Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** ******* balls

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
**** ******* balls
Clearly Moss would have done nothing for the Jaguars. I mean, he isn't even fit to hold Mike Sims-Walker's jock at this point. The Jags are better off for passing on this headache.

I truly hope this drips as much sarcasm as I intended it to
Old 11-03-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randy moss disgusts me. I played the game for 8 years and loved every minute of it, and had to stop. Hes in the league making millions of dollars and he doesnt even care about the game. He doesnt even try in games. "I play when i want to play." That is atrocious, I dont see why people want to watch cocky assholes who dont even try play, when you can watch guys like Ed reed, Ray Lewis, Drew Brees, peyton ect. Those guys actually love the game and give it their all every single snap. He has amazing natural talent, theres no denying that, but he is a dickhead who doesnt have any heart. Any teams that sign a guy like moss is a sell out.

Last edited by steelersfan43 : 11-03-2010 at 06:24 PM.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Clearly Moss would have done nothing for the Jaguars. I mean, he isn't even fit to hold Mike Sims-Walker's jock at this point. The Jags are better off for passing on this headache.

I truly hope this drips as much sarcasm as I intended it to
I'm pretty sure he's upset about the fact that he's in the division, not that he didn't go to the Jags.

And this also sucks that Britt got hurt so soon after he was getting hot, he was turning into a Brandon Marshall clone and starting to really dominate, we probably have to wait until the playoffs to see both WR's on the field together and healthy, it's best to take it slow with him and not rush him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At the end of the season, the Titans offense could look like this:

QB: Vince Young
RB: Chris Johnson
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Kenny Britt

Be right back. Gotta go change mah underbritches.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Vince young sucks?...

Edit: and randy isn't even good anymore lol.

I don't get it.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
fontes
Rookie

fontes fontes fontes fontes fontes fontes

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Randy moss disgusts me. I played the game for 8 years and loved every minute of it, and had to stop. Hes in the league making millions of dollars and he doesnt even care about the game. He doesnt even try in games. "I play when i want to play." That is atrocious, I dont see why people want to watch cocky assholes who dont even try play, when you can watch guys like Ed reed, Ray Lewis, Drew Brees, peyton ect. Those guys actually love the game and give it their all every single snap. He has amazing natural talent, theres no denying that, but he is a dickhead who doesnt have any heart. Any teams that sign a guy like moss is a sell out.
I honestly don't know why anyone likes Ray Lewis. He pleaded guilty to obstruction in a double murder? I mean how can he not disgust you?
fontes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So he's getting a bye week afterall.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
fontes
Rookie

Default Practically perfect

This is a great match. Randy can run his routes he likes. The defense will have to put at least two guys on him all the time. When Britt comes back he will get two guys as well? Will he? So, no more than 7 in the box?
Old 11-03-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Vince young sucks?...

Edit: and randy isn't even good anymore lol.

I don't get it.
Can you rephrase that? I want to make sure I understand you before I tell you how wrong you are.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

quit playing madden?
Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
quit playing madden?
Use a non-sarcastic reply to prove why I shouldn't be excited about that.

In '08, the Titans WR's were Justin Gage, Justin McCareins, and Brandon Jones. Last year it was Justin Gage, Nate Washington, and a rookie Kenny Britt. This year, they're gonna be Randy Moss, Kenny Britt, and Nate Washington. Why shouldn't Titans fans be stoked? Please... Yeah, we're not getting vintage Randy Moss. We're getting a player who's not going to give full effort. He still improves the team and gives the Titans a different aspect on offense that defenses will have to defend. He fits VY's throwing perfectly.

VY's Y/A is 8.2. He's the only QB who has sustained that success downfield through 7 games. He's got a 9/2 TD/INT ratio. This is with Kenny Britt and Nate Washington as his WR's. Even in the circumstances that Moss carries, he's going to improve this team. VY has proven that he can throw it downfield with consistency. I'm not saying Moss is going to explode. What I'm saying is that this has the potential to be a legit threat that defenses will have to worry about. It's gonna open things up for CJ out of the backfield, and for the WR's and TE's underneath.

Is he bad for the locker room? Probably. But the Titans aren't the Vikings. Fisher isn't Brad Childress. Moss's attitude can be handled. I don't see how this is anything other than a good thing, and adds to an already potent offense that's #2 in the NFL is points per game. And psssst, CJ2K is struggling through all of this.

Britt has emerged as a #1 WR. VY has emerged as a franchise QB. CJ2K is one of the best players in the NFL. And now you're adding Randy ******* Moss to the offense?

Forgive me while I sprout my boner. I think I deserve it after watching scrubs the likes of Justin Gage, Eric Moulds, and Justin McCareins start for this team over the past 3-4 years.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

somebody get this man a drink

dont worry TH hes a wolf puppy most of em have no brains round there
Old 11-03-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't this going to open up the field more for Johnson as well? Teams are going to have play at least one player deep leaving less men in the box for Johnson to get by. Moss even being lazy brings a lot to the team.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who benefits from Moss coming in? Nate Washington? Damien Williams?
Old 11-03-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontes View Post
I honestly don't know why anyone likes Ray Lewis. He pleaded guilty to obstruction in a double murder? I mean how can he not disgust you?
I talking about his obvious love for the game..

but anyway the details of that are iffy anyway. Your telling me youd rat out your best friend if he did something?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

but anyway the details of that are iffy anyway. Your telling me youd rat out your best friend if he did something?
I'd probably just buy him a drink or something. And high five him.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If i knew the dude murdered someone yes I would.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Moss ain't that good anymore lol.....
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm pretty sure he's upset about the fact that he's in the division, not that he didn't go to the Jags.

And this also sucks that Britt got hurt so soon after he was getting hot, he was turning into a Brandon Marshall clone and starting to really dominate, we probably have to wait until the playoffs to see both WR's on the field together and healthy, it's best to take it slow with him and not rush him.
I think kenny Britt is faster and more explosive than Brandon Marshall, imo he is closer to T.O. but yeah he was really starting to dominate sucks he got hurt.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
fontes
Rookie

Quote:

I am just pointing out that what disgusts you and doesnt disgust you, disgusts me.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontes View Post
I am just pointing out that what disgusts you and doesnt disgust you, disgusts me.
My brain melted some.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Moss ain't that good anymore lol.....
So you're saying that Moss isn't any better than say Damian Williams or Lavelle Hawkins?

It's an obvious upgrade. Why can't people understand this? Don't compare this Moss to the old Moss. Compare this Moss to who he is replacing in the lineup.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this is Randy's 3rd team this season. That has to be an NFL record?

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hank Baskett owns that record

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote