Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2010, 09:47 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think some of you should watch the video clips. Silly thought, I know. Morris said (iirc) "We're the best team in the league. Yeah, I said it. Why not?" It's not like he's being some defiant pup. He's taking the opportunity to challenge his team.

To me, it sounded like a guy saying wins are what matter and we have the best record in the league. He and his team are winners. He's right. The fact that he's doing that with such a young & inexperienced team makes me a bit surprised to hear him called a joke or questioned as a coach. Sure, he's going to make some rookie mistakes (even though he's not a 1st year guy) and the team is not likely to be a 10 or 11 win team, but he's doing a better job than lots of coaches who have been around longer and are (were?) considered "good coaches."

Wade, Lovie, Marvin . . . I'm lookin' in y'alls directions . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Herm Edwards used to do the same thing and a lot of people had some not so nice things to say about him.

But it's Raheem Morris, so you gotta love it, right?
I loved Herm every time he stepped up to a mike. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is online now   Reply With Quote