Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-25-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Who is getting Black Ops? I wanna get a nice clan going with you guys.
Not sure if I'm getting it but if I do, I'm intersted in the clan.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really disappointed in the lack of great exclusives these days. I mean multi-platform is great, but I bought my PS3 for their exclusive titles. I made a similar post to this before...but yeah, not much I'm looking forward to. We need some more original IPs. STAT. Thank god for Uncharted 3 and inFAMOUS 2. I need MOAR, however.

And yeah, Heavy Rain developer, Quantic Dream, is probably out of the exclusive business, planning on bringing their games to the 360 in the future. So I'll probably be picking that next one up on the 360 as well.

My PS3 is kind of collecting dust at the moment. With no exclusives I want on tap and not having the time to watch any movies on it, lately.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yup, just recently. I think they just said, further in the holiday season. Not sure about the date.
Think they did it to get further away from RB3 and a couple other big releases in November.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who is getting Black Ops? I wanna get a nice clan going with you guys.
I'm getting it, but I usually roll in Team Deathmatch
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm getting it, but I usually roll in Team Deathmatch
That's not a problem. I'm pretty sure Dynasty is getting it too. I played mw2 with him and he's pretty sick.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's not a problem. I'm pretty sure Dynasty is getting it too. I played mw2 with him and he's pretty sick.
vikes99ej on ps3, add me brah. i'm still doin work on mw2
Old 10-26-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure that i'll be getting black ops, too. I usually wait until x-mas, but i may just have to splurge and get it right away.

Sign me up for some clan-age: da_eradicator
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm really disappointed in the lack of great exclusives these days. I mean multi-platform is great, but I bought my PS3 for their exclusive titles. I made a similar post to this before...but yeah, not much I'm looking forward to. We need some more original IPs. STAT. Thank god for Uncharted 3 and inFAMOUS 2. I need MOAR, however.

And yeah, Heavy Rain developer, Quantic Dream, is probably out of the exclusive business, planning on bringing their games to the 360 in the future. So I'll probably be picking that next one up on the 360 as well.

My PS3 is kind of collecting dust at the moment. With no exclusives I want on tap and not having the time to watch any movies on it, lately.
The Show????????? Best exclusive title that PS3 has.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
The Show????????? Best exclusive title that PS3 has.
I have the Show...another good one, but still...there is nothing really upcoming that has me excited. Not the easiest task, but we need some more blockbuster original IPs.

As for the best PS3 exclusive...Uncharted still takes the cake, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-26-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
vikes99ej on ps3, add me brah. i'm still doin work on mw2
Yo get on, I just added you.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-26-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Yo get on, I just added you.
I had a few requests, what's you ID
Old 10-27-2010, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I had a few requests, what's you ID
I sent you a pm telling it's me. All you have to do is look for the best players on the list and you would find me.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-27-2010, 09:58 AM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone get lucky enough to get in on the Killzone 3 Beta
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have the Show...another good one, but still...there is nothing really upcoming that has me excited. Not the easiest task, but we need some more blockbuster original IPs.

As for the best PS3 exclusive...Uncharted still takes the cake, imo.
MGS4 has to be my favorite PS3 exclusive.

As for upcoming PS3 exclusives that I'm excited for: The Last Guardian, Grand Turismo 5, LittleBigPlanet 2, inFamous 2, Twisted Metal, Resistance 3, Killzone 3, new Socom, new Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper Collection, and Rockstar's new ip Agent.

There is a lot of PS3 exclusives coming out, just be patient :)

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 10-27-2010 at 10:18 AM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
I sent you a pm telling it's me. All you have to do is look for the best players on the list and you would find me.
Alrighty, gotcha
Old 10-28-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone ever play this?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So did anyone purchase Gran Turismo 5? I plan on buying it soon.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
So did anyone purchase Gran Turismo 5? I plan on buying it soon.
I'm getting it for Christmas. I might not be able to wait that long however. I'm hearing great things about it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-30-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone that's played Red Dead Redemption recommend it? I'm thinking about asking for it for xmas because there aren't a lot of games I want.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Anyone that's played Red Dead Redemption recommend it? I'm thinking about asking for it for xmas because there aren't a lot of games I want.
If you'ra a fan of the GTA series you would probably like the game. It's basically GTA with a wild west setting.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-30-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Red Dead is a fantastic game. If you want to do every single side quest or you're the type that wants to platinum everything...it can get tedious. But I had a lot of fun with the game. Rockstar only makes quality games. Tons of fun to be had. A legitimate Game of the Year contender.

Oh ****, a Cougar!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-30-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

My PS3 quit in the middle of MW2 and started flashing that red light. I was just able to turn it on now. Am I ******?
Old 11-30-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
My PS3 quit in the middle of MW2 and started flashing that red light. I was just able to turn it on now. Am I ******?
Sounds like an overheating problem. If you turn it on and the light is yellow, then you're ******.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-30-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I put in MLB 09 and started playing my RTTS again.
I made a pitcher and had to face the Twins in my first start.
The Twins signed Longoria, Dunn and some other HR threat (can't remember the name)
They still had Mauer and Mournaue (sp?) too. Not a good day!
Yanks signed C.Crawford and M. Holliday too. (Sad day for a BoSox fan)

Edit:

Anyone know if Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is/will be any good?
I like zombie games

Last edited by Nalej : 11-30-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think so. You should try and clean the fan, there's a youtube video that describes how to do it iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote