Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-25-2010, 04:16 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take luck over skill every time...but this team is 1-4 because we didn't execute on the field...not because we are unlucky. You can't control luck yet you can control execution. So sure I agree if we had a "bit more luck" we could have a better record...but why not just wish for "a little better execution and focus". Execution breads consistency...consistency builds confidence.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:16 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how do you Dallas fans feel about tonight? I noticed on various MBs your fan base has been too quiet. It's kind of creeping me out how quiet. Do you guys expect to establish the run or is it going to be passing all night long? Any key injuries you guys have on your team that won't be playing tonight?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
So how do you Dallas fans feel about tonight? I noticed on various MBs your fan base has been too quiet. It's kind of creeping me out how quiet. Do you guys expect to establish the run or is it going to be passing all night long? Any key injuries you guys have on your team that won't be playing tonight?
This game can go like any of em.

We can win the game if we limit mistakes and don't turn the ball over. If we do, it's pretty much assured that we lose.

I just don't think there's much to analyze on this one. The teams know each other very well. It comes down to who executes better and limits mistakes. I know that's boring, but it's true.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:32 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
This game can go like any of em.

We can win the game if we limit mistakes and don't turn the ball over. If we do, it's pretty much assured that we lose.

I just don't think there's much to analyze on this one. The teams know each other very well. It comes down to who executes better and limits mistakes. I know that's boring, but it's true.
That makes sense. I am interested in seeing how our defense does. We swept you guys last year with a garbage DC. I am curious to see how our new DC and his system matches up against you guys. Will it work? Will our pass rush be a problem? How is the scheme hold up against yours?

On offense, I am interested in seeing how Bradshaw does against you guys. The Jacobs era starting is done, so now you guys will get to see how Bradshaw runs as a starter. So I am interested in seeing how he does against your front throughout the game.

Hopefully we can execute and not shoot ourselves in the foot.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By my count this is the 3rd NYG @ Dallas game in 3 yrs televised on a national TV audience.

IDK what that says positively for fan loyalty but I do know that ESPN can't showcase 2 big mkt. teams going head to head enough & ring their cash register.

In the 1st yr of MNF in 1970 Dallas was playing horribly vs Cleveland & the crowd knew Dandy Don Meredith was in the booth, so they chanted "We Want Meredith!!" Just wondering if the new Jerryworld crowd will do the same for Gruden if Wade's team chokes yet another one on national TV...... Dallas fans cumulative frustration >>>>>>> realism.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
I do not agree. I think that luck plays a big role in sports game. You still have to put yourself in a position to win, so luck by itself can't get you wins but it's still very helpful.
The difference between a W and a L can be a lucky play. The Redskins for example have been lucky on several occasion. Netherlands in the WC made it to the finals with a lot of help by luck.
I'm not referring to bad calls, I'm referring to bounces that go the other way. And this year has been like that so far.
Do you remember the first season of Romo as a starter? It looked like any bounce was going his way.
Off topic but the Netherlands made it to the finals by playing a frustrating and destructive game with Sneijder playing like the player of the tournament candidate that he is. That team was stifling and could score if you let them. That's why the made the championships, that and they total broke Brazil mentally.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The sad thing is none of us know what to expect. We could come out and dominate like vs the Texans, get our asses handed to us, or lose another close game with tons of penalties and special teams blunders. We have been so erratic from one extreme to the other this season nobody truly knows.

That said it seems like one of those seasons where we are gonna lose by 3 points tonight. We are gonna have tons of chances to win, he'll Romo will probably throw the GW TD to Austin, only to have it called back for holding on Holland. Then Romo throws a pick when we are in a 4th and 25 situation. That's just so typical for how things go I'm almost certain it'll happen that way.

But they broke down some film on NFL Matchup which is why I love that show, and they basically showed how Scandrick is starting to turn into our Jacque Reeves. The exploitable matchup is Steve Smith on Scandrick in the slot, for some reason we still let him cover him man to man, and STILL get abused.

You wanna bet it happens tonight and Smith has over 130 yards and a few TD's? He bites on double moves now, and absolutely cannot keep up with him. Damn, for all the promise he showed as a rookie he has went downhill ever since and he's not asked to do anything different, but he can't cover anyone man to man in the slot anymore, esp not steve smith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
The sad thing is none of us know what to expect. We could come out and dominate like vs the Texans, get our asses handed to us, or lose another close game with tons of penalties and special teams blunders. We have been so erratic from one extreme to the other this season nobody truly knows.

That said it seems like one of those seasons where we are gonna lose by 3 points tonight. We are gonna have tons of chances to win, he'll Romo will probably throw the GW TD to Austin, only to have it called back for holding on Holland. Then Romo throws a pick when we are in a 4th and 25 situation. That's just so typical for how things go I'm almost certain it'll happen that way.

But they broke down some film on NFL Matchup which is why I love that show, and they basically showed how Scandrick is starting to turn into our Jacque Reeves. The exploitable matchup is Steve Smith on Scandrick in the slot, for some reason we still let him cover him man to man, and STILL get abused.

You wanna bet it happens tonight and Smith has over 130 yards and a few TD's? He bites on double moves now, and absolutely cannot keep up with him. Damn, for all the promise he showed as a rookie he has went downhill ever since and he's not asked to do anything different, but he can't cover anyone man to man in the slot anymore, esp not steve smith.

Who else do you have to cover then? TN on Nicks, Jenkings on Manningham, and then Smith on who? Who is your nickel CB? That's where the match up is favorable.

Being a fan of Bradshaw, I am more interested on how he does against your defense, on national tv. If he has more than a 100 yard game, then he gets the lead in rushing yards, which would be amazing since our OL is nothing like what it was in 2007 and 2008.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newman on Manningham makes more sense, he's a deep threat and Newman can run with him. Nicks is the big play guy and Jenkins will be physical at the LOS and disrupt routes, all Newman will do is give him an 8 yard cushion.

Scandrick is the Nickle guy but it's just not gonna end well, mark my words. Smith is gonna eat him alive especially on 3rd downs. Bradshaw should have a good game, if he gets over 100 he earned it because we usually don't let guys over 100, and since it's happened a few times this season I think we'll crack down.

I just think Smith and Nicks will have a big game, our safeties are trash and while Earl Thomas is getting an INT a game our safeties are slow to react on every pass play possible.

Quote:
Old 10-25-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:

Just cause you said that, Scandrick will have 2 picks, one to the house tonight.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Newman on Manningham makes more sense, he's a deep threat and Newman can run with him. Nicks is the big play guy and Jenkins will be physical at the LOS and disrupt routes, all Newman will do is give him an 8 yard cushion.

Scandrick is the Nickle guy but it's just not gonna end well, mark my words. Smith is gonna eat him alive especially on 3rd downs. Bradshaw should have a good game, if he gets over 100 he earned it because we usually don't let guys over 100, and since it's happened a few times this season I think we'll crack down.

I just think Smith and Nicks will have a big game, our safeties are trash and while Earl Thomas is getting an INT a game our safeties are slow to react on every pass play possible.

If Smith is on Scandrick I can live with that. I hope Bradshaw can get between 100-120 yards rushing. If he can do that I will be excited! I think teams will have a hard time preparing for Bradshaw only because it's hard to game plan against someone who just does his own thing. Normally defenders read their keys and then react to stop the run. However, it's so hard because a defender can be in the right place based on the keys he has read, but Bradshaw may do something else that he sees.

That kind of style of running is what I love about his skill set. It's not like Jacobs who will run that play even if nothing is there. If we can establish the run, then I like our chances in this game.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Smith is on Scandrick I can live with that. I hope Bradshaw can get between 100-120 yards rushing. If he can do that I will be excited! I think teams will have a hard time preparing for Bradshaw only because it's hard to game plan against someone who just does his own thing. Normally defenders read their keys and then react to stop the run. However, it's so hard because a defender can be in the right place based on the keys he has read, but Bradshaw may do something else that he sees.

That kind of style of running is what I love about his skill set. It's not like Jacobs who will run that play even if nothing is there. If we can establish the run, then I like our chances in this game.
Well I doubt Bradshaw gets that much rushing, we have only given up one 100yd rusher in 2 seasons and that was Chris Johnson. I would say we can defend the run pretty well. Maybe Bradshaw and Jacobs combinded though.....

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post
Well I doubt Bradshaw gets that much rushing, we have only given up one 100yd rusher in 2 seasons and that was Chris Johnson. I would say we can defend the run pretty well. Maybe Bradshaw and Jacobs combinded though.....
No, I was thinking more just Bradshaw alone without Jacobs. My initial target is over 100 yards. Anything else after that is like bonus. I think due to his vision he can get 30 yards with that. Some of his 15-20 yard runs are just because he did something else.

Hopefully he sees something and improvises.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point I only expect close games. The Cowboys are too good to get blown out, but too stupid to take over a game and wrap up wins. Throw in the NFC East rivalry and you've got the recipe for a close game. I'm trying to stay positive that they can salvage the season somehow, but reality of this mistake prone team keeps telling me that I'll be disappointed over and over again.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Yeah I agree. When it comes to division games, you have to throw the records out the window. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost this game too. It's going to be a tough match up. However, I do like how we are playing. It's not perfect by any means, but things have cleaned up.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game is all going to come down to which team gets the early lead. If dallas can jump out to a 7 point lead early...Wade is going to have this defense dialed up. Look in the past at all the must win games for the Cowboys...this defense is going to play like a top unit in the league tonight. Seems like every year we get 2-3 games where we just dominate on defense. New Orleans..GB a couple years ago...IND a couple of years ago. All huge game that our defense played out of their minds...plan to see that tonight.

That said for whatever reason if we get down early this is going to be a tough game for Cowboys fans to watch. Garrett isn't going to trust his OL and Romo is going to have happy feet all game. I fully expect a gameplan similar to what we ran in Minnesota from Garrett. JG has shown all season that he doesn't trust our OL and it's not going to change against this front. Quick passes.some TE screens and some plays to get Jones in space. I'm not sure how much we see out of Roy today but I expect Austin to have a big game...I think Dez gets 5 catches today...I think we'll go PA a couple times on running downs and try to take a chance...something we didn't really try last week...Bryant is healthier than last week so I expect to see us try a couple just to see if we can break it open.

That said Nicks scares me...I can see it now...Jenkins getting overly physical with him and drawing more flags. Personally I'd stick Newman on him because Newman has been lockdown this year and he is their best weapon. Manningham is going to get a couple shots deep today...I have a feeling he might be the guy who makes us pull out our hair in the end.

Running game all comes down to who has the lead. If you want a 100 yards from Bradshaw you better be playing with a lead and vice versa for the Cowboys.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I am hoping it won't come down to a lead or not. It will just be Bradshaw doing his thing. If there are no holes or no where to go because the Dallas front is stout, then do what you do, and create something out of nothing. If he can do that, and just play his game, then I like his chances of getting 100 yards.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would put Jenkins on Nicks, Newman on Smith and Scandrick on Manningham.

Jenkins matches up best size wise with Nicks. Scandrick is better protecting one dimensional deep routes than he is on defending quick intermediate routes that are more intricate. Where as, Newman has played well in the NB role.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am hoping it won't come down to a lead or not. It will just be Bradshaw doing his thing. If there are no holes or no where to go because the Dallas front is stout, then do what you do, and create something out of nothing. If he can do that, and just play his game, then I like his chances of getting 100 yards.
I think Bradshaw can be contained. If he gets 100 yards, it won't be by much. I'm still not sold he's as good as Giants fans believe he is.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I would put Jenkins on Nicks, Newman on Smith and Scandrick on Manningham.

Jenkins matches up best size wise with Nicks. Scandrick is better protecting one dimensional deep routes than he is on defending quick intermediate routes that are more intricate. Where as, Newman has played well in the NB role.
Ahh agreed 100%, this would be the best match-up now that I think about it. Newman would do a very good job on Smith, and Scandrick would be better suited defending a deep threat guy then biting double moves all game with Smith.

Quote:
Old 10-25-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think Bradshaw can be contained. If he gets 100 yards, it won't be by much. I'm still not sold he's as good as Giants fans believe he is.
Oh he is. Trust me, I don't tout players, on our team. In fact, one may say I am the most unbiased fan since I see the game as a coach rather than a fan. Bradshaw is the real deal AND is what I believe I think he is. This goes back when he was a rookie. However, since Jacobs was getting 5.0 yards a carry, we, minority fans of him, had to keep our mouths shut because all we heard as 5.0 yards a carry and jacobs wears down the defense, which is BS.

Bradshaw is the real deal. I hope he does well and I'd be very surprised if we can't get 100 yards. If he doesn't it's probably because we decided to attack your defense through the air, which would be sad. I'd like to attack through the ground, because I think we can get some success.

But Bradshaw is exactly what I thought and not alone actually. I remember talking to old man Garrett, when I chilled at his house, and I actually wanted to talk jacobs, but he cut me off, and talked about Bradshaw. Coach Garrett was highly touting Bradshaw as well. And this guy played in the NFL, coached in the NFL, and scouted in the NFL. So I was quite happy he and I were on the same page.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old man Garrett also thought, Todd Lowber, was the greatest athlete to ever put on a pair of cleats. lol.

That said, I like Bradshaw's game. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Old man Garrett also thought, Todd Lowber, was the greatest athlete to ever put on a pair of cleats. lol.

That said, I like Bradshaw's game. haha.
Yeah well, he is getting old. But the guy is a legend. How many people play, coach, and then get into scouting. He works with NJ players at his house. All the studs you can think of work with him in the summer. Plus his interviews for a job are hardcore. When I was done I was sweating.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah well, he is getting old. But the guy is a legend. How many people play, coach, and then get into scouting. He works with NJ players at his house. All the studs you can think of work with him in the summer. Plus his interviews for a job are hardcore. When I was done I was sweating.
You are the man. I hope you never stop posting here. ;)
Old 10-25-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Indifferent.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote