Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-20-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They do this in college games all the time:

5-8 commercials, then a KO with the return. Followed by 4-5 commercials. Complete continuity breakdown.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
They do this in college games all the time:

5-8 commercials, then a KO with the return. Followed by 4-5 commercials. Complete continuity breakdown.
I read where the MNF game got a better rating than Cliff Lee's masterpiece against the Yankees. What does that say about baseball.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I read where the MNF game got a better rating than Cliff Lee's masterpiece against the Yankees. What does that say about baseball.
I'm the first one to take a dump all over baseball, but I think that rating has far more to do with the popularity of fantasy football and how it's taking the NFL to unprecedented heights.

Nashville is the 29th largest market in the US. Jacksonville is 40th. This was a terrible game.

New York is 1st in market size. Dallas is 5th. This was a really good, important playoff game.

You're telling me that many people were genuinely interested in an absolutely terrible football game? Or did a lot of fantasy football games hang on CJY2K and MJD's production? I think it has way more to do with the latter than the former.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
I doubt that Del Rio used timeouts cause ESPN asked him to. I expect and hope that he was going to do it regardless.

I really can't see any head coach caring about what a network wants him to do.
Del Rio is going to need a job from someone next year ;)
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Del Rio is going to need a job from someone next year ;)
Yessir, he's a company man.

I wonder if he regrets not taking the USC job right now.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I'm the first one to take a dump all over baseball.
And I'm right behind you (no ****).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote