Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very much agree. The Chiefs were converting to a 3-4 and finally have the personnel to run that D and the personnel that Haley wants to run his offense. Add in a weaker schedule, another year for the team to gel, and a solid 2009 and 2010 draft that included a lot of college team captains, and you have a team that is on the rise and is believing it is great.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Getting 4 starters and 1 substantial contributor from 1 draft is impressive. Teams that excel have a tendency to do this by getting big time production from their draft picks. The Eagles 2002 draft included Lito Sheppard, Michael Lewis, Sheldon Brown, and Brian Westbrook. That core group helped that team win a ton of games.
And Barry Richardson has started every game at RT because O'Calloghan has been hurt. Richardson is our first OT to come in if a starter goes down. He's pretty flexible too.

And I loved that quote YFS.

The biggest surprises, to me, are Glenn Dorsey and Tamba Hali. Chiefs fans were saying all last year that Dorsey was playing really well at 3-4 DE and no one was believing it, but this year he has really turned some heads and is playing at an entirely different level.

As for Tamba, I was extremely skeptical that he could make the switch to OLB in the 3-4 and wow was I wrong. He's one of our best defenders and one of the reasons that our defense has really found its footing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 10-27-2010 at 10:55 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
And Barry Richardson has started every game at RT because O'Calloghan has been hurt. Richardson is our first OT to come in if a starter goes down. He's pretty flexible too.

And I loved that quote YFS.

The biggest surprises, to me, are Glenn Dorsey and Tamba Hali. Chiefs fans were saying all last year that Dorsey was playing really well at 3-4 DE and no one was believing it, but this year he has really turned some heads and is playing at an entirely different level.

As for Tamba, I was extremely skeptical that he could make the switch to OLB in the 3-4 and wow was I wrong. He's one of our best defenders and one of the reasons that our defense has really found its footing.
Yeah, Glenn Dorsey has to be the most pleasant surprise. Dude is an absolute beast.

I've always been in the boat that believes you can't take a one-gap penetrater and turn him into a 3-4 DE. What I overlooked was how dominant Dorsey was in that role for LSU's read and react defense.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
As for Tamba, I was extremely skeptical that he could make the switch to OLB in the 3-4 and wow was I wrong.
This.

He has played even better this year, he is never going to be a cover guy but last year he was just a pass rusher but he has played the run very well this year.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hali has always been a guy with a strong motor and very good fundamentals. If you create situations for him to find gaps based on his skill set (which Crennel did amazingly well for the Pats for many years), you're going to see results.

I felt Dorsey was miscast in the 3-4 DE role, but I believe Crennel and his staff have tweaked his responsibilities to account for his abilities. They are putting him in spots where he plays to his strength s.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 10-27-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dorsey is miscast as a 3-4 in that he'd be more effective as a 4-3 UT. He's so talented and powerful though, that it really doesn't matter if he's playing as a penetrator or a space eater.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Note to Albert Haynesworth: Glenn Dorsey is getting it done...

Old 10-27-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Don't sleep on Seattle.
Are you suggesting I remain "Sleepless in Seattle"?

Wocka wocka wocka!!
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

while its not so much a "surprise" based on recent history most of you were mocking the steelers in the top 10 of the 2011 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

While it was possible that the Steelers could have missed the playoffs given Ben's suspension, I didn't think they'd be a top 10 candidate. Steelers being 5-1 is surprising, given the schedule and that Ben has started only 2 games.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Very much agree. The Chiefs were converting to a 3-4 and finally have the personnel to run that D and the personnel that Haley wants to run his offense. Add in a weaker schedule, another year for the team to gel, and a solid 2009 and 2010 draft that included a lot of college team captains, and you have a team that is on the rise and is believing it is great.
The 2009 draft was poor. Tyson Jackson gets an injury incomplete, but the only player of import is Mr. Irrelevant, PK Ryan Succop. It was the 2008 draft under Herm Edwards and Carl Peterson that is the backbone of things.

Also note the Free agent signings in 2009 and 2010.
The starters:

WR Chris Chambers
C Casey Wiegmann
RG Ryan Lilja
RT Ryan O'Callaghan
RB Thomas Jones
ILB Jovan Belcher

Significant rotation players:

FB Tim Castille
DE Wallace Gilberry
DE Shaun Smith (these two covered Tyson Jackson's injury)
OLB Andy Studebaker

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Dorsey is miscast as a 3-4 in that he'd be more effective as a 4-3 UT. He's so talented and powerful though, that it really doesn't matter if he's playing as a penetrator or a space eater.
Glen Dorsey deserves Pro Bowl attention as a 3-4 DE. He is short for the part, but he's a beast anyway. The Steelers have a LB named Harrison who was mis cast in a 3-4...

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you would have told me before the season that the Titans would be the leader of the AFC South entering Week 8, with CJ averaging less than 100 YPG and VY basically missing 2 games, I would have made sweet, sweet love to you.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
If you would have told me before the season that the Titans would be the leader of the AFC South entering Week 8, with CJ averaging less than 100 YPG and VY basically missing 2 games, I would have made sweet, sweet love to you.
I've believed in you guys the entire time!
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought we were done after the Denver game.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chiefs' 2008 Draft:

Glen Dorsey, DT (1st Round). Starting RDE.
Brandon Albert, OT (1st Round). Starting at LT
Brandon Flowers, CB (2nd Round). Starting CB
Jamaal Charles, RB (3rd Round). Splitting carries with Thomas Jones. Dynamic weapon.
DaJuan Morgan, S (4th Round). No longer on the roster.
William Franklin, WR (4th Round). No longer on the roster.
Brandon Carr, CB (5th Round). Starting CB.
Barry Richardson, OT (6th Round). Backup OLineman.
Kevin Robinson, WR (6th Round). No longer on the roster.
Brian Johnston, DE (7th Round). No longer on the roster.
Mike Merritt, TE (7th Round). No longer on the roster.

Getting 4 starters and 1 substantial contributor from 1 draft is impressive. Teams that excel have a tendency to do this by getting big time production from their draft picks. The Eagles 2002 draft included Lito Sheppard, Michael Lewis, Sheldon Brown, and Brian Westbrook. That core group helped that team win a ton of games.
The 06 draft from the Broncos got Cutler, Brandon Marshall, Tony Scheffler and Elvis Dumervil. That's 3 pro bowlers, including a sack champion, and a solid TE. I'm really excited for what that group can do moving forward.

:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I've believed in you guys the entire time!
I know ya did, buddy! Like Peter Griffin, you were there!

And remember I'm a believer of the Jags...in the future! Fix that secondary and upgrade QB, and you guys are set. One draft can turn ya'll into a playoff team again! BELIEVE!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I sure hope your not the guy in your Avatar, or any guy for that matter.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course he's a guy. That's a preview of his "O" face.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
You wouldn't have sex with Jemaine? WOW. The man is a lyrical genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you serious? Jermaine is goddamn sexy as ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You poor, misguided soul.

You don't have to apologize to me, but you do owe an apology to the Hiphopapotamus himself.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is the face TH's prom date made when he punched her in the face.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the common denominator of those teams mentioned in the OP? Those teams have ******* heart, particularly the first two, in spite of being overwhelmed by other, more talented teams.

I vividly recall Todd Haley in his post-game press conference after the Houston game making mention of how a bunch of his players were sobbing in the locker room following the tough defeat. That's a culture change right there, not too long ago it was all about D-Bowe and his making it rain on 'dem hoes with his 'pimp' service, or whatever. Not anymore.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
That is the face TH's prom date made when he punched her in the face.
She asked for the donkey punch.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote