Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-22-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Clearly you haven't watched any Dallas games this yr.
Don't even bother taking the time to get to a bridge, just find something sharp and get out of here.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cowher is not the answer....but jerry jones would certainly make him a 9-10 million dollar a year man.

cowher is honestly one of the most overrated coaches ever, hes a personality and a not a gameplanner....not a brilliant man in roster moves, not a rebuilder, and certainly not a gameplanner. everyone likes him because he has a huge chin and runs up and down the sideline spitting.

Last edited by K Train : 10-22-2010 at 02:23 PM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFL's answer to Bobby Cox isn't going to put the Cowboys over the top.

And according to Jason La Canfora, the chances of Jon Gruden going to Dallas are slim and none.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
cowher is not the answer....but jerry jones would certainly make him a 9-10 million dollar a year man.

cowher is honestly one of the most overrated coaches ever, hes a personality and a not a gameplanner....not a brilliant man in roster moves, not a rebuilder, and certainly not a gameplanner. everyone likes him because he has a huge chin and runs up and down the sideline spitting.
Rebuilder? The cowboys are stacked besides the o-line.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
OLine and they need help along the DLine as well save Ratliff. Inside linebacker could probably get some too as well as maybe safety and running back

The Cowboys have a lot of talent, but they aren't without holes.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Don't even bother taking the time to get to a bridge, just find something sharp and get out of here.
I just love that avy. Hawt Hawt Hawt!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
OLine and they need help along the DLine as well save Ratliff. Inside linebacker could probably get some too as well as maybe safety and running back

The Cowboys have a lot of talent, but they aren't without holes.

How many teams in the NFL aren't? So I don't really see the point. D-line is fine, nobody knows about Stephen Bowen but he's much better then Spears and can get re-signed for a pretty cheap deal, Igor will still be back because he was just picked up, so it's just depth at this point. ILB we don't know whether or not Jason Williams and/or Sean Lee can take over for Brooking or not but there is plenty of youth there, and Bradie James isn't old.

Safety is a huge need, probably both spots, entire right side of the offensive line as well, but how many teams can you think of that don't have any holes at all?

I don't care who the coach is as long as he can make sure we come out of bye weeks prepared and cut down on penalities. I don't think that's asking too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone knows Dallas is one of the more talented teams in the league, but I find it really hard to believe that Cowher would go there. I don't see why he would want Jones undercutting him constantly and to be quite honest, that team isn't built the way he would like it. Gruden would be a good fit in Dallas of Jones would let him run the show, but thats two really big egos in one franchise and I don't know if I see it. I think it's alot more likely that Jerry finds himself another yes man whether it be Garrett or someone else.

I would think if Cowher were going anywhere, it would be Carolina. The guy lives in Raleigh and thats a team with a nice defensive core and one of the best running games in the league. Fox will be out at the end of the season whether the Panthers turn it around or not (which I still think is a mistake, he's one of the best coaches in the entire league), and Cowher could step right in and not even have to sell the house he just built. Makes a ton of sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Everyone knows Dallas is one of the more talented teams in the league, but I find it really hard to believe that Cowher would go there. I don't see why he would want Jones undercutting him constantly and to be quite honest, that team isn't built the way he would like it. Gruden would be a good fit in Dallas of Jones would let him run the show, but thats two really big egos in one franchise and I don't know if I see it. I think it's alot more likely that Jerry finds himself another yes man whether it be Garrett or someone else.

I would think if Cowher were going anywhere, it would be Carolina. The guy lives in Raleigh and thats a team with a nice defensive core and one of the best running games in the league. Fox will be out at the end of the season whether the Panthers turn it around or not (which I still think is a mistake, he's one of the best coaches in the entire league), and Cowher could step right in and not even have to sell the house he just built. Makes a ton of sense.
Supposedly, Cowher's not going anywhere unless he brings his own front office with him and I expect Carolina would be more receptive to that than Dallas.

I think the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys is going to be Jason Garrett and a lot of Cowboys fans are gonna be pissed.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
im just saying....if a team is looking for a savior, hes not it
Old 10-22-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im just saying....if a team is looking for a savior, hes not it

I think a team is looking for a coach if they want Cowher. Who has ever considered of called him anything close to a savior? Your probably pumping him up more then anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Cowher would be great for the Cowboys. He'd be just the right kind of coach to whip them into shape and instill fear into some of those talented but underachieving slackers on the team.

I'd go so far as to say that if Jerry fires Wade and gets Cowher to Valley Ranch before Week 8, they go on to win the NFC East division. If he keeps Wade, they don't make the playoffs.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Eh, I don't see how any of that is really relevant. Nobody anybody really asserted that he'd be looking for full control anyways. After all, he worked for a team that has the best front office structure in the NFL. I see no reason why he wouldn't want to mimic that power structure and bring in his own personnel people to do all of the front office work. He would know to bring in good coaches and pretty much get the hell out of the way.

