Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-13-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still hoping it works out with wade too, and JG for that matter.....Is that insanity?
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
I'm still hoping it works out with wade too, and JG for that matter.....Is that insanity?
If you think they will lead us to the SB and win it then yes, that is insanity.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know man...They haven't shown me that they will...but sometimes these things take time. Cowher took what...10 years to finally win a SB? You're looking at two division titles in 3 years, a top 10 defense, and one of the most prolific offenses ever at it's height. I'm just not a believer in switching coaches every 5-6 years is the key to winning. I wish Parcells was still here to tell you the truth, but he's not...and I firmly believe JG is going to be a great coach in the league one of these days....Coaching is as much about experience as it is anything else. I can honestly see JG going somewhere else, and succeeding...Wade is wade, and is going to have his warts, but he's still one of the best defensive minds in the game...I guess I"m not wanting to waste some of the primes of our players to start a whole new coaching regimen.

It's gotta click one of these days....right?

Insanity...probably.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't blame Jerry if he wanted to keep Wade. If you really think of it, Wade has the best record as Cowboy coach since Jimmy Johnson. Barry Switzer had a good record in hindsight, but he really didn't add anything on the team he inherited like Wade did. Wade has the defense playing better than it was under Parcells.

Yeah you could say he inherited guys like Ware, Ratliff, Newman, Romo, etc. At the same time he's brought in a number of top contributors on defense and offense. Wade drafted Spencer and Jenkins. He brought in Igor, Brooking, Sensabaugh and Bowen. The defense has always been at the top of the league in terms of sacks generated, and there's been a major difference ever since Wade took the reigns over from Stewart in 2008. The guy brings something to the table.

He has his issues, and I could understand if Jerry thought that he could do better with another coach. Either way it goes though, Wade isn't so bad when you get down to it. If they keep him I won't complain too much considering that he's a good coach and those are hard to find. If he gets replaced I won't complain either unless it's someone like JG.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
I don't know man...They haven't shown me that they will...but sometimes these things take time. Cowher took what...10 years to finally win a SB? You're looking at two division titles in 3 years, a top 10 defense, and one of the most prolific offenses ever at it's height. I'm just not a believer in switching coaches every 5-6 years is the key to winning. I wish Parcells was still here to tell you the truth, but he's not...and I firmly believe JG is going to be a great coach in the league one of these days....Coaching is as much about experience as it is anything else. I can honestly see JG going somewhere else, and succeeding...Wade is wade, and is going to have his warts, but he's still one of the best defensive minds in the game...I guess I"m not wanting to waste some of the primes of our players to start a whole new coaching regimen.

It's gotta click one of these days....right?

Insanity...probably.
I understand your point. It makes sense.

But at the same point, not every coach can live by the excuse that it took Cowher 10 years. Cowher was/is one of a kind. He was a guy you wanted to believe in even when he had down years. It was his personality that won you over. Wade doesn't do that in any sense. At least not for me. He's one of those guys that is a better coordinator than HC. He just doesn't have the fire. In fact, when he does show fire, I want to laugh because it's so cute. So out of character. So wannabe. LOL.

I want a HC with fire & intensity, who is a good motivator, who can lead, demand respect, instill discipline, make good game time decisions, who can get the best out of his players, who's demeanor exudes onto his players... and it can be seen on the field as they drip blood and sweat... I want a guy who players will fight for just to make him happy.

I know I'm dreaming... but this would be heaven... Give me HC John Gruden, OC Norm Chow, DC Mike Singletary
Old 10-13-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

I completely understand....and I'm not sold on keeping Wade...really just back and forth on Jerry keeping him vs. hiring someone new.Again, I just don't think there's many others that are going to be able to take the Defense any higher than what Wade has...Maybe Rex Ryan, but he's not going anywhere.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On a side note here. We've allowed 2 consecutive 100 yard rushers, something we haven't done for ever. Before those two games we had only allowed 1 in the past 19 games. This is worrisome with AP next on the schedule. We shut him down both times we've played him if memory serves me well but something is different on the field...teams actually can run on us this year...they've never been able to do that with Wade here. This is bad bad bad news.

