they once again fell apart against Cincy and struggled against Cleveland. Frankly Pittsburgh might have been caught napping a bit and figured with 3 wins they shouldn't have had, they fell for the trap.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, what do you guys think about this weeks matchup vs. Denver?

Who wins, #1 pass defense or #1 pass offense?

I think they'll have some success on his but I also believe Flacco will have one of his better days passing as well.

Interesting matchup, I personally like

Lardarius Webb
Josh Wilson
Fabian Washington
Chris Carr
Haruki Nakamura

over

Brandon Lloyd
Jabar Gaffney
Eddie Royal
Demaryius Thomas
Old 10-07-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am hoping suggs will have a good game to rattle Orton. the thing is it will be tough against Clady. We may have to put him up against the RT.

But I do like this match up as well, I think we will win.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I am hoping suggs will have a good game to rattle Orton. the thing is it will be tough against Clady. We may have to put him up against the RT.

But I do like this match up as well, I think we will win.
From what I've heard from a die hard Bronco friend, is that Clady is dinged up.

If Denver's game plan is to throw 45-50 times on Sunday(which it probably is, given they can't run the ball) we'll likely get 2-4 sacks just because Orton will be dropping back so much.

Normally, I get really nervous when we play pass happy teams that plan to spread us out, but with the Bronco's it's different. They don't have an elite QB nor a elite WR's. Just a bunch of team players that do a great job running there offense. They lack stardom, and I think we can matchup well.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
From what I've heard from a die hard Bronco friend, is that Clady is dinged up.

If Denver's game plan is to throw 45-50 times on Sunday(which it probably is, given they can't run the ball) we'll likely get 2-4 sacks just because Orton will be dropping back so much.

Normally, I get really nervous when we play pass happy teams that plan to spread us out, but with the Bronco's it's different. They don't have an elite QB nor a elite WR's. Just a bunch of team players that do a great job running there offense. They lack stardom, and I think we can matchup well.
Eddie Royal and hell Gaffney and Lloyd have proven to burn teams deep. I agree the lack of run game hurts them but Landry and Zbi aren't exactly what you'd call great range safeties. It will be tough but it's a game that the Ravens have to win if they consider themselves real contenders.

Old 10-07-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Eddie Royal and hell Gaffney and Lloyd have proven to burn teams deep. I agree the lack of run game hurts them but Landry and Zbi aren't exactly what you'd call great range safeties. It will be tough but it's a game that the Ravens have to win if they consider themselves real contenders.
Sure, Royal maybe. If I had to, I'd compare him to Mike Wallace of the Steelers. But I don't think Gaffney and Lloyd are the kinds of keep threats that's going to keep Greg Mattison up at night. I think we can do a solid job covering them. (We did okay vs. guys like Owens, Ocho, Wallace, Ward, Edwards, Massaquoi)

Also thought this was a good read on Sunday's game. http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...7763082.column
Old 10-07-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

An interesting stat. I still think Baltimore wins pretty comfortably.

http://twitter.com/#!/espnafc_north/status/26687772149
Old 10-07-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
An interesting stat. I still think Baltimore wins pretty comfortably.

http://twitter.com/#!/espnafc_north/status/26687772149
Can't blame em. Ravens vs. Steelers always leaves em a bit sore.

I don't really see us winning "comfortably" but I don't think Orton is going to "tear us up" like a lot of people are saying. (not on this board)

I think our secondary is going to make it hard on the Bronco's slightly above average WR corp.

I strongly believe that they are the #1 pass offense because they've thrown more than anyone else coupled with the fact that they've played some poor defenses.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Royal and Demaryius scare me, but we should be able to handle em enough to win a close one.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...anquan-boldin/

Quote:
A game-winning touchdown hasn't changed T.J. Houshmandzadeh's disappointment about his lack of playing time in Baltimore.

The wide receiver says he was told he would catch 50-60 passes in Baltimore, but he only has five grabs through four weeks. After playing plenty in the first two games, he only had roughly 12 snaps in Week Three against the Browns. He says that barely changed against the Steelers last week.

Houshmandzadeh admittedly has Boldin envy.
"Q [Anquan Boldin] is going to be happy. That's just the reality of it," Houshmandzadeh said via the Baltimore Sun. "Q and [tight end Todd] Heap, they're going to get their balls. They brought Q in, they gave up draft picks and gave him a nice contract. They're going to find ways to get him the ball. I can appreciate that because I thought that's what I was getting [in Seattle]. I wish it was me. But it's not."

Housh worked his way up from a seventh-round draft pick to a role player to a star. He would be well served to embrace becoming a quality role player again, because he's never going to be Q.

God once a D-bag always a D-bag. Housh definitely brings some inside toughness and is a good #3 but the guy is so damn full of himself. He still thinks he is an elite WR or was ever an elite WR even though he's slower than Trevor Pryce. It's only a matter of time before he becomes a team cancer and bitches his way out of town. I don't see him resinging at the end of the year. In his mind he thinks he's a #1, I think he will find out in the offseason that offers for him will be scarce. Could easily be a guy who fades out of the league. Yes Housh Flacco is targeting Boldin and not you because the Ravens traded draft picks for him, it has nothing to do with the fact that you couldn't get separation from Albert Haynesworth if you wanted to.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...anquan-boldin/

God once a D-bag always a D-bag. Housh definitely brings some inside toughness and is a good #3 but the guy is so damn full of himself. He still thinks he is an elite WR or was ever an elite WR even though he's slower than Trevor Pryce. It's only a matter of time before he becomes a team cancer and bitches his way out of town. I don't see him resinging at the end of the year. In his mind he thinks he's a #1, I think he will find out in the offseason that offers for him will be scarce. Could easily be a guy who fades out of the league. Yes Housh Flacco is targeting Boldin and not you because the Ravens traded draft picks for him, it has nothing to do with the fact that you couldn't get separation from Albert Haynesworth if you wanted to.
Totally agree. When he signed his contract, he should have known he'd have to share catches with Q, Mase, and Heap. Mason has also shown signs of disappointment with his lack of targets... It's silly really. These guys need to grow up and start acting like veterans, or else, when Stallworth returns, this is going to get worse.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the guy that refused to play madden because he was ranked 92 and he thought he should be higher. This is the guy who complained about not getting re-signed to the bengals again and said if they offered him a deal he would have went. Then he proceeded to drop 3 crucial passes The guy is a douche plain and simple. I doubt he will be back after this year. I really hope he doesnt **** the team up though.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Sucks to see Mark Clayton doing so well in St. Louis. He might be inconsisent but I'd rather have him as my #3 because he's low maitenance and he actually can be a vertical threat.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sucks to see Mark Clayton doing so well in St. Louis. He might be inconsisent but I'd rather have him as my #3 because he's low maitenance and he actually can be a vertical threat.
I actually don't think he would be doing any better than he had years before if he was still in Baltimore. That's where he's proved to be inconsistent, but in STL they've been using him in a different role. Clayton just isn't fast/big/explosive enough to be the vertical threat on a football team. I'd rather have Housh than Clayton as the #3.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:45 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Clayton/Housh is a wash for me. Id probably take Housh because I trust him more to make a crucial catch.

I'm a little worried about the Broncoes passing offense. The sum is much better than its parts over there. Hopefully because they have a terrible run game our dbs and lbs can focus on covering more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:44 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
This is the guy that refused to play madden because he was ranked 92 and he thought he should be higher. This is the guy who complained about not getting re-signed to the bengals again and said if they offered him a deal he would have went. Then he proceeded to drop 3 crucial passes The guy is a douche plain and simple. I doubt he will be back after this year. I really hope he doesnt **** the team up though.
Well technically he didnt play it because his speed was 82 and he thought he should have been faster. Either way I've never liked him and I never will!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:30 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Well technically he didnt play it because his speed was 82 and he thought he should have been faster. Either way I've never liked him and I never will!
I wanted to like him when we got him and I thought I did..but if he's gonna act like...well himself.. eff that...get open you'll get the ball and maybe if you catch more than 1 pass out of every 5 thrown your way you get more. That's how it works, to expect 60 catches especially on a team with so many options is pretty waterheaded.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

We still need an identity on offense, but honestly, I really don't care if we come out passing 1 game and running another, whatever gets the job done :)

We REALLY need to start generating turnovers, sacks and impact plays on defense.

Overall, great game on offense. Defense held there own but this win goes to Flacco and the offense.

New England next week is going to be a REAL test, if we can beat them, then I can see us being real contenders late in the season.

Ravens

4-1 #1 in the AFC North!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Looks like the Steelers and Ravens are the class of the AFCN once again.