The head coach is a manager who oversees multiple units and gets them to work together and sets the personality of the team. I don't see his return to the NFL being all that different from what Todd Haley is doing in KC. He'll pilfer someone from Pittsburgh to be his GM, and will likely hire two guys he has a LOT of trust in to run his defense and offense. He'll instill his mindset onto the team, and what you'll end up with is an efficiently run franchise from top to bottom.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 10-22-2010 at 04:08 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Indy and GB can combine to field a team of starters.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Eh, I don't see how any of that is really relevant. Nobody anybody really asserted that he'd be looking for full control anyways. After all, he worked for a team that has the best front office structure in the NFL. I see no reason why he wouldn't want to mimic that power structure and bring in his own personnel people to do all of the front office work. He would know to bring in good coaches and pretty much get the hell out of the way.

The head coach is a manager who oversees multiple units and gets them to work together and sets the personality of the team. I don't see his return to the NFL being all that different from what Todd Haley is doing in KC. He'll pilfer someone from Pittsburgh to be his GM, and will likely hire two guys he has a LOT of trust in to run his defense and offense. He'll instill his mindset onto the team, and what you'll end up with is an efficiently run franchise from top to bottom.
Cowher has stated before that he has always wanted full control of operations. Heck, he wanted it in Pittsburgh even WITH Colbert there.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Cowher has stated before that he has always wanted full control of operations. Heck, he wanted it in Pittsburgh even WITH Colbert there.
Ah, I didn't know that. If that's the case, I agree with K Train and expect some team to be sorely disappointed then.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
Cowher would be great for the Cowboys. He'd be just the right kind of coach to whip them into shape and instill fear into some of those talented but underachieving slackers on the team.

I'd go so far as to say that if Jerry fires Wade and gets Cowher to Valley Ranch before Week 8, they go on to win the NFC East division. If he keeps Wade, they don't make the playoffs.
Cosign +1!!!

I don't wanna see him coach in the division, but if Cowher wants to get back to the SB sooner rather than later, no team in potential need of a HC is set up like the Cowboys to accomplish that goal.

They need to fix the oline, bring in a competent OC, and IMO that's about it.

Cowher doesn't have to be a master strategist as a HC; what Cowher does does know how to do is build a staff and motivate players.
What's one of Dallas' biggest issues?? Lack of accountability in the lockerroom and level of play/intensity on game day.
The Jerry Jones 'problem' is overstated, IMO. Jerruh likes to draft players and sign top FAs, but he's not drawing up the gameplan.
I don't think he and Cowher would have any problem at all working together.

If Dallas signs Cowher, they become LEGITIMATE SB contenders, and not media darlings to make it to the show.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I saw that Wade Phillips had encouraged the team to celebrate after TDs after they had drawn the 1st excessive celebration penalty the wk. before I got worried.

Then I saw they drew the 2nd one at Minnesota last weekend, well-coached players following their HC's direction, /sarcasm/.

Then I saw that Philips had instituted the "college rules" for no excessive celebrations as a corrective action (those say a scoring player should hand the ball directly to the official or put it in the dead ball zone, wherever th that is) I knew he was in over his head & is toast. And he s/b, he's floundering. And the team is behaving on the field like very unprofessional 7-yr-olds.

Now Jerry Jones says no coaching changes until the end of the yr, realistically who could they hire as a replacement if promoting Garrett isnt an option? Cowher has always said Not Interested to these inquiries about coaching any team from the press before. Maybe reactivate this thread in 30 days?

They play the champion Saints on Thxgvg. before a national TV audience. Lose that one badly in a blowout, or draw more asinine penalties like excessive celebration, & I think Jerry's ego will implode & he will rethink replacing Phillips ASAP.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish we could fire worthless McDaniels and bring Cowher in, im a big Cowher fan.
elway=goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Rookie

... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Fox will be out at the end of the season whether the Panthers turn it around or not (which I still think is a mistake, he's one of the best coaches in the entire league)
I'm afraid you would be mistaken.
... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gruden to Dallas wouldn't be a terrible move his coaching would get the best of whats there, the team would only degrade after though.

I think that if Cowher comes back it'll be to Carolina, but I don't think he will be back this year.

Fox I see ending up coaching the Giants, the Mara family apparently still love him like a son and I think Coughlin's days are drawing to a close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ... View Post
I'm afraid you would be mistaken.
In what instance? He is one of the best coaches in the NFL and his problem is that he's been handcuffed by the owner ship. Pretty much any player or coach or half intelligent fan will tell you Fox is a great coach, one of the best out there.

Secondly he's leaving, he wants to leave because he doesn't want to work with the big Cat anymore, him and Hurney are fine but with Jerry Richardson not allowing him to go after any FAs he wanted the bast two years why would you want to stick around?

Last edited by BlindSite : 10-23-2010 at 07:37 PM.
BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Why would Gruden or Cowher want to put up with the headache that is Jerry Jones? Gruden already experienced Skeletor and at least he's had success at picking players in the past and was a good coach.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys is going to be Jason Garrett and a lot of Cowboys fans are gonna be pissed.
(groans loudly, signs #1 on the signup sheet)

Dyathink? Garrett is the Dallas Cowboys Crown Prince.

Garrett's father was their head scout forever & he used to be their backup QB, he grew up in that team ... literally. I think they may have paid for his education at Princeton (Ivy League, no scholarships). Garrett is on a 1st name bass with everybody on the Cowboys & eats Christmas dinner with Jerry Jones annually.

Sometimes I think the team hates Phillips & is taking a dive to get rid of him, then sanity takes hold again.

Last edited by LizardState : 10-23-2010 at 08:12 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote