Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and my roommates were talking just a couple weeks ago about how it was weird Reebok had that sweet of a deal. Hopefully Nike doesn't think they're going to be able to change a bunch of them dramatically, but some improvements would be cool.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just really hope the New Era rumors for hat licensing are true.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I actually heard on the radio this morning that New Era is going to get the licensing for hats. I almost cried tears of joy.

Also, I heard UnderArmor gets to keep the licensing for all the combine and draft stuff.
UnderArmor makes the best stuff to show off how ripped you are.

I promised myself that I won't buy any underarmor until i get rid of some of this stomach pudge and get a 6 pack.

I haven't had one in like 8 years, its just so hard to keep when you get older.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I promised myself that I won't buy any underarmor until i get rid of some of this stomach pudge and get a 6 pack.

Amen to that.

I actually love Miami's alt Orange jerseys but i know a lot of people that hate them...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You are so spot on....While I never had a 6 pack, I was always real skinny. Graduated high school at about 180, and last summer, I worked real hard to get back down to 200 and was thrilled. I'd kill for my 13 year old metabolism right about now.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see the Eagles jerseys being similar to Oregon......JUST BRING BACK THE KELLY GREEN!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im like 8 lbs away from having no belly fat at all, but the problem is, if i lose that weight, I'll look too skinny everywhere else.

It's like once you hit the age of 25+, your body just stores fat in your gut and theres no way around it unless you workout 24/7 which I obviously don't do.

And dieting is hard too. Sometimes you just want that chocolate eclair. Especially on a monday when the work week gives you a nice fresh kick in the balls, the last thing you're thinking about during lunch is your calories. You're just like **** it, i need this chocolate right about now.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you have a player's jersey, what's the only way you might consider buying that same player's jersey again? Either, you ****** yours up or they came up with some new and different variation on it you'd like to wear.

Of course Nike is going to do everything in their power to get a **** ton of alternate uniforms out there.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nike can't actually change a team's jersey design even if they are the manufacturer/supplier. We'll probably see different material on different parts of the jersey, like we've seen in college football, but where is this idea that the supplier has anything at all to do with the design concepts?
Old 10-12-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I just really hope the New Era rumors for hat licensing are true.
This. I hate the current slew of crappy flex fit hats. Give me some sick fitted NFL hats already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want a non-retro red jersey.

Please do it, Nike.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Nike doesn't have the authority to change any jerseys. I'm sure they'll make a push for something different to stimulate sales following their take over of production, but that's entirely up to teams and the NFL.

Total non-issue, aside from the fact that I hate Nike and should grab any jerseys I want now. Or maybe I'm better off waiting and snatching up sales on the current ones before the change over . . .

(Unless you have stock in Reebok / Nike, though I doubt either sees much change.)
Funny as to how many people seem to think they do. All that matters to Nike is that they are the official supplier and therefore get a dip into NFL jersey sales.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Funny as to how many people seem to think they do. All that matters to Nike is that they are the official supplier and therefore get a dip into NFL jersey sales.
And because they're going to get a chunk of the sales, they're probably going to try and push teams into changes. I hope that many of the league's traditional teams like the Bears, Packers, Giants, etc. will resist any major changes but what's to keep a team like the Seahawks or Texans or one without the "roots" to agreeing to some wild change to sell more jerseys?
Old 10-12-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
And because they're going to get a chunk of the sales, they're probably going to try and push teams into changes. I hope that many of the league's traditional teams like the Bears, Packers, Giants, etc. will resist any major changes but what's to keep a team like the Seahawks or Texans or one without the "roots" to agreeing to some wild change to sell more jerseys?
They don't need to make permanent changes... all they need to do is sell a team on wearing an alternate jersey even once and they can get people to buy them.

Whether it's old school jerseys or some variation on new ones, the idea is to move product.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here comes a sick version of the neon green uni's for seattle! Theres definitely potential for some sick hawks jerseys

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be bad ass if they made an alternate for every team like the college pro combat unis.

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/usnikef.../rivalries2010

Edit: I know they don't have the power to do that on their own, but maybe they can get some kind of deal with the league/teams to do it. idk

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 10-12-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
It would be bad ass if they made an alternate for every team like the college pro combat unis.

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/usnikef.../rivalries2010

Edit: I know they don't have the power to do that on their own, but maybe they can get some kind of deal with the league/teams to do it. idk
What do you think about them bringing back our Eagle Kelly Green jerseys permanently?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-12-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
What do you think about them bringing back our Eagle Kelly Green jerseys permanently?
That would be sweet but they don't have control over that, the organization does. When Jeff Lurie bought the team he changed the jerseys from kelly green to midnight green, so I highly doubt they'll ever be changed back permanently as long as the current ownership is here.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
That would be sweet but they don't have control over that, the organization does. When Jeff Lurie bought the team he changed the jerseys from kelly green to midnight green, so I highly doubt they'll ever be changed back permanently as long as the current ownership is here.
Wish I could get my hands on a DJACK Kelly Green jersey

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-12-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know Nike can make and pitch ideas to the teams.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Except this isn't college. Quite a few teams in the NFL have jerseys that have undergone minimal changes in over 5 decades. There's tradition there that makes it an entirely different deal that when Nike was the main funder of Oregon sports.

What financial reason would Nike have to put in the work and pitch to NFL teams unless they were going to get money for it? Nike is just going to be using their factories in China and designing accessory apparel.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure about the NFL, but MLB has an official rule about the size of advertisements / patches of any kind on their uniforms/ jerseys. I doubt this becomes an issue.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I'm not sure about the NFL, but MLB has an official rule about the size of advertisements / patches of any kind on their uniforms/ jerseys. I doubt this becomes an issue.
You're telling me Goodell would turn down money if he thought advertising on jerseys would bring in revenue? There's just no way. The practice jerseys were just a start and eventually we'll see it more mainstream.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im like 8 lbs away from having no belly fat at all, but the problem is, if i lose that weight, I'll look too skinny everywhere else.

It's like once you hit the age of 25+, your body just stores fat in your gut and theres no way around it unless you workout 24/7 which I obviously don't do.

And dieting is hard too. Sometimes you just want that chocolate eclair. Especially on a monday when the work week gives you a nice fresh kick in the balls, the last thing you're thinking about during lunch is your calories. You're just like **** it, i need this chocolate right about now.
That's right.
Chocolate is our friend.
Chocolate will always be our friend.

On the whole jersey thing, all I want is for them to go back to the old-school jerseys like in Earl Campbell's day and make the material TEAR-AWAYS, Rip-Aways, so the thugs who horse-collar ball carriers will end up with a handful of missed tackle, and not possible rip up a guy's knee.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 10-13-2010 at 11:33 AM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
That's right.
Chocolate is our friend.
Chocolate will always be our friend.

On the whole jersey thing, all I want is for them to go back to the old-school jerseys like in Earl Campbell's day and make the material TEAR-AWAYS, Rip-Aways, so the thugs who horse-collar ball carriers will end up with a handful of missed tackle, and not possible rip up a guy's knee.
Really? Really?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote