Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-10-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish to take that trade now Michael.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn Lions made me lose this week. Bah.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
God damn Lions made me lose this week. Bah.
And then there were two ....
Old 10-10-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had 2 points out of the RB position. An additional 1 point at the flex.

And then Romo goes for 400+ 3 TDs for 25 points. DJP combats that with Rivers monster 24 point game. lol.

gah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'ma bout to take boaf of BigDawg's legs out this week. Prepare to get murdered BigDoll.
So um yeah how's that working out for you Pineapple boy?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me and commie coming down to the wire tonight, too much

also Brad Smith has to have a good game Monday Night

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOULD YOU GIVE ME MATT STAFFORD YOU PRICK. Ahem.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-10-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Really now, didn't you mean to type Shaun Hill

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 10-10-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

No, your team beat my team, so ask me next week, depending if we beat the Chargers, also why would I want Vincent Jackson u clown

Old 10-10-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
No, your team beat my team, so ask me next week, depending if we beat the Chargers, also why would I want Vincent Jackson u clown
WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN YOU STUPID FACED STUPIDFACE? Tired of your attitude.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-10-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

I'm tired of all your caps clown, I really dont want to trade Stafford but I will for either a good QB or RB or both, I don't need anymore WR's, I'm trying to trade mine away

Old 10-10-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the -3 points Todd Collins.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we can ban the forward pass just for the Monday Night game, I might be able to hold on for the victory!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
If we can ban the forward pass just for the Monday Night game, I might be able to hold on for the victory!
Your DONE DEAL!

You sir are no longer worthy of being mentioned of the elite of this league. Frankly you're no better then my latest victim, pineapple boy

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-11-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
So um yeah how's that working out for you Pineapple boy?
Good and bad, I guess. Bad cause I lost against you, but good because I have some of your players on my other fantasy teams and I needed them to do good! Shaun Hill FTW!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Your DONE DEAL!

You sir are no longer worthy of being mentioned of the elite of this league. Frankly you're no better then my latest victim, pineapple boy
Say that to my NEW Franchise player...

Old 10-11-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

You are nothing more then a lamb that is being lead to the slaughter, fear not D-Unit your pain shall be alleviated soon enough

So it was written, so it has been done. Your fate was sealed now go forth and learn from your heathenistic tendencies.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-11-2010, 03:24 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

I'll admit it I'm really pissed i didn't see Ted Ginn Jr. on wavier wire, good for WMD and the whole Lions nation on your 1st win

Old 10-11-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Borat needs 14 from David Harris to tie me.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scar played 2 guys on bye. Didn't we get rid of him before?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so glad that I'll have at least a decent quarterback the rest of the season. Jesus.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Brad Smith needs 5 points to tie commie, 6 to beat him

Old 10-11-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Scar played 2 guys on bye. Didn't we get rid of him before?
SNITCH!!!

But yeah, I reckon I'd be able to find someone who'd be a little more... around..
Old 10-11-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Hi guys! Remember me?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-11-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I posted that New England would trade for Branch in the Moss trade thread!