Also Romo usually puts up a stinker against cover 2 teams and minnesota has the best in the league with one of the top young DC in the game. We are going to have to be sharp early.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't worry about the defense, Wade will do his thing.

And its only inevitable that you give up a 100 yard rusher here and there. It happens, I wouldn't read too much into it.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

So how do we beat Minnesota? Feelings on the game? Will we get our revenge or will we just bend over and take it up the ass?
Old 10-14-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the keys to this game will be the same for most every game this year.

1. Can we minimize mistakes - We will never play mistake free. We just need to not have back breakers, like the kickoff return, 2 tipped passes, multiple blatant pass interferences, etc.

2. Can we block 'em? Plain and simple - If we can give Romo time, he will make plays.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
So how do we beat Minnesota? Feelings on the game? Will we get our revenge or will we just bend over and take it up the ass?
I think we win, because right before the ship completely sinks we come up big. Minny looks worse then us because Favre is banged up so much. We only play well when we get our ass kicked and everyone shits on us in the media. We'll probably lose the next game after we beat Minny by 10.

I still expect a ton of penalities, no turnovers, and tons of passing though. That never gets old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I think the keys to this game will be the same for most every game this year.

1. Can we minimize mistakes - We will never play mistake free. We just need to not have back breakers, like the kickoff return, 2 tipped passes, multiple blatant pass interferences, etc.

2. Can we block 'em? Plain and simple - If we can give Romo time, he will make plays.
I agree with the minimizing mistakes part. They really need to limit that **** big time.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:02 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Minnesota winning as long as Farve plays the entire game. Its not gonna be the rout that it was last year but there is a few things I see with this game that will end up tipping this game in the Vikes favor.

Home field is huge in this game would pick Dallas if they were at home but this will lead to a few false starts on Dallas being in Minnesota. Also it appears Gurrode may not play or be limited against the Williams wall and Kennedy on passing downs hurts alot.

Dez isnt totally healthy for this game and Minnesota can go cover 2 on Miles and Roy which will hurt. Whitten will need to have a huge game.

The Doug Free VS Jared Allen matchup would scare me. Last Year when Free replaced Adams things went downhill add in the crowd noise and that Allen has been quiet through the first few games. He tends to get sacks in bunches and this is the perfect kind of storm for him. I expect 2 plus sacks out of him unless Dallas totally commits to helping Free.

I think it will be close 23-17 Minnesota.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:30 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doug Free has been rock solid this year, and Jared Allen has been a shell of his former self.
I wouldn't expect much from Allen this time.

Dallas needs to feature a lot of Witten and Marty B in this game, and they need to get the ball to Felix Jones 20+ times, one way or the other.

On defense, I expect DeMarcus Ware & Anthony Spencer to have a big game and cause Favre into some mistakes.

I see this game going down to the wire, with the sad case that the outcome will most likely be decided by which team is the benefactor of the refs worst calls. You know there will be some.

I hate the Vikings so I will be rooting for you guys... but I don't have Miles Austin in FF so I hope it's like a 16-13, low-scoring Cowboys win.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was speculation on the Favre Sexual Harrassment thread that he will play the opening series only & maybe hand it off a few times to Peterson to preserve his consecutive starts rcd.

If that is true than it's Tavaris & he's beatable on so many levels. If Rice is out then so much the better for Dallas' chances. Free has to contain Alen though.

Minimizing penalties by concentrating on not making mistakes is key here -- it worked on the road in Houston so it can be done in Minnesota in this MUST WIN game.

I don't see Jenkins dorking it up a 2nd wk. in a row, or Newman for that matter. Keep them in too many 3rd & longs, let the pass rush force the issue, win on time of possession & + on the turnovers & Dallas wins.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

52-11

That's the record this year in the NFL for the team that wins the turnover battle, even if it's just +1.

Another note I just heard from Norm: The Cowboys haven't had a single turnover from their FS position since late in the 2008 season.

Since the beginning of the 2009 season, they are dead last in turnovers forced. That means, yes, trailing teams such as the Bills, Rams, Browns, Lions, etc.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igglefanz View Post

The Doug Free VS Jared Allen matchup would scare me. Last Year when Free replaced Adams things went downhill add in the crowd noise and that Allen has been quiet through the first few games. He tends to get sacks in bunches and this is the perfect kind of storm for him. I expect 2 plus sacks out of him unless Dallas totally commits to helping Free.

I think it will be close 23-17 Minnesota.
Actually, this is a huge misconception. Free actually shut out Allen. Flo had a bit of trouble with Allen early and then he went out. Free did an excellent job. IT was the right side of our line that did so poorly.

Frankly, it was this game that convinced the franchise that Free can handle the job.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Actually, this is a huge misconception. Free actually shut out Allen. Flo had a bit of trouble with Allen early and then he went out. Free did an excellent job. IT was the right side of our line that did so poorly.

Frankly, it was this game that convinced the franchise that Free can handle the job.
Right, isn't this the game where people really first learned about Ray Edwards?
He all of a sudden was a household name.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not worried about Allen at all vs Free, I bet he rarely gets any help on him all game and I highly doubt he gives up a sack either. It'll be the right side of the line again. I kept telling people all off-season that Allen got a sack the first play on a mixup where he wasn't touched but Free did very well after that and handled Allen most of that game.

Free has already faced top notch pass rushers mostly every week and has yet to give up a sack, sadly he's one of the few players we don't have to worry about week to week along with Miles Austin, Ratliff and Ware.

Quote:
Old 10-15-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Right, isn't this the game where people really first learned about Ray Edwards?
He all of a sudden was a household name.
Yep, he made Columbo look like he sould have been on the practice squad, and with how bad Davis has been playing that side will be the weak spot and extra protection will be sliding that way with TE's and RB's.

Expect alot of 1 on 1 with Allen & Free and I fully expect Free to handle him. I'd make a sig bet with anyone that Allen won't record a sack matched up with Free.

Quote:
Old 10-15-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dezzy probably should have never finished that game last week. Sounds like he's pretty doubtful this week. So Sam will probably be in there at the 3. My feeling toward Dez is that he's just a luxury now anyway, his not being there isnt going to kill us in anyway. I absolutely love the guy and eventually he'll be more than that, but I wouldnt worry about him missing a game here or there. And of course, I wouldnt mind seeing Hurd a little more, here and there, either. haha.

Gurode is looking like a no-go as of now and I heard Holland is doing a lot better. So we could be rocking Holland at LG and Kosier at C this week.

Oh and of course Martellus' left ankle is still really f'd up and bothering him. And he just sprained his right ankle last game. He's playing, but there is no way he'll be 100% all year. And I still think he's going to need to get off-season surgery on that left ankle.

And Bradie, who never misses, has a sprained knee. Hopefully he'll be good to go, I'm not too sure. It sucks, because he's playing great ball this season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

The reason our defense looks like it's #1 in the league one week and makes vince young look like joe montana the next week and forces no turnovers is simply this:

Wade and his scheme places to much emphasis on individual battles. Every team has pro bowlers. Every team has good players. It's the NFL. That's why we always get beat. Even with our talent, it's still not enough to win in the NFL on every sunday with this style of play. Were last in the league in turnovers the last 2 years... thats pathetic. No one ever has any help. Other teams can make up when one or two of there 11 players fuc*ks up on a play, we can't. Every player in on an island.

We are human, and everyone gets beat. That is why we fail.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow Brewster waived...talk about the worst draft class of all time...honestly every single person in this thread could have drafted more roster guys than we did that year. I am stunned.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
ricowboy
Rookie

ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The Boys will take it in the ass! This team lacks a quality coaching staff. Wade and Jason are way over there heads. The question now is, has the team has lost confidence in the decision makers?
ricowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ricowboy
Rookie

ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Wow Brewster waived...talk about the worst draft class of all time...honestly every single person in this thread could have drafted more roster guys than we did that year. I am stunned.
I actually though Brewster outplayed Barron and could have slid inside to guard....another poor job of scouting and developing a player. Don't blame Brewster. We could have drafted him in the 5th or 6th round. Also, we could have tried him at guard. He did show potential in the preseason.
ricowboy is offline   Reply With Quote